Elektroski Justovski

Mr.Negative - afgooey - 06/11/2012

154 posts in this topic

It's not microscope, it's that tiny lens i show u one day in size off fingernail. Works like charm, but damn octopuss got shaking hands from vodka sometimes so i lose sharpness. Think i make homemade stedycam version soon. It only works like 1cm from object u want to shoot, rest is jsut blurred. Ifu dont heave what u like u like what u heave bro. :) Good u like it. :)

Report very impresive, good shots, your plants are full of vitality much luck with the crop.

Smoke and Love

nice shots man like miminexus said nice trichomes already :D

It does not look like you been feeding them with vodka. did you lie to me?

;)

They are doing good buddy. Better than i would have guessed in the start with your cold room you had.

Cold is never problem there, maybe a little factor that sometime if something wrong with power give a bit stress to them, problem is me and my fucked up ideas to do this or that and dont listien to your's advices. haha Get ready for second run soon, since there is one pheno among them i already know it's good for me and i want give them a chance for normal grow(lol).

1 person likes this

Looking good bro :). Best of luck on the rest of your growth.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

Nothing special today, i'am so sick that even making photos is hard. Tried but... most of colas are like this beer can, now i want them fat like it and i be happy soon.

gallery_5169_585_1090489.jpg

gallery_5169_585_877033.jpg

gallery_5169_585_115209.jpg

1 person likes this

lol sick and drinking a beer?

Looking good man hope they'll fatten up too ;)

Get well quick and give us some nice shots!

Have a good grow

Well Mr.Negative,that is some impressive looking buds...well done buddy.

I notice in the pic you have your branch tied down with string.Just a small recommendation ,next time wrap a rubber band around the stalk and then tie to the loop in the rubber band with the string.This will allow your stalks to grow unhindered and prevent "girdling".You can also use a zip tie put on the stalk loose and then tie with the string.

Other than that man they are booming,love your positive attitude,lol,lol,lol,llol,lol.Oh and start drinking non girlie beer,better for you,lol,lol.

Get well soon!!!!!!!

Dingo

Ahhh all looking very nice keep it up, plants are really starting to sparkle :) looking forward to seeing the ladies in full bloom

Peace brother

That ain't to happend, not here not now for sure. My tent is how to say, crushed plants also so chopped and landed in fridge for hash makin later(full of resin). New grow will be soon as i fix the tent and it be located in test grow, same genetics also. Ifi menage to fix it fast i do second round here still got some time for that. I try to make some photo later how it's look enyway, and it's look bad. ;/

ooo noo.. i feel with you man.. :/

thoose buds looked so nice, now 2weeks later i guess they were even better..

ill be sure to follow your test/2nd-go grow man, don't loose that spirit peace

Yes but this mean a lot of invest in heating and stuff like that. Room is over 3m high so its perfect for nice sativas.

what hapened to be crutched? Hope you'll get back on track quickly ;) Good luck

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

About us

Strain Hunters is a series of documentaries aimed at informing the general public about the quest for the preservation of the cannabis plant in the form of particularly vulnerable landraces originating in the poorest areas of the planet.

Cannabis, one of the most ancient plants known to man, used in every civilisation all over the world for medicinal and recreational purposes, is facing a very real threat of extinction. One day these plants could be helpful in developing better medications for the sick and the suffering. We feel it is our duty to preserve as many cannabis landraces in our genetic database, and by breeding them into other well-studied medicinal strains for the sole purpose of scientific research.

Social Network

Add us on social networks