Live CANNAFEST 2012 Prague, Czech Republic.

Mr.X

CANNAFEST

3rd year of the International Hemp Fair in the Czech Republic is going to be held in Prague, Fair Grounds Holesovice in November 09 – 11, 2012.

After the very successful two years of the fair we would like to invite not only all the fans of cannabis but also the lay people who want like to expand their knowledge of this plant, to the traditional Prague´s fair grounds.

Also this year exhibitors will show off their products and services in six main categories: Natural resources, Growing, Paraphernalia, Art, Media, Institutions.

Cannafest is the best way for companies from this field of interest to strengthen their positions on the Czech market, develop contacts for professionals and public but also for example to reach easier the “Eastern countries” as Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine and others as Cannafest is going to advertise totally in more then ten countries to attract as many professionals and visitors as possible.

There is a rich professional program for everyone who would like to upgrade the knowledge about growing, medical use of hemp or for example using of hemp as a building material.

Visitors can also participate in lots of various competitions or attend some of the hemp-movies, workshops or concerts.

If you would like to receive the actual information about the Cannafest preparation, you can simply register for the Newsletter or join the Facebook Cannafest community.

We are looking forward to seeing you all in November in Prague!

http://en.cannafest.cz/

gallery_8644_11_279.jpg

• Like 4

Greetings family, from tomorrow we start a new live thread from Prague´s fair, we hope you enjoy.

If connection works well, we can share a lot of photos, experiences and stories!

Also you can follow us through our facebooks and instagrams.

Peace and happy puffs!

Mr.X ;)

• Like 2

Wow have a lot of Fun out there Guys...we wanted to Travel over too but always the Money Issues so better over to the Cup....but live stream sounds awesome letz hope the connection runns like Ussain Bold :D defo gonna have a look into the Stream.

• Like 1

WHASSUP HUNTERS!!!!!!!

We are LIVE from Prague Expo, CANNAFEST 2012!!!

The stand is looking great, we have a special cinema-corner where prople can watch Strain Hunters documentaries with Czech subtitles. The crowd is warming up, this has been a great expo during the last 2 years and we have great expectations for this year as well.

It's a very important moment for cannabis worldwide, COLORADO and WASHINGTON STATE in the USA just legalized cannabis for recreational use, and I truly believe we are witnessing history in the making. I feel this is the beginning of the end of prohibition, and I am proud to be a witness to these amazing times.

This Expo is a great way to celebrate, together with the crew and with the crowd. United we stand.

Mr.X is going to upload pics very soon, so just roll up a fat joint and enjoy!

PEACE, LOVE & THC

Franco

• Like 9

hehe a good day always start with a good meal ;)

Enjoy guys, have a nice celbration for us!! And don't waste all your energy save some the for the cannabis cup :D :D

Keep those nice pics coming for us X, and show them what GH is made of :D

Cheers!

• Like 2

Hi family!!!

Increíble puedo contar contigo para ver qué pasa en Praga!! Thanks for making this possible!!

I hope you can smoke the best herbs of this, please keep us informed of everything!!!

Have a nice weekend smoking friends!! ;)

• Like 1

nice man the building looks really good, it must have some nice history in it :D

Hey man we want somem pics of the GH girls where are the GH girls??? who cares about GH boys :P :P hihi

Thanks for the pics man ;)

• Like 2

so, it's almost 17:00 and the expo is going great, the Czech crowd is awesome. Growers, smokers, they all love Strain Hunters!

My friend Aron from DNA Genetics came to the stand and brought some impressive wax, a bong and a blowtorch.

We hid inside our small storage room to have a dab, but the door was not working properly so we got stuck in there for a while. By the time we got out I was so high it´s hard to describe.

LOL

• Like 6

so, it's almost 17:00 and the expo is going great, the Czech crowd is awesome. Growers, smokers, they all love Strain Hunters!

My friend Aron from DNA Genetics came to the stand and brought some impressive wax, a bong and a blowtorch.

We hid inside our small storage room to have a dab, but the door was not working properly so we got stuck in there for a while. By the time we got out I was so high it´s hard to describe.

LOL

Rofl reminds me of old school smoking in the bathroom door closed with loads of peeps to make a nice ibg Aquarium in the room lololol haaa teenagers ^^

Must have smelled great in ther oom ;)

Enjoy guys!!

• Like 2