Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr.X

Delivery received; confirmations only please

haha no worry man ;)

About the Hybrid bag you have you can use it on any strain you want, i've been growing sativa indica and Hybrid strains whit the same pack for almost a year; and they all did wonderful ;)

Cheers man hope we'll see you in the cup ;)

• Like 1

Yeah seeds are legal in Canada. So I was very surprised not to get them either. Oh well I will go to my shop and get something else. I hope that i can make my mind up and I hope my shop has stock!!! The rules didn't state anything about Canada, I would not thave bothered either if I knew. But now that I got the nutesI and will give them a go and try a greenhouse seed strain out. just not sure which one...plus I now have to spend the money to buy seeds! Just got to make the best out of it!

Hey Dust, super dissapointed, and this doesn't make sense to me since cannabis seeds are LEGAL Canada, which is why Greeno probably didn't get his seeds confiscated at the border. On top of that doesn't GHSC send test seeds to it's Canadian testers all the time? Hell I'm a legal grower. Why were we Canadians not told this before? The contest stated seeds would not be shipped to the USA and one other country I believe but Canada wasn't mentioned. So now I have hybrid powderfeed, no seeds, forcing me to grow an existing hybrid strain for the contest, when what I was REALLY looking forward to was trying the new strains that have not been released to the public yet. I think that most people would agree that contestants growing the new GHSC strains will receive top attention over anyone stuck purchasing the old GHSC strains and entering the contest.

I'm going to have to re-think my entry now, or whether it is worth putting all of that time into a contest entry in the first place only to be dissapointed :(

I'm surprised too! ....Canada should have no probs regarding seeds. I'm happy to try out the feed, but don't know about the contest anymore. I'll have to see if I can mail order a strain to try out.

..but thx for the info, Dust. Now, I can stop wondering what happened, lol. Was sure eager to see what kind of new indica you had chosen tho. :P

• Like 1

Ok guys So i Asked JOse.gh about the Canadians member

Canadians Will NOT receive seeds with their feeding package, it seems some members like greeno did, probably as a mistake from the office, but sorry to say that you will only receive the feeding :(

Must be a Border reason i don't really know and it's all i can tell you.

So sorry for the canadians but as you know you can still get the seeds and join the cup with the Strain you want as long as it's GH strain ;)

Cheers guys and sorry for the disapointment

dust i have important question that doesent regard the contest but does this mean that green house will also no longer be sending tester seed's to canada anymore?

dust i have important question that doesent regard the contest but does this mean that green house will also no longer be sending tester seed's to canada anymore?

Well that is really weird? Test seeds can be sent but not cup seeds? Sounds like a mistake happened that affected us Canadian's eh? LOL!

Regardless I am going to buy a strain tomorrow and if they end up sending to Canada after all then I will do two grows for the cup! WOHOO!!!!

Or SWIM could purchase seeds and send out to the rest of the Canadian's? I think that would work to? The canadians could all go in on a few GHSC seeds and then share and have some variety for the cup! Now that sounds like a good fucking idea! We could have 3 or 4 strains each for the cup in the one crop!

Mods and Admins would that break the rules?

I went to the GHS web site and tried to order seeds but they do not send seeds to Canada and it say on the GHS facebook page that they do not send seeds to the USA or Canada do to legal reasons.

i just found out that green house is no longer sending seeds to canada due to legal problems my guess is that it has something to do with this: in short the RCMP in windsor has charged the owner of a cannabis seed store called marijuana seeds for less stating that it is illegal to sell viable cannabis seed's in canada even tho companies have been selling cannabis seeds in canada for over 2 decades with little to no opposition from the law this i a huge dissapointment and i would like to hear more from green house on the subject but i gotta say this is some of the most dissapointting news i have gotten in a long time, it appears attitude seed bank still sells cannabis seeds world wide so i think you can still purchase there strains there but damn man this is some crap.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/story/2012/10/26/wdr-marijuana-seeds-for-less-laws.html

no big deal I can go to the Dragon in Toronto they are offical distributor for GHSC. So no worries that is where I will go grab some genuine GHSC seeds.

Let me know if you want to get on with me on some and we can do a few strains each!

i just found out that green house is no longer sending seeds to canada due to legal problems my guess is that it has something to do with this: in short the RCMP in windsor has charged the owner of a cannabis seed store called marijuana seeds for less stating that it is illegal to sell viable cannabis seed's in canada even tho companies have been selling cannabis seeds in canada for over 2 decades with little to no opposition from the law this i a huge dissapointment and i would like to hear more from green house on the subject but i gotta say this is some of the most dissapointting news i have gotten in a long time, it appears attitude seed bank still sells cannabis seeds world wide so i think you can still purchase there strains there but damn man this is some crap.

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...-less-laws.html

Aww bummer! ...I'm sure I can find a nice GHS strain online in Canada, but was hoping to test something new. Thx for keeping us up to date with info.

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...-less-laws.html

Ya that's b.s. man..but I think that is just an issue with the police in one city, and as the news article says, it has lawyers throughout the country scratching their heads because seeds are legal here. Has GHSC actually stated they are no longer shipping seeds to their Canadian seedbank suppliers? GTA seeds still has all of their strains listed as well and they even ship throughout Canada, that is where I got my last seeds and where I will go, sooner than later if there is a future threat to supply. I would like to hear something from GHSC on the subject before panicking :( This would seriously threaten my plan to grow out every GHSC strain possible before even trying any other seed company's strains. In my pipe dream I had hoped MAYBE that might lead to a career with Greenhouse LOL :lol: I know..but hey..one can have dreams right?

Wtf is going on in Canada? Aren't we supposed to be a progressive country when it comes to cannabis? I will say one thing..our current government (PC's) have their heads so far up their asses they are back in the dark ages when it comes to their views on marijuana..hell they even spell it marihuana :P lol

they are still sending seeds to there offical suppliers but canadians cannot order seeds off the green house website ( which blows because every suppler cost more then the offical website even GTA seeds altho they have some strains that are decently priced) but i am 100% on this it says so on the disclamer to the green house offical website. fortunatly canadians can still order from like attitude seed bank.

but my main beef isent with not being able to order from there website its easy to get a hold of GHSC strains i already have llike a ton of there genetics but i don't have the strains that aren't on the market that where available to the offical testers strains like money maker or any strain currently in testing but not avalible on the market because it only stands to reason that if green house is no longer sending seeds to canada aside from there offical suppliers they will no longer be sending the tester seeds out ether so we got shafted.

and smokey that problem isent with the local police it is with the RCMP which makes it an issue for all of ontario and if the judge assigned to the case rules that it is illegal to sell viable seeds of cannabis then there will be a much bigger backlash in at least ontario but possibly the hole country.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, and I hear ya totally..I was also REALLY looking forward to hopefully being able to test new strains in the future. I've had nothing but good experiences so far with Greenhouse strains and think that they are definitely an industry leader or THE industry leader with research and development, sites & contests etc. I guess were gonna have to move to the DAM lol

As for the the seed store and RCMP issue, sorry I misread that..ya it would be a total ass backwards step but I'm confident the backlash would be heavy..we will not be overrun by moralist morons!!

Thanks for keeping us all in the loop..lets hope the situation improves somehow.

hello Canadians I said I will go in on some genetics with you all and we can then grow out a few different ones for the cup. cool? the dragon is the only offical distributor. so we should go there.

While that is a great idea and might work for some, I have to keep my medical needs in mind as well and don't mind picking up my own seeds..but maybe someone else is interested :) Thanks for the offer.

That in mind, The dragon isn't the only official distributor by far. If you you check out GHSC website under official Canadian distributors there are 26 of them I believe (links below). The Dragon may advertise that they are the only "Official" distributor but this I think this is often a marketing scheme used in all manners and types of business to try and say "Were the one and the only" type thing.

http://www.greenhous...?Country=Canada

Hi friends, your paket is arrieved about to weeks now, spezial thanks. in the box was money maker inside. but in the moment i have no place hehehe well i hope soon.

i wish you a very good time by the cup and good luck!!

Thanks

yuour right smokey there are quite a few offical distributors in canada and even in toronto, but most of them are over priced buy quite a bit i would be interested in doing a spilt deal on some seeds kitty but i wanna no things like prices say like how much does a 10 or 5 pack of chemdog for instance also what strain`s where you thinking of .

i am still sceptical about the prices but if they are a whole lot more we could always order them from attitude seed bank there seeds are priced at the same price as green houses website and they still send to canada for the time being. but i am down for doing an order the only thing is i am out of town for a little bit i will be back by the 27th so Miss kitty if this is to late and you wanna get seeds before then to get started i have quite a few green house products i could swap you with after the fact if your interested. the strains i have the most of are Great white shark and trainwreck but i have a number of other ones as well like the White lemon from the contest or exodus cheese so just PM message me with the strains you where interested in getting and i will reply with the ones i am interested in for me i really wanna get my hands on some chemdog and kaia kush seeds those are my two in the top of my wishlist aside from that the damn sour, and super critical but i do have others i would be interested kings kush is one so yeah if any of those strains sound like something you would wanna split on PM me and tell me which ones and the prices at the dragon and well work it out from there.

So my intercom started buzzing at 7:30am this morning I thought who the hell is this at this ungodly hour of the morning. So I answer the buzzer and I say hello. A voice replied parcel. My mood went from anger to excitement knowing the only thing that I am expecting was my seeds and powder feed from greenhouse. I was like a kid at Christmas who could not wait to open my present and was even more excited when I open it and found that I was sent the white strawberry skunk seeds and hybrid powder food I can not wait to get these baby's started as soon as the ones I have got In at the moment finish

post-17570-0-77494900-1353442305.jpg

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.