Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr.X

Delivery received; confirmations only please

Got a partial kit today. ....Mostly Indica Power Feed. I'm assuming the rest is on the way, and I did't get robbed by my mailman or the law, lol.

It was postmarked Nov. 2. Thx!

Diosssssss, perdon por la tardanza yo lo he recivido todo hace mas o menos 20 dias, lo siento acabo de darme cuenta de este hilo, jajajaj incluso ya empece el seguimiento.

Diosssssss, sorry for the delay I have recieved is every 20 days or so, I'm sorry I just noticed this thread, and even started jajajaj tracking.

My report is http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/topic/5659-mcradikal-white-lemon-powderfeeding-10-nov-2012

Perdon por las molestias que haya ocasionado y muchisimas gracias por el detallazo de Gh como por como llevan este foro los administradores..

Sorry for the inconvenience it has caused and thank you for the great detail of Gh as this forum as lead managers ..

yeah if you're in canada i believe it should have come in 1 pack, but some received in 2 packs so you'll see if it comes in few days ;) keep us aware

Good luck

Edit, just saw that kitty from canada too couldn't get seed :s so you'll see

I would try to contact the mailservice~, since its just a exotic souvenir, extravagant birdseeds ect..

(it's the next generation strain seeds, for free.. i personally would fight!)

But i don't know the laws in Canada, and maybe you don't want the fuzz..

The chance of being put on some kind of list is always scary to me.. :)

Hey guys, just was SUPER excited that I got my package, a single box, in the mail only to open it and find only the Hybrid powderfeed no seeds, no dvd. It has tape from the Canada border agency so they went through it. My guess, since cannabis seeds are perfectly legal in Canada, that the seeds are in small packages that don't say they are cannabis seeds so that is the excuse the border guys will use to justify it. fuck me..I hate the government..No info that it happened, no contact info..just a piece of tape to show it was opened and inspected. Any ideas guys?

EDIT: just read the packing slip and it only says 1 package of Feeding..no seeds. Maybe the seeds etc have been shipped separately?

I think it got lost on the way mate, seems like me & everyone else got a bag, and like a DVD with the seeds

inside of it.. was there any damage on you parcel??

No damage...Lots of tape...but it looked like original packaging to me. Hoping it'll show up this week in a seperate pack.

Hey guys, just was SUPER excited that I got my package, a single box, in the mail only to open it and find only the Hybrid powderfeed no seeds, no dvd. It has tape from the Canada border agency so they went through it. My guess, since cannabis seeds are perfectly legal in Canada, that the seeds are in small packages that don't say they are cannabis seeds so that is the excuse the border guys will use to justify it. fuck me..I hate the government..No info that it happened, no contact info..just a piece of tape to show it was opened and inspected. Any ideas guys?

EDIT: just read the packing slip and it only says 1 package of Feeding..no seeds. Maybe the seeds etc have been shipped separately?

Hey Smokey...I just got a box of feed as well....but the package looked unopened to me. Does the tape on yours actually say "Canada border agency" on it? I'm assuming we'll get a second package in the mail.

Good luck, & happy smoking!

Hey Smokey...I just got a box of feed as well....but the package looked unopened to me. Does the tape on yours actually say "Canada border agency" on it? I'm assuming we'll get a second package in the mail.

Good luck, & happy smoking!

Hi Chino, ya mine has yellow tape on the bottom from the Canada Border Services Agency that just has their logo and "OPENED BY CBSA" printed on it. I would like to think nothing was taken since the packing slip only has the powderfeed on the list of items and nothing else, and there was no call or documentation from the border indicating they removed anything, but you never know :P I'm hoping the same, that the bag with the rest is on its way :)

Best of luck to you as well bro!! :ok:

got my power feeding nutes today! Hybrid nutes. So I will pick up some seeds at my local shop when I am ready to chop down my current grow. Still not sure what I am going to run.......

MissKitty weren't you supposed to get seeds as well for the cup contest? I think we have a thief at the Canada border services agency who is opening packages from GHSC and taking the seeds, not documenting it, resealing the package and sending it on it's way. I'm going to be making some phone calls tomorrow..grrr

Ok guys So i Asked JOse.gh about the Canadians member

Canadians Will NOT receive seeds with their feeding package, it seems some members like greeno did, probably as a mistake from the office, but sorry to say that you will only receive the feeding :(

Must be a Border reason i don't really know and it's all i can tell you.

So sorry for the canadians but as you know you can still get the seeds and join the cup with the Strain you want as long as it's GH strain ;)

Cheers guys and sorry for the disapointment

Ok guys So i Asked JOse.gh about the Canadians member

Canadians Will NOT receive seeds with their feeding package, it seems some members like greeno did, probably as a mistake from the office, but sorry to say that you will only receive the feeding :(

Must be a Border reason i don't really know and it's all i can tell you.

So sorry for the canadians but as you know you can still get the seeds and join the cup with the Strain you want as long as it's GH strain ;)

Cheers guys and sorry for the disapointment

Hey Dust, super dissapointed, and this doesn't make sense to me since cannabis seeds are LEGAL Canada, which is why Greeno probably didn't get his seeds confiscated at the border. On top of that doesn't GHSC send test seeds to it's Canadian testers all the time? Hell I'm a legal grower. Why were we Canadians not told this before? The contest stated seeds would not be shipped to the USA and one other country I believe but Canada wasn't mentioned. So now I have hybrid powderfeed, no seeds, forcing me to grow an existing hybrid strain for the contest, when what I was REALLY looking forward to was trying the new strains that have not been released to the public yet. I think that most people would agree that contestants growing the new GHSC strains will receive top attention over anyone stuck purchasing the old GHSC strains and entering the contest.

I'm going to have to re-think my entry now, or whether it is worth putting all of that time into a contest entry in the first place only to be dissapointed :(

Lol don't worry man idon't think the news strains will be looked more than the "regular" strain an amazing grow journal is an amazing grow journal, like it is stated in the rules the nominations will be judged by diferents criteria on which the look of the plant is one of those criteria but certainly not the only one ;)

Now i really understand the disapointment and am sorry for it but if they did it that way it is probably that there is a reason. which one i don't know. But beside the fact that you won't have the new strains don't forget that you are still running for all the amazing prizes that are to be won, wouldn' you love a trip to the DAM? ;) i wouldn't spit on the money either lol :rabbi:

But anyway it's all up to you GH has some AMAZING strains to grow and for sure the potencial to win with one of those ;)

Good luck man and sorry again for that news!

• Like 2

Smokey im very sorry, but free is always free my friend..

And you know Greenhouse wouldnt send all thoose seeds if they would had any idea of this,

but im really feeling with you mate, and it is as you say rly strange that seeds even CAN be confiscated

in a country were they are legal..

Smokey im very sorry, but free is always free my friend..

And you know Greenhouse wouldnt send all thoose seeds if they would had any idea of this,

but im really feeling with you mate, and it is as you say rly strange that seeds even CAN be confiscated

in a country were they are legal..

I don't care about the $$ and it being free, I care that I can't get the new strains to grow even if I had $1000000 to buy them..I just can't get them in Canada until they are mass released lol. And the seeds weren't confiscated..Dust says Canadian growers aren't getting seeds shipped, only powderfeed...doesn't make sense since they are legal here. Greeno just lucked out because of a mistake at the office apparently.

I know I can grow existing GHSC strains..but despite what Dust say's (no offense Dust, just a difference of opinion) I feel growers having access to the new strains will receive top priority and more attention. As well, I got Hybrid powderfeed..so if I want to enter the portion of the contest with the nutes I have 12 choices in strains from the hybrids, and not sure if I want to grow any of them right now.

I feel like a spoiled kid at Christmas sulking because I can't have what I want and I don't understand why LOL

OK..DONE SULKING LIKE A BABY NOW :P Sorry guys..just really dissapointed not meaning to bring down the good vibes..my bad and my apologies. As well, THANK YOU GHSC FOR THE FREE POWDERFEED!! IN MY FRUSTRATION I FORGOT WHAT WAS IMPORTANT..GIVING THANKS WHERE IT BELONGS & THE SPIRIT OF THE CONTEST. :sorry:

Maybe I will scrog Trainwreck and Jack Herrer? :nyam:

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.