Mr.X

Delivery to South America, USA ... Envíos a Sudamérica, EEUU...

133 posts in this topic

I was waiting on the Power Feed to arrive before I started my grow, but it hasn't showed up yet... I'm thinking it's to late to start it now. So that's ok... No big deal...

I did hear something about an Auto Cup grow though... Now I'd really like to be involved in that grow off... :) Any info on that?

no it's not too late you have until March to start your grow ;)

There will be an auto cup yes, it will start somewhere between now and in 5 month, you guys will get more infos when time will come ;)

1 person likes this

Thanks Dust for your fast reply.... Can you confirm that the Power Feed has been shipped to me?

So if I start the grow in Mach, the contest wont finish until everybodies plants are done right? Which could take up to 11 more weeks...

I can't wait for the Auto cup :) :)

Check in the rules of the cup and you have all the limits date for start of the journal, and last day for harvest too ;)

For your powderfeeding you've ordered it on the powderfeeding website? if so i can't tell you sorry it's not the same crew as for the seeds They should have a contact form on the website try this way maybe ;)

Thanks for the info Dust, I'll go back and re-read...

I gave my info to the guys here on the site. So no, I didn't order it. But that's ok... I'm sure I'll order some some time or an other. I've got 4 complete lines of nutes already :)

Two organic and two salt based... lol... Funny thing is, I ended up back where I stated, FF Line... :) Just gotta take it easy :)

hmmm yeah i see you registered in the thread for the cup, very sorry you didn't received it pmmust have gotten lost at some point, soon the auto contest shall start so make sure to register and this time i'll verify if they send ;)

But POwderfeeding.nl sends pretty much everywhere in the world US included so check it out ;)

Meanwhile i'm sure other nutes will do the job as they use too ;)

1 person likes this

Thanks for checking Dust. I'll be sure and register in the Auto cup.... I can't wait for that one :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

About us

Strain Hunters is a series of documentaries aimed at informing the general public about the quest for the preservation of the cannabis plant in the form of particularly vulnerable landraces originating in the poorest areas of the planet.

Cannabis, one of the most ancient plants known to man, used in every civilisation all over the world for medicinal and recreational purposes, is facing a very real threat of extinction. One day these plants could be helpful in developing better medications for the sick and the suffering. We feel it is our duty to preserve as many cannabis landraces in our genetic database, and by breeding them into other well-studied medicinal strains for the sole purpose of scientific research.

Social Network

Add us on social networks