Existing user? Sign In  

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jimmy

*COMPLETE* Jimmy Exodus Cheese 29-10-12 (It´s the cheese man)

Oh yeah man those little babies are looking healthy :) And some very nice shots love them.

Hope the late one will finally come out ;)

Have a good grow keep us updated!! ;)

Looking great friend. :-)

Thanks buddy yeah it´s start to happing things ;).

Beautiful work buddy. It sure helped when you said the updates was on page one. I almost thought people was crazy to give you all the good rep when you had not done anything haha.

I can see you make a even better effort with this contest log. Looks very pro.

:D Tokage was confused. Yeah Im trying my best only want to have fun and have a great growth that I can share whit you bro ;). Thanks for the nice words bro.

Nice update Jimmy :)

Your babes looking nice , good photos too.

Peace

Lams

Thanks bro :), yeah I start to get some good one´s ;).

Good update mate

Thanks buddy!

Oh yeah man those little babies are looking healthy :) And some very nice shots love them.

Hope the late one will finally come out ;)

Have a good grow keep us updated!! ;)

My friend :), thanks for your support, yes like I right to Lams I start to get some good one´s :D.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

W O N D E R F U L start bro, veri nice pics the best of the luckys, greetings from argentina.

Gracias hermano :D. And thanks for the kind words :).

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 1

Hi friend!!

Very good update, have been growing strongly!

Glad to see you cheese lovers play in contest, I do not miss it!

I'll be tempted updates, good job!

Best regards ;)

Hi friend!!

Very good update, have been growing strongly!

Glad to see you cheese lovers play in contest, I do not miss it!

I'll be tempted updates, good job!

Best regards ;)

Hey Jose :D.

Thanks for stop by and take a look. Yes Cheese is amazing, cant wait to the perfume come´s around in my home ;).

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 1

Muy buen seguimiento, te felicito, suerte en la cup

Gracias hermano, y lo mismo tio.

This really is an excellent journal- more like a guide- when I go for exodus I'm gonna be looking to this journal for help so thanks man.

Keep it up

Thank you so much buddy. Im very happy that all of you like my journal, makes me fill good :D.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

PS; Stay tuned on every Monday for more updates ;) !!

Your plants looks good Jimmy!

It is the second time you grow this strain, so iam sure that you can make 4 monster in your room!!!

Good luck for that my friend ;)

Big up

Thanks buddy. It´s the 4th time I think, but how counts ;). Thanks for the comment Jango, nice of you to stop by and look around :D. Please come back on Monday night for a new update.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

o o ow, 4 times!! I can say, you love the cheese ah ah ah. I love too man, I grow this strain 2 times and and every time when I harvest, I say that I did well!!!

Good grow and see you monday ;)

It´s hard to not like Exodus Cheese ;). Yeah see you tomorrow whit a new update :D.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

Good every child in his own room = no fights at night ;)

Hope they'll nike that nice flakes homes you made for them looks damn good, and you're right already 2 weeks, time is flying by!

Have a good grow man and keep those nice pics coming;)

Good every child in his own room = no fights at night ;)

Hope they'll nike that nice flakes homes you made for them looks damn good, and you're right already 2 weeks, time is flying by!

Have a good grow man and keep those nice pics coming;)

Yes thats true lol. I dont make the flakes bro, I buy it in my local hydroshop it´s called Prostone something. Thanks for the comment bro.

Nice jump out, clen and tidy, doctor precision, now full speed ride on ride on!

Elektro my friend thanks for stopping by and take a look :D. Yes I love to play Dr ;). lol.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 1

Nice, bro,

The plants are growing at really good pace.

I never saw someone growing seedlings to that size in a jiffy pot, really interesting.

Cheers.

Hey Bro.

Yeah they growing on good :). I have always used Jiffy pots in this way and it works very good for me. I hope I dont do something wrong ;). If you have some input on this please let me know :D.

right i am growing four exdous cheese all four have sprouted yesterday wen do i start to feed my canna a and b nuts and i dont have a ph tester first timer take it easy on me lol

im growing in coco think im in to deep here lol

First thing, Welcome to Strainhunters forum and chat you have come to the right place my new friend ;). Let´s see if I can help you :). As coco is a neutral medium you need to feed the plants every time you water, but it´s very easy to over water in coco so be careful ;). I recommend you to read as much as you can, on the web you find a lot of god information. Then you gonna need a Ph meter if you gonna continue whit coco. Only follow the instructions on the back of the feeding and mix a half strong mix for the first week of feeding. Then later you can start to give a normal feeding solution. If you run down to a local aquarium shop you can find cheep (one time´s Ph testers), it´s a important thing to have in coco and hydro if you want your plants to be happy ;). You are not in over your head lol you only need some support ;). If you have more Q please ask them. Thanks for stop by and take a look :D.

You had a perfect start Jimmy old boy. I like that i even see a plastic glove(talk about being thorough).

The more i see jiffies the more i belive in them.

Thank you brother :D, yeah I dont want to kill more seedling lol. I really dont follow whit the Jiffy pots?, have Jiffy pots a bad rep? Anyway thanks for stop by my friend.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

Hey Bro.

Yeah they growing on good :). I have always used Jiffy pots in this way and it works very good for me. I hope I dont do something wrong ;). If you have some input on this please let me know :D.

Not at all Jimmy all the contrary, you are doing great, man.

It´s just I never saw anyone to grow the plant that big in a jiffy pot, usually they just use them to sprout the seed.

Have a nice one. :bye:

Hey Bro.

First thing, Welcome to Strainhunters forum and chat you have come to the right place my new friend ;). Let´s see if I can help you :). As coco is a neutral medium you need to feed the plants every time you water, but it´s very easy to over water in coco so be careful ;). I recommend you to read as much as you can, on the web you find a lot of god information. Then you gonna need a Ph meter if you gonna continue whit coco. Only follow the instructions on the back of the feeding and mix a half strong mix for the first week of feeding. Then later you can start to give a normal feeding solution. If you run down to a local aquarium shop you can find cheep (one time´s Ph testers), it´s a important thing to have in coco and hydro if you want your plants to be happy ;). You are not in over your head lol you only need some support ;). If you have more Q please ask them. Thanks for stop by and take a look :D.

Thank you brother :D, yeah I dont want to kill more seedling lol. I really dont follow whit the Jiffy pots?, have Jiffy pots a bad rep? Anyway thanks for stop by my friend.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

Right then il get the ph pen this weekend how long does the veg period usually take in the exodus cheese and I'm growin in the back if my garage / shed will it stink or do you think il b alright without a carbon filter

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.