(video screener interview)Ams coffeeshops offer alternative to weedpass

Shanti

LOOK AT THE VIDEO ITS IN ENGLISH BOTTOM OF PAGE

The Mayor Of Ams in interview Dont worry its good news :-)

Coffeeshop owners in the city of Haarlem have reached an agreement with the mayor, which they believe will make the introduction of the weedpass unncessary in their city. Under the covenant, the owners have pledged to monitor who enters their coffeeshop, bar minors from entering, provide reliable information about soft drugs and ensure that there aren't any disturbances or troubles in the immediate area around the coffeeshops.

The mayor of Haarlem is pleased with the measures. But he says, if the weedpass is introduced throughout the Netherlands on January 1, 2013, it will also go into effect in his city.

The weedpass was introduced in the south of the Netherlands in May. Only Dutch residents can now legally purchase soft drugs in coffeeshops. Foreigners are barred. The measure has led to a surge in the illegal trade in soft drugs in the southern part of the country.

Things are lookin up fellow stoners

http://www.rnw.nl/english/video/haarlem-coffeeshops-offer-alternative-weedpass

jah rastafa

I live under weed tyrani in Norway, and i can say for sure that you wont have to worry about tourists buying on streets etc if weed pass becomes reality..

The reality of the situation is that you wont have any more drug tourists, except those that come down for festivals(harddrugs) and hookers..

I dont ANY reason why i should go to Amsterdam/Holland in general to smoke, if i have to get caught up in crime to do it.. Thats not vacation at all.. Might aswell buy it on the street here, or anywhere else.. Maybee somewhere with better climate..

Keeping my fingers crossed that this will not happen.. I guess Amsterdam wont really function properly with something like this enforced.. My worry is that the others are just sheeping with the flow, and not standing up.. ^^

That guy is basically saying: We will fool you to make tabs on your custormers and make "agreements", then if the weed pass goes though you will have to bend over anyway?