Existing user? Sign In  

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jimmy

*COMPLETE* Jimmy Exodus Cheese 29-10-12 (It´s the cheese man)

pulling up a chair for this one...

Welcome and please enjoy :).

Brutal start Jimmy!!! Of course I sit down here, good luck brother!!!! :brunette:

Thanks bro please enjoy.

Good luck Jimmy-boy. Looks like a fine start for a solid grow. Can´t wait to see them babies grow, grow, and grow!

Hahaha me too bro. Thanks for the nice words. Stay tune for more.

LOOKING GOOD MY AND GOOD LUCK IN THE COMP

Thanks & thanks.

nice one brother! i really like your report plan!!!

have a good grow!

Thanks bro. Yeah I create it in Words the copy it to the forum. Thanks again.

Oh yeah!! That sound awesome jimmy!

But I've never heard of 30h of darkness before the the bloom, can you tell me more of this one?

Thanks Jango. Yeah It was Fuzzy how told me about it a very long time ago. Aperently it´s a trick to force the plants in to flowering and to keep them shorter. Have done it on all my past growths and all turn out good. Thanks for the comment bro. And please enjoy the journal. If someone have more Q to ask about the growth or setup please ask Im gonna try to answer them as good as I can.

Peace & SMoke

Jimmy

• Like 2

U know what Jimmy its always a Pleasure to read ur Journals....btw gd idea to do all the basic writing at the start so u only have to edit Pics and so. Nice start and of course pulling up a chair for this one.......another cheese lover over here :D cant wait to see the Ladys Growning and Flowering. Gd Luck M8

Hey Jimmy :)

Looks like plan to me and you seem to not only have read but also understood te books and guidelines you read ! Congratulations

Have a prosperous grow

Fim

Thanks brother, yeah I find it very interesting to read :). Please enjoy the journal bro.

Very nice !! have much luck and peace!!

Thanks bro, it mean a lot.

U know what Jimmy its always a Pleasure to read ur Journals....btw gd idea to do all the basic writing at the start so u only have to edit Pics and so. Nice start and of course pulling up a chair for this one.......another cheese lover over here :D cant wait to see the Ladys Growning and Flowering. Gd Luck M8

:D thanks buddy very nice words of you.

Am there- cheese makes my jaw ache it's that nice a smoke

Cant wait for the pics

Thanks buddy. Yeah but Exodus Cheese is like the king of cheese :D. Nice whit more Cheese lovers. Please enjoy the journal.

Peace & SMoke

Jimmy

• Like 1

Really nice presentation Jimmy, congratz man.

Good luck with your report.

Cheers.

Thanks brother. It mean´s a lot. Thanks again for the work you do on this event :thankyou: !

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

Very nice pressention Jimmy :D

Nicely pressented info and data, lets hope your seeds show themselve tomorrow.

All the best in the cup , it sure is gonna be a very exciting time for all of us.

Peace

Lams

Very nice pressention Jimmy :D

Nicely pressented info and data, lets hope your seeds show themselve tomorrow.

All the best in the cup , it sure is gonna be a very exciting time for all of us.

Peace

Lams

Thanks Lams, very nice of you :).

hi jimmy, good presentation, good luck :bye:

Thanks buddy.

Very nice that so much people is showing enthusiasm for my journal. Please stay tuned for more photos and info every week until the harvest ;)!

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 1

Thanks Jimmy for showing a very nice presentation for your grow journal I see I have a lot to learn yet :-)

Really like the way you structured your journal. It's easy to read and one can have a quick over view of the whole thing without having to scroll through a lot of comments before getting to the actual info for the growth. I think I will make my future journals just like this. Thanks for the effort friend.

Peace....

• Like 1

looking good m8 keep it up :)

Thank you m8 :).

Thanks Jimmy for showing a very nice presentation for your grow journal I see I have a lot to learn yet :-)

Really like the way you structured your journal. It's easy to read and one can have a quick over view of the whole thing without having to scroll through a lot of comments before getting to the actual info for the growth. I think I will make my future journals just like this. Thanks for the effort friend.

Peace....

Thanks bro. I been struggling whit that my self in the past, and been thinking on it for some time and come up whit this idea. Im happy that you guys like it so much. Please enjoy the journal bro.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 2

Thank you m8 :).

Thanks bro. I been struggling whit that my self in the past, and been thinking on it for some time and come up whit this idea. Im happy that you guys like it so much. Please enjoy the journal bro.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

It's guys like you buddy that makes this such a unique and amazing place to be a part of. The effort you put into the things you do becomes small pieces of gold for those whom understand to collect them. It's truly an honor to a member in this family. Thanks friend for taking the time and making the effort. Your way cool Bro ...

It's guys like you buddy that makes this such a unique and amazing place to be a part of. The effort you put into the things you do becomes small pieces of gold for those whom understand to collect them. It's truly an honor to a member in this family. Thanks friend for taking the time and making the effort. Your way cool Bro ...

Thanks for the very kind words bro. It´s all about to give back ;). I mean this is like my second home and I have got so many friends over the years I been a member here. And to give back to the forum is a pleasure ;). Like you say it´s a honor to be a member of this family :D.

Good work bro!!

It has to do all the sam day ;)

Stay tuned to see how they grow this E.Cheese !!

Regards!

Thanks for stopping by brother, I know your busy whit the reg of the cup ;).

I had the same setup as that done me well for a while

Why you changes? Yes this setup is great, very easy to use and the outcome is amazing.

excellent presentation Jimmy, and with the new medium I'm curious to see the results! good work and have fun

Thanks buddy. Yeah Im curious too about the new medium ;). Thanks for the comment. Please stay tuned for more :D...

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 2
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.