Hello all I’m HIGH 4 LIFE

HIGH 4 LIFE

Welcome HIGH 4 LIFE sorry i haven's said hi before ,Itoo have been busy building new grow.

Glad you like the forum :D it is the friendliest forum i know and a place i like to call home on the interweb.

Sorry to hear about your grow getting ripped off :( ,I tell no one about me growing and always keep it stealthy.

Good to hear we getting another LED grow, I love to follow them and will be sure to follow yours.

I am especially interested in your Busybee LED i was eyeing them up for a while, so will be really interested in how it performs.

Hope to see you growing soon. :D

Peace

Lams

Hi lamsbread thanks. It will be next year before I get back home to start a grow. And I will tell no one from now on no matter who they are. But live and learn. I may not be going with the busy bee LED’s light but will let you know what I go with when I reorder.

Just sent you a PM and hope it will help with your choice of LED dilemma about which light to choose.

What ever you choose it will sure be of interest and i will certainly follow your grow journal to see the results. ;)

Hope everything returns to normal for you soon.

Take care where ever you are , what ever your doing :)

Peace

Lams