Plant Of The Month Contest -November

Dust

Truth smells like eucalyptus! only 26 days of flowering in that picture.
We will have a good harvest and a very good end of year! Thank you very much for your comments and good harvests!!

interesing enough there is a reason it smells like eucalytus i find in the widow variteys there is always a rarer pheno that smells like eucalyptus for the longest time i just speculated as to why but now i am pretty sure i have figured out why there is a terpin found in cannabis plants some have more then others that is also found in the eucalyptus plant

Cineole/Eucalyptol-

spicy, camphor, refreshing, minty. Found in rosemary, eucalyptus. It is used to increase circulation, pain relief and easily crosses the blood-brain-barrier to trigger fast olfactory reaction. Eucalyptus oil is considered centering, balancing and stimulating. It is possibly the stimulating and thought provoking part of the cannabis smoke stream.

my guess is that you found a pheno abundant in this terpin, and i am not supprised you found it in moby dick, one of the most famous medical plants in canada right now is known as jean guy it is a widow X skunk #1 cross that a guy in montreal breeded he picked the widow plant specifically for its smell being really similar to eucalyptus so much so that taking a big whiff of the buds actually clears your nostrils its a really sought after strain and i think you might have a similar pheno something displaying this from the widow side of the moby. well at least thats my guess ether way it looks awsome bro great work!!!

• Like 2

interesing enough there is a reason it smells like eucalytus i find in the widow variteys there is always a rarer pheno that smells like eucalyptus for the longest time i just speculated as to why but now i am pretty sure i have figured out why there is a terpin found in cannabis plants some have more then others that is also found in the eucalyptus plant

Cineole/Eucalyptol-

spicy, camphor, refreshing, minty. Found in rosemary, eucalyptus. It is used to increase circulation, pain relief and easily crosses the blood-brain-barrier to trigger fast olfactory reaction. Eucalyptus oil is considered centering, balancing and stimulating. It is possibly the stimulating and thought provoking part of the cannabis smoke stream.

my guess is that you found a pheno abundant in this terpin, and i am not supprised you found it in moby dick, one of the most famous medical plants in canada right now is known as jean guy it is a widow X skunk #1 cross that a guy in montreal breeded he picked the widow plant specifically for its smell being really similar to eucalyptus so much so that taking a big whiff of the buds actually clears your nostrils its a really sought after strain and i think you might have a similar pheno something displaying this from the widow side of the moby. well at least thats my guess ether way it looks awsome bro great work!!!

****Thank you for taking some of your time AMI CONCERN AND SEE MY PHOTOS.

DAILY LEARN SOMETHING NEW. Today was one of those days I hope to be able to give trabajndo HARD Flowers CANABICOS GREETINGS FROM ARGENTINA!

well this mounth we had little few entries and we nearly the end off the mounth so before i forgget to vote like last mounth and for that i now appologise to Tokage ,Dust and all the last mounth contestents and my vote goes to pheno hunter with is marvelous berry.

• Like 1

is it time to vote already !!! alright well this is a tuff one there are three that i am having a hard time with the SSH, the acapolco gold , and mk seeds grow just because i love what he did with that training. but i have to vote for one and when i look at all threee one really scream godamn to me......

so my vote goes to PENCILJOE for his amazing yeild busting acapolco gold ( penciljoe please PM me with the compnay you got those beans from )

damn guys you're not making it easy for us :D

But i have to choose one, and this month my vote gos to MkSeed and this wonderful bondage girl!

But all those entries were very nice thanks everyon for the beautiful plants!!

Thanks Dust, i wanna thank also all marijuana lovers , growers and breathers out there who dedicate time to this wonderful plant to make things happen and to green house seeds for giving people like me the chance to share to the world our work in this forum and off course to all the contestants and voters, see you this month.

keep it green

• Like 3