Autotrimstash=Hash

Maffro

Well when the cold snaps begin and the dark rainey days become more frequent i like nothing more than listening to some funky tunes and playing my "Hash Maker" maraca !

post-3111-0-52536600-1351612931.jpg

Picked this up the 1st time i went to the dam and it gets a run out after every harvest, this year i was interested to see if there was any difference between auto hash and normal hash. The auto trics had the advantage in that they where milky or amber but the majority of the photo plants didnt get millky trics at all. So what would each hash be like ?

post-3111-0-65891900-1351612948.jpg

1st i load up the top chamber just under 50% with frozen trim then "shake" for about 3 or 4 songs, then change the trim over untill the whole trim stash has been through the shaker once.

post-3111-0-07228000-1351612968.jpg

Then scrape out the magic dust into some foil then press that shit up to a hot cup of tea for a few minutes and hey presto

post-3111-0-70288800-1351612983.jpg

• Like 3

very nice Maffro, that looks like it gonna be a pleasure to smoke.

is that trim from all your stains or do you sift each one separately?

I was wondering also, what you do with the trim after you sift, do you then do a solvent extration like budder or honey oil.

Thanks for sharing bro

Peace

Lams

Yup butter it is! Ghee i think, i dont do it, once ive had my hashish adventure i pass the trim on to a mate who makes little biscuits for his back pain, i do get a sample but havent had any yet !

The auto hash was a bit wierd, just as strong as the photo hash but after 30 minutes just wore off ???? Wheras the normal hash kicked it for 2 to 3 hours

Ahh so your also a compassionate caregiver that awesome :)

Thats good info to have , if you want a toke but got things to do later have a blast on an auto and later at the end of the day smoke some photo and drift of into oblivion.

All in all you did pretty well this year for all the crap weather we've had.

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I got this type of Shaker called Joy Maker and it is indeed a joyful thing to do on weekends. i got the process down to a T by now. Recently I got 2 rams of nice strong HAZE Hash from a good 20 grams of trimmmed leaves - no buds..The following weekend I did another round and checked if I could get sommore and know what, I got another 2 grams from the same 20 grams.

How did that work out you may ask ? well, the trick is a) the trim must be totally dry, all stems and residue must be taken out.. Then grab a big sieve and a large spoon to press the leave/powder through the sieve. What comes through in the end is already looking nearly like Kief; but that stuff comes in the shaker - if you are patient enough put the Joy Maker in the freezer for half an hour; but you can as well start shaking right away.. shimmey shimmey shake, yo. get a nice big and quality natural brush to collect all the residue from the plastic cup below. I put that stuff in my hands and roll it up to a ball. The sticky type can be pressed by hand; but most of the time it is better to use a press.. The more pressure the better - this process is easy to do , risk free without ICE, bubble bags or bhutane. Nice tasting Hash , that tastes like a concentrated version of your plant is your reward.

• Like 2