Super cropping

Hola gente muy buenas Tardes para todos!,bueno primero que anda voy a encender una mecha asi me expreso libremente jajaja!bueno en este caso les vengo a traer un poda,que en realidad no e poda,tal como pasa en el caso del lst,ya que en ninguna de las 2 podamos,en este caso lo que hacemos con las ramificaciones es quebrar la parte interna de la rama,no la externa ya que si quebramos la parte interna los liquidos de la planta seguiran fluyendo por la misma y no habra ningun tipo de inconviente,lo hacemos de este modo,elegimos las ramificaiones partes medianamente bajas por encima del 1er o segundo nudo,juntamos las llemas de los dedos y apretamos,seguramente sintamos un quiebre interno y ahi doblamos la ramificacion pa donde queres!,aplicamos saliva en la parte donde se quebro la parte interna por si hubo alguna abertura externa y asi evitamos cualqier entrada de infeccion o hasta hongos,tampoco tengan miedo a hacerlo se que aveces nos agarra ese temor uhh si rompo 1 rama!!!pero es parte del cultvo y asi se aprende,igualmente les digo hace tiempo que a algunas plantas les hago este tratamiento y no les pasa nada,despues genera un callo y listo,asi que bueno ahora le subo unas fotos de como hacerlo y de los resultados ue se obtienen muy buenos humoz para todos y espero que disfruten de este post,suerte!!!!!y el mejor de lo humos para mi gente!

post-17318-0-45227700-1351874156.jpg

post-17318-0-94422700-1351874256.jpg

post-17318-0-28697300-1351874375.jpg

post-17318-0-19599000-1351874442.jpg

post-17318-0-73567800-1351874500.jpg

post-17318-0-18230900-1351874559.jpg

post-17318-0-25095100-1351874616.jpg

post-17318-0-79291300-1351874682.jpg

post-17318-0-91704400-1351874713.jpg

• Like 1

You have nice pics of super cropped plants! love the huge nuckles you did!

I have no idea what you guys are saying but I also super crop. I try to do it as well as topping. So I will top the plant at around 4 or 5 internodes, let the two shoots grow around 4 or 5 internodes and super crop them, then top again and super crop again. I do this as much as I can until they are half the size I want them to finish at. Once they reach that hight, usually 18 inches hight for my space i switch to 12/12

Now with all that topping and super cropping I end up with about 12 main colas per plant which all have huge stems that can move alot of nutrients/water up and down as well as hold a ton of buds with lots of weight!

I find this method is great if you have the paitence for the veg cycle. With the Kush plants I have now I went about 45 days veg and topped and super cropped over and over again until they were the hight I needed them at.

Another great thing about super cropping and topping plants is when you have SmartPots or Air Pots it gives the roots time and space to grow like crazy! My 5 gallon smartpots are full of roots within 45 days, so much that most of the promix is gone! Just a massize root mass! LOL!

Its a skill that you have to perfect over time, you willl always break plants or snap them right off and have to fix it. Yes duct tape works great! and it does grow over / together and actually makes a nice nuckle which allows more flow to the buds and leaves

Take care. oh by the way...youtube has a ton of videos on super cropping if anyone is looking to do it.

• Like 1

You have nice pics of super cropped plants! love the huge nuckles you did!

I have no idea what you guys are saying but I also super crop. I try to do it as well as topping. So I will top the plant at around 4 or 5 internodes, let the two shoots grow around 4 or 5 internodes and super crop them, then top again and super crop again. I do this as much as I can until they are half the size I want them to finish at. Once they reach that hight, usually 18 inches hight for my space i switch to 12/12

Now with all that topping and super cropping I end up with about 12 main colas per plant which all have huge stems that can move alot of nutrients/water up and down as well as hold a ton of buds with lots of weight!

I find this method is great if you have the paitence for the veg cycle. With the Kush plants I have now I went about 45 days veg and topped and super cropped over and over again until they were the hight I needed them at.

Another great thing about super cropping and topping plants is when you have SmartPots or Air Pots it gives the roots time and space to grow like crazy! My 5 gallon smartpots are full of roots within 45 days, so much that most of the promix is gone! Just a massize root mass! LOL!

Its a skill that you have to perfect over time, you willl always break plants or snap them right off and have to fix it. Yes duct tape works great! and it does grow over / together and actually makes a nice nuckle which allows more flow to the buds and leaves

Take care. oh by the way...youtube has a ton of videos on super cropping if anyone is looking to do it.

Hola buenos dias lamento comentarte que no se mucho de ingles y el traductor el muy malo sepa entender pude captar pocas cosas acerca de lo que dijo pero bueno un saludo grande y gracias por pasar abrazos!

• 2 months later...