DAMNESIA - First try - COMPLETED

Bam-Bhole

Thanks folks 1 Always happy to see people actually check and care for my hobby..lol

BTW the first real flowers are growing on Talle and Ralle shows sports those swords to show that it is a female...don't know why (names maybe) this time I consider them plants as my "boys".

Rooms getting real crowded with all those 800 watt lights growth explodes and the room smells like pure good hashish atm.

Very nice ...

• Like 1

wow, that roots are wicked, like albino snakes growin all around.

In soil ive seen them much finer, more easy to demage than this monsters. Very cool, this plants are prepared for the next steps i guess....

just let the pics comin, they will be nice :D

Yes, Atrox is right - They are really shiftin up gears now - Just took a few pics since I had to water/feed them GHS Powderfeeding at EC 1.6 and a ph of approx. 6,3 (light yellow ) tonight before their shift starts - On night shift in winter - I love to benefit from the heat inside the grow room when I check how they're doing from time to time..

Without further due individual shots as usual - all 5 boys Talle + Ralle flowering. Kalle following while Walle + Malle are preparing themselves for growing buds , too..

Notice the different shades of green from the older budding Talle + Ralle and the younger Walle + Malle ?

post-10461-0-83547400-1354467246.jpg

post-10461-0-49283200-1354467272.jpg

post-10461-0-74831200-1354467298.jpg

post-10461-0-61389400-1354467320.jpg

post-10461-0-25146500-1354467344.jpg

post-10461-0-16391500-1354467367.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks a million for visiting this grow journal and showing respect. I appreciate that a lot ! Just trying out what works best for the plants and since I start early in the evening I got more time to check the plants during the light cycle and leave them alone completely for 12 hours in the day time, so they are on a tight schedule, TLC combined with good genetics pay off.

Oh I did not mean to give them boys names BUT it just happened that way and now they are my boys while the others from female seeds are my girls..lol

I find it easier to talk about Talle or Wallle than Pheno 1 or the bigger one from those 2 seeds I planted last ..Makes it actually more easy for me to recognize who is who, as well.

• Like 1

Santa brought along a new reflektor - was not satisfied wit the light spread going on all these plants. Checking and making sure each babe gets it's fair shareoif bright lights I decided to give that Avenger with a Spreader a try - 89 Euro is quite an investment just for a reflektor but i must say it is well made, good quality E40 and a proper set-up plan. of course i still managed to put things together in the wrong fashion first.. Me + technixs ..#

But in the end I got it made without asking an expert for guidance..Tap on my shoulder.. I was lucky with 70 cm it just fits into my grow room - I used stuff I could find in and around the house to built that room and for stealth reasons i decided to keep it a bit smaller than a grow tent, which was a mistake as I experience now - instead it is quite long . More than 2 meters - that's why i use 2 400 watt lights..anyway - with some arrangements I got this new reflektor in the middle and the Cool tube stays under the JoJos..will fine tune the exact positions later, so far the nice flowering plants get the full Avenger Specual light. The smell of these two strains is the nicest I came across in ganja so far. It is so sweet + nice they should put it in bottles ad sell it ! (Nev haze & tropical ice).

The damnesias are budding properly, too - at least 3 of them and they are close to the Cooltube atm. The smaller plants must take what's left.....i want some proper, fat buds to smoke soon !

Just a short glimpse for today - I don't wanna spoil the surprise how much they advanced since last weekend...

This is the light coming from the Avenger with Super spreader alone.. added the Cooltube with another 400 watt HPS later..and re-arranged the plants bringing them as close to the lights as possible without risking to burn the precious top cola.

post-10461-0-64308700-1354841623.jpg

• Like 2

Looking good as always Bam! That reflector will be a nice investment for sure :)

How close are you able to get the 400W cool tube? I've got my 600W about 50 cm from the tallest cola right now with a good breeze blowing over the canopy and that is as close as I feel comfortable getting it.

Keep it up man..it's always nice to see the results of your work :biggrin:

Thanks for you continuing participation Smokeythabear ! Well i fear if I tell you the truth you might follow and I don't want to be responsible for losing a nice top cola..:-) :santablack: :santablack: :santablack:

Far less than 50 cm, closer than 30 as well, 15 cm with 400 for a few hours has so far not done any damage, shorter than that burnt the top of my tall towering Nev Haze, thou - in a hurry on top of that. This is the problem . Too far from top cola you lose too much lights - too close you lose the best part of the plant. It depends on so many aspects - for a start put your hand at the same spot the top cola should go to and if you can take it easy the plant should as well. If you move the plants around you can get closer than with a fixed spot for each plant etc. , could write a chapter on that. Try 35 cm and check from time to time ...It's as important to bring light down to the other buds , too - so follow your inspiration and watch the plants reactions.

Opinions + experiences on that ? Let us know....thanks

Peace + Grow

Hi friend,

Very good the acquisition of the reflector, even if they do not make much function is really important to get all of the lamp lumens.

Plants are very good, very good pace. Good work buddy, keep it up! :good:

Regards!! :king:

• Like 1

Hi friends ! The Damnesia are in between the lot the one in front and the small next to it and the two at the side of the photo. If you check the leave shape it is pretty obvious which plants are Damnesia. Plus te tall one is of course the Haze and the two with the bigger round buds the Tropical Ice = a White Widow + Nev. Haze Hybrid) - hence the similar smell of the flowers = amazing. The leaves are smaller and sharper than the interestingly serrated bigger of the Damnesia. All 5 Damnesias are doing good to great. The Trop. Ice plants seem to be small for their age, but the buds are growing fast and fatten up daily.

Star of the show is the Nev. Haze of course - only wished I had NOT foliar fed it Plagron that late in VEG/early flower..the spots on the leaves are from that and no flushing gets them clean again...Next time I know better

ok thanks man, please try to focus a little more on the Damnesia in your report, for reminder only GH strain are allowed in the cup, i know that you know but please try to talk a little more and show them more clearly. Like i told all the others having multi strain in their room, we are beloved to follow another regular grow journal with all your other strains you know it ;)

don't take it bad just trying to help ;) the more you'll focus on you're damnesia the more the judge will appreciate i think ;) ;)

Have a good grow man thanks for all the nice infos!

Yeah you are right Dust ! I got carried away with that new reflektor and atm all that matters to me is how I place the plants in flower to get the most lumens - No matter what strain, I am astonished how fast the Damnesia catches up with plants that started flowering weeks prior...

Al plants in big square pots on the 2 pix are Damnesia....healthy + fat stems imo.... next update INDIVIDUAL shots outside as usual from my 5 Viking Boys the ALLE Gang ! Okie dokie ?

Picture 1

TALLE is in front on a single podest in a bigger 11 litre square pot, the next two RALLE + KALLE are the two next on that speaker in 6.5 litre TEKU's.

You see WALLE's pot on top of those 2 cartons (1+1) under the Spread. A Wing - MALLE is a bit smaller and sits on the Mac Mini box - that way I can give them all the optimum lumens I hope..

The point was to show the mess with the "Salami Tactic of Growing" germinating a few seeds each week means dealing with various stages and shakey podests. Still works....but you see the mess

PLAN AHEAD dummy (talking to myself..lol)

post-10461-0-23244800-1354942482.jpg

post-10461-0-81322200-1354942518.jpg

• Like 2

I agree nice stems on the Damnesias and they are looking nice and bushy..nice work :) I see what you mean having to prop plants up however you can..I'm in the same situation..I've got my small NL propped up on a paint can and my shortest super C propped up on a water bucket..OH YA almost forgot and my one lst'd super C propped up by a cat food bowl LOL whatever we can do to get them even light eh? After reading what you wrote about light height I decided to drop the cool tube down a notch in the chains, and I dropped it one more notch again today (need a new measuring tape to see exactly where it's at) and am watching the main colas and leaves closely for heat stress..thanks for giving the the inspiration to drop it, and no I won't blame you if a cola top gets burnt :ok:

Keep em green and happy bro!

Gracias amigos. A pleasure hitting up the journal and reading such nice comments. Really touched by your kindness. Pople CAN be rally nice, stoners esp.

The hand trick does the job usually. If you feel the heat of the lamb it is too low. If you change the position of the plant or the reflektor watch carefully 3 or 4 times per cycle, best within 1 hour or so first. I noticed a light yellowing on one Damnesia top last night and cooled her off. The others are doing really great. Again the DAMNESIA is the most vital strain I grew so far. Not only do they grow fast, but the buds get fatter with amazing speed. Will try to take picture tonight,. They rest now.

Later...

Contacts are okay FIM. I trim the plants later. Already cut off a lot of the downstair stems. ATM I am happy with my plants - Look at y 5 Viking Boys..

As promised took them out for close inspection - Talle and Ralle are the most dvanced, Kalle not far beyond, Malle & Wale still need a bit more time to grow buds. I think they are pretty far for middle of week 3...But judge for yourselves:

Hope you like what you see..

Oops nearly forgot to show little Walle..last picture (720), Malle is the one in front, Talleis of course the tallest followed by Ralle and Kalle....Hope you got who is who by now ?

If not no problem. Next time I try portraits !

Peace + Grow

post-10461-0-22574300-1355182231.jpg

post-10461-0-18657300-1355182258.jpg

post-10461-0-67292300-1355182278.jpg

post-10461-0-59706700-1355182301.jpg

post-10461-0-45268100-1355182320.jpg

post-10461-0-67679300-1355182353.jpg

post-10461-0-88938900-1355182633.jpg

• Like 2

Nice healthy group Bam..perfect green colour on them :) I would say the bud development is lookin real nice for 3 weeks in..and look at those big FAT fan leaves to take in all the light and give back nice FAT buds for ya..very nice plants brother, damn near perfect!

• Like 1

Thanks Smokey ! I am fond of this strain, Vital and Ital.. Guess if this is a 10 week strain we can expect a helluva yield... It is fun growing them. They drink a lot - see how dry the surface looks ? Watered them properly 3 hours before ! I give them roughly 0,5 litres per day with a ph of 6.5 and around 1.8 EC .

the damnisea's are looking nice your journal is one of the furtest along i have seen yet. i am supprised the damnisea has such a indica look to it i had a feeling it was gonna be a lot more like a sativa looking plant isent amnesia a sativa plant? what's the damnesia again, is it damn sour X amnesia ? anywyas they look like they are doing great the leafs have a real healthy green too them. powderfeeding? or still canna?

Thanks Greeno87. I guess not many plants are more advanced -Not on this forum definitely !

AMS + Amnesia - AMS is a 50/50 swiss Indica/Sativa Hybrid - fragolina = strawberry type of leaves.

I doubt there is an Amnesia that is not a Haze. I got the hybrid feeding with it. It would be nice to get more info on the genetics. Will be a quality smoke i bet !

I will give them some CANNA PK13/14 next week (after flushing them) for 5 to 7 days to get fatter + sweeter buds.

After Transplanting and in the early stages I added some CANNA Bio Rhyzotonic, but recently it is just the powderfeeding - I feel fine just adding the right amount of powder at the right ph level. That is important imo. Make sure the tap water is at the right temperature + ph level when you add the powder. The plants love it !

Edited by Bam-Bhole