Plant Of The Month Contest -November

Dust

post-3817-0-77867700-1351859915.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the plant of the month contest.

Please submit a photo or video of your best plant.

Once all nominations are in we will all start to vote for a winner, we will keep the contest going until the last few days of the month ... I usually close voting to tally votes around 9pm eastern time.

The winner will recieve a badge that says ... Plant of the month winner

Rules:

1. Entry must be original photos or short video of your own plants.

2. Your entry can include photos/videos of the plant. You can add an object as a reference for size or, a closeup( A.K.A) macro shot. You can have a maximum of 2 photos/videos but, they have to be of the same plant.. Also, you CAN NOT.... add, change, or delete your photos/videos once you have added them to the contest. Make sure you upload your photos to the strain hunters server.

3. VIDEOS MUST BE LOADED TO GROWHD.TV or YOUTUBE.COM

4. No voting for yourself ... if you vote for yourself your entry and vote will be removed.

5. Don't enter in the contest previous entries.

6. you have post a comment with your vote so it counts!

If you do not read the rules and your entry is not in compliance with the rules... your entry will be taken down and you can not enter again till the next contest.

Hope everyone enjoys the contest and plays fair

good luck everyone!

• 6 months later...

Here is My entry For the month of Nov. I missed last month ,...was busy ;) !! Nice pics last month. Congrats to Maffro. And to say you were giving up on them at one point. :)

This is a surprise seed that I just labeled #1, she has a blueberry smell and is very potent. very nice ! glad I kept a cut.

post-14507-0-58161000-1351952281.jpg

post-14507-0-82163700-1351952338.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry to say it is not right. Max two photos in the contest. Even if you took your time and made a nice presentation using only one photo. You still had more photos within that photo.

I had to take it away or it would mean that members can make a huge photo with many small ones in it. But one of those photos was really amazing(i want tell who heheh)

Just post again now when you know how it is all done

;)

oki doki mate cheers

i finnaly have a plant in flowering thta i can enter so here it goes i am entering my exodus cheese plant. Blow are two pictues one from around day 51 and the other from day 58 of 12/12!!! this plant was vegged for 35 + days topped once and then put into flower. i used GHSC Powderfeeding & advancced nutrients bud candy and the plant was grown under 2 150W hp's lights & 2 four foot CFL''s lamp's with 2 bulbs each so ruffly 160W's of cfl and 300W's hps !!!

GHSC Exodus Cheese & GHSC Powderfeeding KEEP IT SIMPLE!!!! day 58 12/12!!!

exoduscheesemaacs057.jpg

full plant shot taken on day 51 of 12/12 ruffly! ( and yes those bambo sticks are a meter long the plant stands ruffly at 1M and 1 foot)

exoduscheesedays51084.jpg

• Like 2

Well this is my entry for this month contest its a jack herer grown outdor in stealth mode eheeehh

keep it green

that''s awsome bro i used to use that same technique when growing outside its amazing like super increase your yeild per plant with nothing more then a string and a rock or a couple strings and rocks but ether way tieing down is the way to go especially when your in a backyard or anywhere that height can be an issue.

• Like 1

Bueno Gente mi nombre Es Choko o en face Ramon Valdez aqui les dejo fotos de mi moby 26 dias de flora!!! Quiero participar de algun concurso me interesaria hacer seguimientos chiflenme avisenme!!! este foro me marea un pocooo!!!!!

saludos y buenos humus!!!!! jejej

534721_125416130946641_1399259386_n.jpg

60771_125412080947046_1422487490_n.jpg

• Like 3

My goodness - awesome fat plants this mont - That Jack Herer in SCROG stealth mode outdoors is a work of perfection and the Acapulco Gol is incredible fat. Buds fat and everywhere on a Sativa - SSH 78 with another beautiful SLH and of course Greeno 87 with 4 Cheese in one.. So far it is the Acapulco Gold, that gets my vote .. see if this changes in the last week. My plants are too small atm to show off in a contest.