Existing user? Sign In  

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jimmy

*COMPLETE* Jimmy Exodus Cheese 29-10-12 (It´s the cheese man)

No Jimmy, Jiffies got a good rep but i never used them and seeing you and a few other members using them makes me a beliver.

In hunters we believe ;). Ok then I understand :D.

Not at all Jimmy all the contrary, you are doing great, man.

It´s just I never saw anyone to grow the plant that big in a jiffy pot, usually they just use them to sprout the seed.

Have a nice one. :bye:

Ok then I understand you lol, I was like what I do wrong hahaha. Thanks for the clear up ;).

Right then il get the ph pen this weekend how long does the veg period usually take in the exodus cheese and I'm growin in the back if my garage / shed will it stink or do you think il b alright without a carbon filter

You chose how long you want to veg your plants, but normal is about 3-4 week. Exodus Cheese smells a lot (hint to the name) I grow whit out Carbone filter and use a lot of odor neutralizer´s for my room. Best of luck to you buddy. One idea is that you start a growing journal here on the forum, in that way more growers can help you ;).

Nice my friend

Peace!!

Thank you my friend :D.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

Nice grow so far Jimmy...

I do have a little advise on those jiffy pucks, if ya don't mind?

Notice at the bottoms of the pucks how they tie them up? Well that folded over part of the netting creates a very dense area for the roots to go through. It causes the roots to have to bypass that part and shoot out elsewhere...

Maybe on your next grow, try cutting the bottoms out and compare the root balls to this grow... You'll see a huge difference in the tap root size...

Good luck with the comp. and happy growing

Nice grow so far Jimmy...

I do have a little advise on those jiffy pucks, if ya don't mind?

Notice at the bottoms of the pucks how they tie them up? Well that folded over part of the netting creates a very dense area for the roots to go through. It causes the roots to have to bypass that part and shoot out elsewhere...

Maybe on your next grow, try cutting the bottoms out and compare the root balls to this grow... You'll see a huge difference in the tap root size...

Good luck with the comp. and happy growing

Welcome to the Cheese buddy :).

Really like your input buddy, gonna check it out on my next growth for sure ;). Thanks for stop by and taking a look on my grow :D.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 2

Welcome to the Cheese buddy :).

Really like your input buddy, gonna check it out on my next growth for sure ;). Thanks for stop by and taking a look on my grow :D.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

Thanks Jimmy, can't wait to see how she turns out for ya... Good luck !!

Also, be sure and send me a message when ya check your roots... Would love to hear about what you see...

Thanks Jimmy, can't wait to see how she turns out for ya... Good luck !!

Also, be sure and send me a message when ya check your roots... Would love to hear about what you see...

Thanks again and yes I will buddy :)!

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

Jimmy, besides your grow, which is lookin beautiful, I just wanted to say that your journal input and comments to all is one to be commended.

Keep up the good work and can't wait to they flower up...

Thank you so much for the nice words buddy. Yeah me too, can´t wait to see them in action ;).

Great looking plants Jimmy, whatever you are doing you are doing it right!

Thanks buddy. Stay tuned every Monday night for new updates :D.

Great job men, good luck with your crops.

Smoke and Love.

Thank you, the same to you buddy.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

awesome mani go for one week and i com back finding beautiful teenagers in that room, thosecheese are doing perfect it seems :D So keep thme going ;)

Thanks for the news bro have a good day

They still love you Jimmy

:) You made me laugh a little when i see you named them to objects... WOMEN ARE NOT OBJECTS! Rofl!!!

:dancer::laugh::gaming:

Im happy it all goes well for you. We always enjoy looking at your work.

I know I know looool. But I was in a rush ;). My work is killing me bro so much every week. Thanks for stop by and look at my updates brother.

I love this forum because when you see the quality of the pictures, the grow, the report from all the grower on this competition tread, it is just beautifull!! :):cool::good:;)

Great work my friend ;)

I think the same bro, really good journals in the Cup. Thanks for the nice words :D.

awesome mani go for one week and i com back finding beautiful teenagers in that room, thosecheese are doing perfect it seems :D So keep thme going ;)

Thanks for the news bro have a good day

heheheh yeah it is like that when you run of to Dam ;). Thanks for your kind comment brother. And a good day to you :D.

Beautiful Jimmy, really proffesional looking stuff mate, great!

Goodluck & keep it up fellow viking!!

Alittle e-gift, from me to u!

Chair - pulled out!

Thank you buddy :D. Kapten Röd är grym ;).

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

PS; tune in on my tread tonight guys for a nice update ;).

• Like 1

Wouaw Jimmy or i must say CheesyJimmy! :) Great work bro! :cool:;):good:

Your plants looks beautifull!!

Full power man ;):cool:

Jango my man :). Thanks for the comment ;).

Looking great Jimmy,

I always loved those pots for the roots.... :)

How loud is your setup ? Can you hear the bubbles... that was my turn down on them, too loud in masses.

Anyway, looks great and the plants will love'em

Fim

It does not sound so much, I have built in dimmers on my air pumps. But yes it sounds from my setup. What is most difficult is probably ventelationen system. But I improve my setup every month;). Thanks for the comment and that you stop by: D

Så ska en slipsten dras

;)

Looking fine as always. I could not help notice the low humid. Is that something that you can get higher or is it "go with the flow" kind of a thing?

Eller hur :). Jag är riktigt nöjd själv ;).

I have struggled with this since I begin to cultivate brother. But nothing helps, the only thing that helped was the towel model. And then humidity was increased by 8%. So I "go whit the flow kind of". Want to buy the mist maker but I dont know if it´s gonna make the humidity to increase?? Thanks again everybody for the comments and that you guys stop by and taking a look.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

One thing I appreciate in a grow is hygiene, when we we keep a grow clean and organized is much easier

because we avoid 60% of problems with the plants.

And your grow my friend is a example to us all.

Your plants are beautiful and healthy.

Have a good grow .

Peace!

One thing I appreciate in a grow is hygiene, when we we keep a grow clean and organized is much easier

because we avoid 60% of problems with the plants.

And your grow my friend is a example to us all.

Your plants are beautiful and healthy.

Have a good grow .

Peace!

Thank you so much my good friend. Yes it´s true if we keep the growroom clean we can expect so much more from the end product. Thank you again brother for the good vibe and stay tuned every Monday night for new updates.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

PS; A sneak peak from the growroom ;).

post-1904-0-30750400-1354269134.jpg

• Like 3

congrat man those girls are really beautiful! Full green, and the shots do them good too, great job on those updates man thanks for the hard work ;)

Have a good grow and make those baby bloom!! :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.