Setup:

Secret Jardin 240w grow tent

2x 600W (conventional ballast)

1500m3 suction fan with a 1000m3 CAN original carbon filter

1000m3 inlet fan

10 COGR slabs

30 AMS feminised

Canna cogr nutes with cannazym and later on PK13/14

We germinated them directly in a startup container and after 1 week of 24/0 tube light we placed them on the slabs 4 days ago directly under the HPS, the pictures are from today.

Start of 30 A.M.S.

AMS seedling

Room temperature is 28/21 degrees Celsius (day/night), RH: 45-55%, they're getting 6x times a day water with cannazym and Canna cogr vega A+B, PH:5.8.

Let's hope for a nice end result!

Keeping it burning! :smoke:

Hi guys,

Good to be back! I'm hoping we are going to see a nice grow, there's only one thing that I want to do different in comparison with the previous grow. The plants can't grow as big as last time, they have to stay around 60cm or so. So we will cut the main stem after 6 internodes. That way the plant will develop more width instead of height. At least that's what I'm hoping to accomplish.

@Tokage: It depends on the watering system and the dry-out period, CANNA advises only 1-3 times a day/every day. I experimented with dry-out periods of 5 days after giving them 10 days in a row 6 times/day for the last two grows en it showed a more compact/dense root system. This grow we are giving them 6 feedings per day, starting from day 1 till the end. That way we will get a very extended root system and after a few weeks the roots grow even under the slab and I've seen roots coming out of the container through the drainage pipes. I will try to get a picture of it in the coming weeks. This way it's very easy to get the plant out of the slab after the harvest and you can re-use the slabs up to 3 times(if you want to do so).

• Like 1

Hi guys,

10 days after the start and the plants look oke, 3 of them are sad ones as you can see on the photos. We had a little drainage problem about a week ago, for a day or two there was no drainage because the drainage pipes were full with cogr dust. never had that problem before, perhaps the boards were very old, I really have no idea. Anyway after removing the cogrdust the drainage was fine but we gave them a few days no water. Also we placed a container with regular dirt, next to the cogr boards for comparison. We will feed with the HESI line. Of the 30 AMS, there are three who are behind and look sad, all the 27 others have 5 or more internodes, so at the end of this week we probably will bend a few of them for more growth of the lower branches. Bottom two to three branches/internodes is going to be cut. Well thats all the talking. Here are the photos.

AMS

AMS left side

as right side

sad one

another sad one

earth test

Gr Budmeister

looking good man all those babies in row looking like an army, and a nice army ;)

Looks like the one with the weird leaves is turning back to normal on latest set of leaves, hope she'll catch up with others ;)

Have a good grow man keep us updated

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I know I didn't keep my topic updated, sorry guys...but the plants are looking good. We had some minor problems, I forgot to put the nutes in the water(stoned...) and I noticed that after 9 days. It didn't hurt them a lot, the only thing I noticed was that in comparison with my previous grow they have a lot less pistels,right now they are @ 34days.

I wiill take some photo's and post them later on.

Gr Budmeister

hey man nice room there, looks like they didn't suffer too much from that mistake of you (ROFL at you by the way!! you're a bad bad father lol ;) ) At least now they should explode with the feeding they'll receive they must have been waiting loong to eat it and you know how girls are when they wait for something :P

Keep the pics coming the fastest changes are coming :D

Have a good grow

Weekly update:

The plants are really liking the nutes and even after 5 days, I can see the difference, if they keep it up like this....:-)

Half dose nutes cogr A+B, EC: 2.2 PH:5.8, water temp:20C degrees, day temp:<28C, night temp: 18-20 degrees, not that great I know, RH: 37%-55%(the 55% is in the night when it's 18C degrees), my heater didn't work anymore, tomorrow I will get a new one, then the night problems should be solved.

Here are the photos of today:

post-14639-0-23319400-1355072476.jpgpost-14639-0-61361700-1355072488.jpg

the same bud as last tuesday:

post-14639-0-85980200-1355072509.jpg

and another one

post-14639-0-73034000-1355072519.jpg

post-14639-0-44147600-1355072532.jpg

Gr Budmeister

• Like 2

sweet man looks like all those AMS are very happy now like you say :) in the end should give you a nice amount of nice buds for sure ;)

What does the test consist in? For high girls like that usulally i break them, bend them extremly until they snap at the point i hold, so i choose whe it snaps, and gives awesome buds most of the time ;)

Have a good grow man!

@Dust: the test iss to see what a different medium does on a plant, at first we wanted to feed her with HESI nutes but now she gets the same nutes(COGR flores) as the plants on the cogr slabs. As you can see she really stretched but I think she came to a stop. If not I will indeed "break" her main stem.

This summer I want to grow A.M.S. and an AF outdoors, so I've got to find out how a specific plant reacts on different mediums.

For this reason I ordered not only A.M.S but also the auto kalashnikova. In the next grow we will test them in a dirt versus cogr setup. I like to grow my strains a few times to get the best out of it and the A.M.S. is really nice for medicinal reasons.

The new seedlings, pic are from yesterday

post-14639-0-65965800-1355473834.jpg

@Tokage: I will try to do the extra washing the next time, this is what I got from 100grams of clippings:

post-14639-0-65961300-1355473843.jpg

When I warm it with my lighter, it starts to "bubble", I guess it's alright then? I should get some filters this week, so then the process will be easier. It's only my second time of hash making, so I've still got a lot to learn! But the taste is nice...!

Keep it green!

• Like 1

@Dust: As long as we don't get any mould;-)...I think we will get a better harvest then last time. The quality will be better for sure because this time we will harvest them when the terpines are really done! Can't wait to have a new stash of A.M.S. she's really nice for pain relief :-)

@Tokage: the hash has an extreme effect, at the moment I'm filtering my second batch, will post some pics later this week. Next week I have the week off, so will see you in the chat and we will smoke an ice together!

The humidity has been a little problem this week(up to 55%) because the air was too warm what we sucked in, we rerouted it last night and at the moment it's 46% during the nightcycle @23.6degrees, guess it's oke for the night. Tomorrow they are at week 7, we are aiming at 10-11 weeks. Normally AMS is ready after 8 weeks but because we started them from seed and not from clones, we give them 2-3 weeks extra(or as long as they need).

Tomorrow I will give them PK for about a week, then they will get a week bloom nutes and after that we start to flush them with cannazyme, so the plants are clean and we can re-use the slabs.

We already started with the new seedlings, tonight I will post some pics of them.

• Like 1

@Fim: Nice to see you here! And thanks for your input, It's my second time that I grow AMS, so I don't want to pretend that I know this strain very well but if you look at the growvideo from GHSC you can see that this strain really explodes in the first 2-3 weeks of the bloomstage. That's why we gave them 12/12 from the start, to keep them low. And I think we got them no a nice height with a little bending and breaking ;-) Also because I think that bigger plants don't add anything to my setup. Ideal plantheight is around 65cm, a dense canopy is nice but I don't want it too dense. At the moment they are around week 4-5 if you compare it to a grow with clones and AMS gets the most weight in the last few weeks. I quess she will fill up nicely in the next 4 weeks.

About the flushing, we give them 180liters water in about 11 days after that they get nothing for 3 days and then we flush them with cannazyme and start all over again. But.....because of my mistake they got only water and cannazyme in week 4/5 or so...also Canna advises only one flush on cogr about halfway the grow period, today we are starting with extra PK for one week. After that they will get a flush and their (probably)last feeding round. But it all depends on how the plants will react...

you're right man the frosty one is damn frosty ^^

Everything looks great man with pk they should have a very nice size, be careful with the PK doses they are already on border line it seems ;)

Have a good grow man keep the pics coming