Elektroski Justovski

Mr.Negative - afgooey - 06/11/2012

154 posts in this topic

Nice to see You in the Cup Elektro..... and another one with some Kush genetics innit yes.....wish U Gd Luck and i pull a chair to watch them grow up.

Well it is about time you got started my Polish friend,was wondering if you were just laying in the weeds waiting for next year,lol,lol.Good luck with your new babies and I to will be watching their progress.

Dingo

nice artistic photos Elektro, good to see you in the cup. :)

soon we see little roots. Look forward to many nice photo as they grow up.

I be sure to follow your grow and wish you much success in the cup.

Take care my friend

Peace

Lams

yeah run those girls Elektro, a very promising strain here, i'm looking forward to see them grow!! ;)

Best of Luck for the Cup Bad cat! may you make a beautiful grow journal :D

Have a good grow keep us updated

Thanks, will let u know. If u ask me, to be honest i don't understand that kush phenomen especially after trying it a lot, so not my cup of tea. No haze, no love. hehe

1 person likes this

Yeah yeah :D. Welcome elektro, gonna be nice to compite whit you ;). Have a great start!

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

Elektro as u say No Haze NO Love but i fink really the Kush is the Haze under the Indicas.....defo from the Taste and from the High almost. Hope u have fun with the Girls not only by Grownig also with the Smoke.

Wicked dude, Good luck, looking forward to seeing these babies become big and beautiful ladies :)

Peace

Hi friend!!

I have much interest in seeing that they behave this new genetics (I have not tested yet) so I will be very attentive to your work. Good start crack! ;)

Best regards

Hey. From 4 so far 3 maked, i let them lay one day more in towels and post pics later.

hope the last one will make it ;)

You saw her crack already?

Cheers have a good grow

Nah, thinked 2 go and saw 3'rd one also so we wait for 4'th. If not i drop another no problemo.

1 person likes this

Nice bro! I have AFGOOEY too, but i cant start my grow until january so ill follow ur grow to learn some tips from this new genetic. Good luck!

Linda hermano! Me toco la misma cepa que a ti, pero no puedo empezar mi cultivo hasta enero, asique voy a seguir el tuyo para aprender lo que mas pueda sobre esta nueva genetica. Buena Suerte!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

About us

Strain Hunters is a series of documentaries aimed at informing the general public about the quest for the preservation of the cannabis plant in the form of particularly vulnerable landraces originating in the poorest areas of the planet.

Cannabis, one of the most ancient plants known to man, used in every civilisation all over the world for medicinal and recreational purposes, is facing a very real threat of extinction. One day these plants could be helpful in developing better medications for the sick and the suffering. We feel it is our duty to preserve as many cannabis landraces in our genetic database, and by breeding them into other well-studied medicinal strains for the sole purpose of scientific research.

Social Network

Add us on social networks