edible cultures for aussies

bigred

great stuff bigred :D please show us some pics of mushrooms you grow.

I for one and others i'm sure,would love to see them and any techniques you can advise for growing them.

Good food is like medicine for the soul, i love eating gourmet mushrooms.

From death come life and there is no better proof than mushrooms and fungi to show that.

I have read about growing oyster mushroom using the "toilet roll" technique, but have not tried it myself,do you have any expirience using this technique?

All the best

Peace

Lams

i grow shitake on logs and if you want a culture just message me no strings attached yes free. lamsbread i have never heard of toilet roll tek but oysters love'

cardboard and used coffe grinds so i can see it working . will post some photos soon mycology is a great hobby plus you get heaps of mushies and the

compost is the best for your ladies . if any one is stuck on what tek and how to do it please post and i will do my best to help you out

peace love and mung beans

big red

• Like 1

that looks so easy wow thanks for the vid and toilet rolls are so cheap i could probably mail a culture to you just check customs

my cultures are done in a hepa laboratory so if you need a letter for import i can supply you with one

• Like 1

• 8 months later...