underground - Money Maker x 10 - vertical bare bulb in soil - started 23.10

underground

Three more pictures

Stadium still alive:

gallery_16858_521_364555.jpg

gallery_16858_521_85838.jpg

I wanted to show you something - this is one of the Violator Kush buds - firstly i thought it is mold but it ISNT! bud is dead and dried... I checked under my trichome microscope and it has no mold tissues. Did you have this kind of situation?

gallery_16858_521_46418.jpg

• Like 5

HEy man!! I had that on one of my first grow too, at that time i had find out it was because of air bubble coming up the stem and blocking the plants sap, making it dry slowly as it had no more juice to feed it. Don't think it is mold neither, but maybe i had found the xrong info and it waslol, but i smoked it and tasted as good as the rest, little harsher maybe but because a little too dry :)

Beside that you girls are finishing beautifully man!! they had a nice long final flush and should taste amazing, pictures are great and infos provided too ;)

And don't you worry about interest ;) Lots of our members just read the threads and give +1 or smile in front of their screen and switch to next journal, but doesn't mean they don't have interest ;) ;)

Thanks for the awesome log man, good luck in the cup and hope to see some dry pics and weight soon ;)

Have a good end fo grow, dry and smoke!! :)

HEy man!! I had that on one of my first grow too, at that time i had find out it was because of air bubble coming up the stem and blocking the plants sap, making it dry slowly as it had no more juice to feed it. Don't think it is mold neither, but maybe i had found the xrong info and it waslol, but i smoked it and tasted as good as the rest, little harsher maybe but because a little too dry :)

thanks for info Dust - you are good vibes of this forum :):):)

• Like 1

very nice harvest I am always impressed with the size of your room .the picture is more beautiful

I have a preference for the number 9, it is so cute

thanks! #9 is cute - but i want to show you something "cuter" :) Growlog is not over yet! Now it is time for big ones ;)

This is how MoneyMakers should looks like - big ones started few weeks earlier and my money makers and indoor cup were added while those were growing. Today i had some time so i cutted down one XI/PV. It is not best plant from big ones but got some nice buds.

Xtreme Indica / Pakistan Valley - very delicate smell, it was almost biggest plant beside indica genes. I dont know why - it looks like good sativa. Maybe some Blueberry or NorthernLights from XtremeIndica part show some genes? Who knows...

gallery_16858_521_244605.jpg

gallery_16858_521_199388.jpg

gallery_16858_521_276936.jpg

gallery_16858_521_155044.jpg

gallery_16858_521_346459.jpg

• Like 1

Man that is an amazing finnish those bud's look incredible!!!!! i really like the idea of your circle set up with the vertical light set up, you don't see many people using that technique but it seem's to me like an ideal way to utilize the the light distribution it's a really interesting set up i might actually try something similar out. anyway's great buds if they taste as good as they look your in for some top quality stuff. anyways peace out enjoyed the journal

Nice buds man,

have a good smoke!

yes nice buds :)

Man that is an amazing finnish those bud's look incredible!!!!!

Thanks!

i really like the idea of your circle set up with the vertical light set up, you don't see many people using that technique but it seem's to me like an ideal way to utilize the the light distribution it's a really interesting set up i might actually try something similar out.

one of the best benefits of vertical is that all buds are equally matured - so overall quality of weed is better :) more benefits can be found in the links in one of the firs posts in this thread - but i can say personally - it is worth trying ;)

Really nice frosty buds man.

Good job, congratz.

Thanks!

Did you get a phenotype that you like more?

All of the tight buds plants from group 1 - #1 #2 #10 #7 and sativa style #4.

All of them are dried and in separate containers but i didnt have time to weigh them - but there will be nothing amazing in the score ;)

There is one best - #1 - it had this amazing pine smell even after drying and now currying in container it is stroneger each day. Tight buds and probably good weight score. Real keeper from those MMsi think.

Another one - this time WhiteWidow/Skunk#1 down

gallery_16858_521_121770.jpg

Here is similiar dried bud situation - but the whole stem was almost-ready-to-smoke :D

gallery_16858_521_3252.jpg

I love this weed - it is fruity, skunky, sativa like smoke, it was created randomly - i got skunk 1 pollen from friend and put on my GHSC WhiteWidow and those beauties pop out

gallery_16858_521_219924.jpg

Another one down - i couldnt show you whole plant cause i had to save the screen for other plants and cutted it stem by stem

gallery_16858_521_175393.jpg

Cheers!

• Like 1

"Well I was out on a drive

On a bit of a trip

Lookin' for thrills

To get me some kicks

Now I warn you ladies

I shoot from the hip

I was born with a stiff

Stiff upper lip" :D

Thanks for good words! I will check this fusarium/botrytis think on a free time.

It is not over - yet. Or maybe it is. Only Hawaiian Snow and one ww/s1 in 5l survived. They are now in 0,36m2 tent. MoneyMakers reveg proces was 100% success. New tent - new growlog - new thread - but you have to give me some time ;) New vertical growth contains such beauties like blueberry, ww/s#1, c99, jack herrer, lemon skunk, white rhino, lemon skunk, lybella/violator kush, (amnesia haze/killing fields)/ViolatorKush.

Big ones - those most amazing

gallery_16858_521_87923.jpg

gallery_16858_521_96267.jpg

1st row, perfect reaction to FIM - no main bud

gallery_16858_521_173374.jpg

gallery_16858_521_154624.jpg

and others

gallery_16858_521_57658.jpg

gallery_16858_521_80317.jpg

gallery_16858_521_7808.jpg

gallery_16858_521_52238.jpg

gallery_16858_521_92052.jpg

gallery_16858_521_15017.jpg

gallery_16858_521_84331.jpg

gallery_16858_521_182829.jpg

And behold the EMPEROR - white widow / skunk #1 - biggest, best, amazing, awesome plant. I was shocked when i took it out the tent. Tight huge buds and so many of them :)

gallery_16858_521_235841.jpg

gallery_16858_521_245732.jpg

gallery_16858_521_153629.jpg

gallery_16858_521_291947.jpg

5l buckets hanging plants

ww/s1 still alive

gallery_16858_521_51244.jpg

wwxbb/s1

gallery_16858_521_129558.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

i cant upload any photos anymore - from 3 weeks i got message

Error The server returned an error during upload

score was 230g from 9 plants + 5g from micro mutant one, average 25,5g from one plant [without this micro one] with short veg is not bad, have photos with weight on scale... smoke is great well cured and still curring :D i decided to mix it so this pine smell will be in every bud

vert is still running i will switch to 12/12 in a few days, i cant show you anything cause i cant upload any photos...

peace

hope you will fix it till nxt competition