BREAKING NEWS! Weed pass cancelled!!

Mr.X

Can you explain how it will work rasamsterdam.

If you don't need a wiet pas then how are they gonna check , utility bill?

If there is clarification needed then it would be of great help if it was supplied so memebers here are properly informed.

Peace

Lams

Can you explain how it will work rasamsterdam.

If you don't need a wiet pas then how are they gonna check , utility bill?

If there is clarification needed then it would be of great help if it was supplied so memebers here are properly informed.

Peace

Lams

Look Lams

Im with you man.

Just read this http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2012/10/wietpas_scrapped_but_coffee_sh.php

maybe i misunderstood...

Its good news. No Wietpas on 1.1.2013. But what the new law will say I dont know.

All I can say its not written law yet. The wietpas is not coming, but if every city will be free to decide on their own, nothing will change for Tourists, in 2013. Amsterdam and some other Citys Coffeeshops will be free for all over 18.

What Maastricht and Venlo and the other citys do, if forengers are allowed again, we have to wait, they still have Wietpas rule.

If the law will say only lokals allowed, then its probably against Dutch constitution.

I mostly get my Information from a german blog:

http://keinwietpas.wordpress.com/2012/10/29/von-einem-ubel-ins-nachste-der-wietpas-ist-tot/

Greetings

Fantastic news, but:

The problem is the 'Enacted Legislation' on the books in the 'Hague' that the previous 'Totalitarian' leaning Goverment introduced, with the additional push by this pro-alcoholic Justice Minister (look at his face...it tells it all), needs to be reversed/recinded, before the threat to the Coffeeshops existence is finally put to rest. It is amazing how those who love the drug alcohol, demonize every other drug, and in their delusionary world consider themselves drug free! I often compare it to (not generalising here) those who like Dogs, and hate Cats, whereas people who like Cats, also like Dogs...go figure!

It is not over yet! Pot lovers/freedom lovers, and lovers of 'Liberty,' worldwide we must continue the fight, since the 'Barbarians' are at the gate! If Amsterdam shuts down to tourists, then the 'Prohibitionists' will consider it a major victory in their idiotic war on so-called Drugs...remember, the morons still believe; Pot leads to Heroin!

BTW I love a cold Beer and 12-15 year old Scotch Whisky occasionaly...everything in moderation (including Pot & Food), goes a long way to making oneself happy and a better person/citizen.

PS It is never over until the 'Fat Lady' sings!

Ok...i never believed that the weedpass is possible in Netherland, that's why i never was scared about that.

And now i'm shure that the weedpass is dead, before he is born! That's great...but this frustrating fight against the "war on drugs" is going

on 'n on! Soma say's ".....i'm a breeder.... a parttime musican...a opa but i'm definitly no criminal!"

But that is nothing what we have to decide! So sadly it is!

Where i live it is completly illegal to smoke 'n grow, that's why i'm criminal. And that's a fact, i couldn't live with.

Legalize it...now...everywhere!!!

yesss

EDIT: well, i got an additional question for this weed pass discuss...

How is it with all the other provincies in the netherlands. Especially brabant/gelderland.

I really hope that a "NO" for the weedpass means a no in general. Well we all hope that.

thx for the news and keep all the stonerz nice and updated about stupid laws...

yesss

EDIT: well, i got an additional question for this weed pass discuss...

How is it with all the other provincies in the netherlands. Especially brabant/gelderland.

I really hope that a "NO" for the weedpass means a no in general. Well we all hope that.

thx for the news and keep all the stonerz nice and updated about stupid laws...

They have left i up to the local councils to decide what to do some border towns may keep weedpass but major cities will not even bring it in as they have always been against it

They have left i up to the local councils to decide what to do some border towns may keep weedpass but major cities will not even bring it in as they have always been against it

thx that was what i was thinking of to be honest, but this is more good than bad news even for me

bless all the anti weed pass army

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...