Live CANNAFEST 2012 Prague, Czech Republic.

Mr.X

Wow, Prag got it going on.. Only bee there in the cold war days with the high exchange rates you felt like a millionaire..lol

The people were cool already back then, seems they are keeping it cool. Nice vent, great coverage. Thanks for sharing your activities with us Franco.

This is actually the one expo (besides the one in Irun) I'd liked to be at, too.

Never smoked wax.. With concentrates it is hard to go back to flower unless it is a white widow or jack herer etc. that hits hard even in a joint...

ROOR Bongs rule !

Do they sell seeds now as well ?

For christmas I want a Roor bong..lol

Okay hunters - have a nice sunday night and a safe trip home...

Thanks 4 the great pictures Mr. X

Peace + Grow

• Like 1

jajjajaja Dust yes the art is always nice to share!! ;)

Tokage bro, if u mean the Franco or Aaron interview, not yet, I keep the contact with the guys, so I hope soon

we can check both!! When I know share here ;)

• Like 1

wait a miute, is one of those body builders jimmy!?!?!

LMAO

Thanks Dust, Jimmy, Admin, Fuzzy, Tokage and all viewers and followers...

It's now Sunday afternoon, the show is getting to the end and it's not as busy anymore.

This morning Aaron and Lars killed me again with some wax and a bong hit. What a ride it has been for the following 4 hours.....

Then it was busy until about an hour ago, and now less and less.

The expo has been a great success, much busier than last year. Good feedback from the growers, and good weed to smoke! I got lots of nice samples to taste, great outdoor Hawaiian Snow (!!!) and amazing Trainwreck grown in glasshouse (thank you Roman, my friend!!!!!!)

Had a great party time at night with my crew: (big applause!!!) Olaf, Marcel, Ed, Mr.X, and the hot local girls..... thanks for the hard work and the great times!!!!

And thanks to my homie Aaron from DNA Genetics, and Lars from RooR bongs. Brothers forever.

Soon more pics! Keep spreading the word soldiers!!!!

Thank you brother, It´s always fun to follow live events from you Franco and whit the amazing photos from Mr X, whit the great storys ;). I been missing the live treads for a long time now. So the past week have been awesome for me. Thanks again and again.

Peace & SMoke

Jimmy

• Like 1

Hello my friends from Cannafest,Franco and Mr.X,i am Roman from Czech Republic :biggrin: !All of the expo it was very interesting experience for me,as last year.It was incredible! Again, I would like to thank you for the gifts for me.Write again soon and I'll try to add photos.

• Like 2

hey Glad to have you Aboard Roman, Hunters are only telling good things about you so i hope we'll get to see some of your work on pictures on the forum ;)

Welcome and please share those pics of the expo with us when you have time :D we'll wait ;)

• Like 1

Please finish your business, and get back to work. Please go to Panama for expidition. And while you are there get us some Panama landrace seeds please. You will wonder how you ever got by with out it. Nothing beats a pure sativa high. That is, if you want to feel like you are in heaven. Please preserve the Panama Red strain.

• Like 1

Hello my friends from Cannafest,Franco and Mr.X,i am Roman from Czech Republic :biggrin: !All of the expo it was very interesting experience for me,as last year.It was incredible! Again, I would like to thank you for the gifts for me.Write again soon and I'll try to add photos.

Hey brother how are you!!

Nice to read you here! thank you very much for the high quality grass invited us in the fair and your good energy.

It will be a pleasure to have you in this family we have made ​​on this forum!

Peace and love! :hi:

Family thank you very much for the comments, has been a fantastic show, people with interest in cannabis and very polite. No smoking problem.

And a large number of people, is undoubtedly the future will become one of the most important trade show. I'm sure. :superblue:

Yesterday I had a very long day of travel, but I have a lot of material so you can see it during the day, I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Then Franco, in English really ROFLOL XDD... explain better how was it.

BE happy, be water, be weed! :brunette:

Please finish your business, and get back to work. Please go to Panama for expidition. And while you are there get us some Panama landrace seeds please. You will wonder how you ever got by with out it. Nothing beats a pure sativa high. That is, if you want to feel like you are in heaven. Please preserve the Panama Red strain.

I agree sounds really cool!!

Who knows? Maybe soon we will visit ...

remain many expeditions to do! :sungum:

Let´s go with another batch of breakfast shots!! jajajajjajjajajaj!!

:focus:

Aaron from DNA Genetics, Lars from RooR and Franco Machine

xD!

gallery_8644_615_210316.jpg

gallery_8644_615_246325.jpg

Franco lose 5 years here....jajajajjajaja

:rabbi:

gallery_8644_615_243903.jpg

gallery_8644_615_187689.jpg

Danger Lars!!

gallery_8644_615_153430.jpg

gallery_8644_615_51926.jpg

Time to Mikel try!!

gallery_8644_615_219528.jpg

gallery_8644_615_48397.jpg

and of course! Mikel loose 10 years live here jajajajjaja, look Aaron worried and Franco laughing like mad...LOL

gallery_8644_615_214462.jpg

And a new greeting "x" is an honor friends jajaja, fantastic moments! uphigh! X

gallery_8644_615_274475.jpg

:santaclaus: