Existing user? Sign In  

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr.X

Live CANNAFEST 2012 Prague, Czech Republic.

Hello,Mr.X!!!

Iam fine,now Iam going to smoke joint from Sour Amnesia :drag: .And you?Iam very pleased,that my weed good for you.And,that profesionals like you and Franco appreciated my weed.Ihave very good feeling from that. Have you a nice day!!!

• Like 1

hah nice pic franco on forum looks fun to see it from here :) and woowww Albert Einstein was here to smoke, back from the dead by the smell, awesome hahahaha ;)

Cheers man :)

• Like 1

Yes he comeback to smoke and develop this jajajajjajajajajja!!! loock Franco in good company!!

:brunette:

gallery_8644_615_272534.jpg

Franco has a lucky smile on his face :P. Thanks again Mr X your a great friend how make me smile everyday whit your amazing work ;).

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 1

Nice selection bro. thanks for share them whit us ;)! Have a Q to you Mr X, are you gonna do a similar on the HTCC ?? Can be cool for the hunters how dont can go ;). Thanks again for your great work :D

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 1

Nice selection bro. thanks for share them whit us ;)! Have a Q to you Mr X, are you gonna do a similar on the HTCC ?? Can be cool for the hunters how dont can go ;). Thanks again for your great work :D

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

GREAT pictures and thanks for sharing

Jimmy excellent request its the only way i shall be able to see the real show hopefully next year we plans to go

YES!!! of course I will go there one week full to do the live!! so don´t miss well be really great!!! hope everyboddy help us to make the best live ever from AMS!!

:fans:

Thanks for the comments!! ;)

looks like there were a lots of stand, very nice fair, let's hope someday i'll get to do this one too :)

Thanks again as always bro for the pics ;)

• Like 1

girls and weed = the shizzle my nizzle lol , great photos as always and love to see you guys at the events and just actually what all these events look like , if it wasn't for the pics i would die not ever knowing ;)

• Like 1

amazing pics from Mr.X as usual, what a great EXPO this was!!!!!

Prague is the new Amsterdam of the East. No doubt.

We had a really great time, smoked some fine herbs and dabs, and met many cool growers.

Now 3 days left to prepare for the 25th High Times Cannabis Cup in the Dam!

BE THERE!!!!!!!!

peace, love & THC

• Like 6

YES!!! of course I will go there one week full to do the live!! so don´t miss well be really great!!! hope everyboddy help us to make the best live ever from AMS!!

:fans:

Thanks for the comments!! ;)

Awesome bro very good news :D.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 1

New amsterdam, that much :) well i really got to do it one day then :)

You better be more than ready for that cup guys we want to see GH win it :D

• Like 1

Thanks a lot familly to comment, I have the last ones to finish this but don´t have time, so I hope later.

Great experience Prague, referent in the future for shure!! The las pics coming today! ;)