Granddaddy Purple, Querkle and Blue Dream

ripsterafn

will grow in a funny shape with that hair cut ^^ Hope she'll get back on foot quickly ;)

Have a good grow

Yeah, it was one heck of hair cut huh :) Just hoping to get a couple buds off it, if any...

She is full of life and will come back fast

;)

I think your right Tokage. I got up today and expected to see it dead. Well, it's not and it seems to be growing a bit with those 2 lonely branches out there... :) We'll see how it comes along huh?

Thanks for stoppin by guys and having a look see... I'll update next week and see what it looks like then... :)

Superfast plants! I really gotta work on my germination method from your journal seems like it makes a world of difference!

Thanks popskiller..

Give it try on your next germination... It really does make the difference in how they start out. Plus no transplanting. Which means you don't have to worry about your new roots hitting fresh soil... Much easier and efficient :)

Now you're teaching people how to put plastic foil over the pots :popcorn:

Sharing the knowledge bro... "Give a man a fish and ya feed him for the day. Teach a man to fish, and you've fed him for a life time". :)

Sorry, a bit late on this weeks update... Or should I say, last weeks update..

Either way, here it is.

Over the past 10 days, my plants were showing real signs of trouble. My soils ph was way to low and I didn't do anything fast enough to stop the damage. It really shows though on the Granddaddy Purple #1

I basically had nute lock out. So I foliar feed them for the past 10 days... Finally, their growing again and lookin healthy...

I moved them 3 days ago, into my tent under the HID set on 600 watts... Still on 18/6... Will change to 12/12 when my soil ph is steady. About one more week I believe.

Flushed them yesterday with water and some water soluble lime. Used 1 tsp per gallon. As long as I'm foliar feeding, I can work my Ph up nice and easy.

So on with the pics...

Blue Dream up first. Today, she's 24 days old:

gallery_17223_671_217870.jpg

gallery_17223_671_276658.jpg

gallery_17223_671_338395.jpg

Next up, Granddaddy Purple #1 Now this one actually got stunted and took the low Ph real badly....

But it is coming out of it. I'm hoping it's a male so I can pull it :)

gallery_17223_670_238207.jpg

gallery_17223_670_354800.jpg

OK, Granddaddy Purple #2. Hoping for my female in this one :)

gallery_17223_670_249182.jpg

gallery_17223_670_95006.jpg

Here's my Querkle.. day 24

gallery_17223_668_134272.jpg

gallery_17223_668_129360.jpg

gallery_17223_668_150954.jpg

Ok, that's it for now....

Comments and suggestions always welcome....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a safe and happy New Year...

But it's pic update time...

So lets recap just a bit. Since my last post, I've switched to 12/12 and that was 8 days ago. So I have female and male plants to reveal.

But first, the re-cap. Ok, I started out with 6 seeds, 5 pots. One of seeds is a fem. seed. So trying for females, it don't count :) I pulled one Granddaddy Purple that was wasting my time.

So that brings me down to 5 plants... Since the transition week is now over, I've removed one more plant, Granddaddy Purple #2, it's a male. So now I'm down to 4 plants and 3 pots...

The Critical Jack x APG hasn't showed sex yet, so I'm still waiting on that. No real pics of it, sorry...

Just gave them a flush with Bush Doctor, Sledge Hammer and will restart my nutes in 2 days or so...

Lets stat the pics out with the the Blue Dream, fem. seed.. This Blue Dream isn't the same as the original because of all the Blue Dreams I'm seeing are very sativa dom. Mine shows more indica traits... Plus the Humboldt Seed Organization is actually based in the UK.

But we'll see how this strain is... Here we go... :)

gallery_17223_671_433336.jpg

gallery_17223_671_31856.jpg

Next female, Granddaddy Purple #1

gallery_17223_670_70820.jpg

gallery_17223_670_343092.jpg

Granddaddy Purple #2 is my only male and this is the last time you'll be seeing him :)

gallery_17223_670_83407.jpg

Last but not least, my Female Querkle... She's a nice bush too

gallery_17223_668_83755.jpg

gallery_17223_668_132748.jpg

One last pic, a group shot :)

gallery_17223_670_169502.jpg

Well, thanks for watching and more to come...

BTW, all plants are 36 days old from seed. Transition week is over and the flowering will being ASAP...

• Like 3

hey man thanks for the news :)

Good to hear you still have a few female in that room :) Hope the last one not declared will be female too!

Girls are all looking sexy, big healthy leaves on all of them, blue dream is very sexy not sativa indeed but damn nice leaves :)

Keep the nice update coming flowering part is the funniest to watch :)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

hey man thanks for the news :)

Good to hear you still have a few female in that room :) Hope the last one not declared will be female too!

Girls are all looking sexy, big healthy leaves on all of them, blue dream is very sexy not sativa indeed but damn nice leaves :)

Keep the nice update coming flowering part is the funniest to watch :)

Have a good grow

Thanks Dust... I had to pull the Critical Jack. It was a male.... So I'm down to 3 females... One of each which was what I was hoping for....

beauties

Thanks rudytrainer... I hope you like the video... :)

Hola.love the great value gallon jug, I'm glad to know that I'm not the Guy shopping at wallywrld..your method is original,It looks promising for some autoflowers.please keep us updated smile.png

Canabuz, yeah, Wal-Mart has most things I need as far as staples goes... Are you adding any Cal-Mag to your water, when watering with plain water? Just asking cause I do... Nothing in those gallon jugs but clean water....

Hey Man i fixed your video, you just have to click on the "share" button on the youtube page and copy the link they give you ;)

Looking good man girls pretty big and seem vigorous should give some nice flowering bush with that structure :)

Have a good grow man thanks for the news

• Like 1

Good looking ladies

;) Will the Blue dream change colour at the end as with Blueberry?

GDP is my favourite, such a good looking lady. Well done and a pat on the back.

Thanks Tokage...

I'm not real sure if she will or not.. She's got the bluish tint to her leaves, as does the GDP. Unlike the Querkle, who's leaves are light green and it's supposed to be purplish in her buds... So IDK...

Have you personally grown the GDP? and if so, is my plants structure the same as yours ? I can't wait to try them all, but the Querkle is supposed to be the best of the 3.... We'll see... :)

Hola Mr ripster the blue dreams look like mine so im guessing its tha real McCoy ,the genetic's are awsome compared to other strains , as for your GDP its an ok smoke i would rank it at a solid 7 from a 1-10 scale as for the resemblance compared to my GDP they are far apart , the GDP im growing has fat indica maple leafs, ill post a pic of of both Blue dream (HSO) and GDP (kensGDP).

first one is the GDP , 2nd will be BD. :superblue:

post-19629-0-32831000-1357621573.jpg

post-19629-0-87043600-1357621647.jpg

• Like 1