So whats your Favorite Shop in Dam??

Ralle

As im for the 3rd time in Dam during the Cup i want to Know which are Your favourite Shops in the city??? Aksing cause i dont want to rush thru every Shop just looking for some Special Tips. Also recommended what are the Best Strains in Your oppinion.

Thx so far Ladys and Gents

Last year was my first time to the Dam. I never made it to the canibus cup and didnt care either. I spent the first 2 days wandering around going to museums little shops and cafe's and coffee houses. The best hash I had was some morocon. I dont know the name of the shop but it was on the main drag in the red light with green frame windows. Small with a loft. I plan on going to every shop on this list. http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/topic/2915-top-coffee-shop-list/

I am in the food industry and am fascinated with culinary tourism and food in different cultures. I get off on food :) What was your favorite place to eat there or a favorite local dish?

My favorite is that well hidden small coffeeshop De Karbouters - Check their Neder Hash . There are lots of red lights around and a bar just on the corner . Take the tram 3 or 9 to reach there - Destination Old Heineken Brouwery/ DeBeers, turn right after McDonalds on the corner - Before the large bridge comes step out of the tram and turn to the right - another 150 meters or so and BINGO.

RUYSDAELKADE 145

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/Kabouter.html

favorites good experiences

1. Greenhouse (super lemon haze ,hawaiansnow ,the church,el ninjo

2. Barneys ( Vanilla kush , Pineapple chunck, laughing buddha)

3.The doors (coffeeshop (morrison haze )

4.Bulldog. ( Bulldoghaze)

5.Dampkring ( Ak47 ,Violator kush , They also have exeptional widdow

6.kashmir lounge(no idea its supposed to have great hash thats a fact

7.Resin (has an amazing hash froml lebanon the price is ridiculous 35 euros or so

8. Bluebird ( I remember good weed but bad location

9.Baba ( The place to go if u like edibles space cake etc. the muffins are cool, Also they have very strong Afgahn Kush

Now the list for the coffeshops which werent so pleasent

Hunters coffeeshop ( just a big tourist trap , for drunk stags)

la Grota or whatever its called ( just plain weird)

420 cafe shady little shop there

usually you can spot if its shady or not

Have a good day

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My fav. Coffeeshops would be:

Jolly Jokers (Amnesia, Bio Super Silver, Jack Herer) // Nice little shop, with and indoor balcony (damn cool place)

Abraxas(Apple Jack, Orange Bud, White Widow) // Nice "art" like ambiente, good Space Brownies and Space  Muffins for a reasonable price

Greenhouse(Super Lemon Haze) // Pretty pricey(Super Lemon Haze/Super Silver Haze 15 Euro per g, OG Kush 18 Euro per g)

Good Ambiente but overpriced, and often bad Quality:
Coffeeshop Smokey(White Widow was ok, but pretty overpriced; Jamaican was the worst ever, got 13 Seeds in it and was damn overpriced, also without the seeds way less then the 2g i payed for)