GLMN

Secrets West Coast Masters

15 posts in this topic

The Secrets of the West Coast Master

Anyone know where to find this book online...PDF / Ebook?

hmm maybe try to ask Bozoph he is a scrog lover, and i'm pretty sure he will know where to find that book ;) well i hope so lol ;)

good luck man

Cool thanks I'll ask him...Yea I heard its a great book on Scrog techniques and you can never stop leaning :cool: ...I like to receive as much information and techniques from other growers and add it to my own ways of growing...

1 person likes this

i had to buy it, to get it. will worth it i think. far less about the growing parameters and more about the actual training regiment

very hard to find a copy usually someone has it but I couldnt find one!

this is probably your best bet. i have looked around the net like toke has.

This is a preview of the book and ther are a few pages omitted but there is still good stuff to learn

http://books.google....epage&q&f=false

Right click the page and copy then paste to word or some other text program.

In all honesty this book i have heard very good things about. Why not treat your self or hint to your GF that you'd love to get it for christmas ;)

Peace

Lams

1 person likes this

Wow. Thanks a ton Lams! Now its off to smoke a bowl and do some reading.....maybe munch on some Halloween candy while I'm at it :)

Me thinks a xmas present from the wife , thanks for looking guys , have searched aswell and have not found any digital edition. ;)

My pleasure toke :)

I got a nice few books on the subjet, not got this one though.

As Bozoph said it good for training advice if you gonna scrog.

Think i might add it to the list.

Always nice to have a look through before spending your money.

Peace

Lams

I bought it off Amazon I beleive. It's better to have a portable copy, for the charts and stuff.... Just buy it and support the authors....

Yeah, this is a great book. £35 quid might seem steep but I think it paid for itself 10times over on the first experiment!!