Christmas In June

Primzz

Hi Guys & Girls

Finally got round to making the Honey oil yesterday, still have more than enough trim left over to done some more if i wanted but think im gonna give a small spin of the bubble bags see what i get back :) Have to say tho i really never thought il be saying it but i think i have to much for myself!!!!!!!!

Here is a few pics -

DSC00188(2).jpg

DSC00189(1).jpg

DSC00192(1).jpg

DSC00199(1).jpg

DSC00200(1).jpg

DSC00195(1).jpg

DSC00198(1).jpg

DSC00206(2).jpg

DSC00207(1).jpg

As you can see guys im not running out of smoke anytime soon lol, Also have another 4 of those Jars full of Bud and a spin of the bubble hash to do but am in no rush lol.
On the table you can see a nice little collection, In the jar to the left its Cheese, Jar to the right its Big Bang, in the plastic tub to the left its Cheese coated in Honey Oil (and I mean coated lol) and in the bag to the right I have some of my friends crop of NYCD. Not a bad little menu if I don’t mind saying lol :)

And of course the star of the show the honey oil in the metal cap.

As for the Honey oil lol well......... This shit is strong lol maybe a little to stong for my liking, i got a nice new pipe for the oil but find it to harsh lol. No honestly this isnt a over statement it A+++ Grade.

I only rolled a small J before making the Oil (not smoking around it of course) and thats all i had then when the oil was ready i had 2 pin heads and that was me done, On sofa for a quick 30 min napp then just rolled a J and fell asleep until 7pm lol.

Really cant get the point across tht this is STRONG. Have smoked my fair share of Oils before but i take my hatt of to myself this really is good shit lol.

Granted i wouldn’t really wanna smoke it on the regular but is nice for a once i a while type thing. Ow and Yeah forgot how messy this is lol.

Hope you like guys, wouldnt of been done if Fuzzy didnt jog my memory with his Honey oil thread, so respect where its due.

Peace

What you think i should do guys have a load more trim left and was going to do a spin of the bubble hash but with the time i have to put in that and the messing around i dont get much backin regards to end product with the bubble bags. Or i can do another 2 or 3 honey oil processes. Hmmmmmmm do i got for the hash or do i just add to the oil lol.

Also have just smoked a nice pin head of the oil really does put you in a good up lifting spirit if smoked right.

Peace

Lol yeah i did another honey oil whirl lol got at least another 1.5 - 2.5grams more so should last me a while now. Only really smoke it in the night and maye a little in the day if a friend comes over. Is to strong for day time but if you can then why not right :)

Peace

Ok have just been thinking away and please dont laugh but was thinking that what if when you make the honey oil you drop in a nice size bud into the pirex dish so that it sucks up the oil into and around the bud. If you know what i mean ???? lol

Not sure what would happen if the butain would be sucked up into the bud aswell or if it would affect the smoke or if it was just pointless.

My guess is that it is quite point less as it would take the bud ages to dry and i think it would hold a lot of the butaine in the leaf/bud matter so.............. but would be tasty lol. Was thinking you could cal it Sugar Puff lol

Peace :)