GH powder feeding and Bloom Boosters

DEXTER

i have used Greensensation with it for few sessions, at very low doses like 0,5ml/L during 3 weeks more or less, completing with the powder until EC reached the amount i wanted. worked pretty nice no problem to notice.

But since Few sessions i'm using powder feeding only, and i got to say so far i'm not disapointed at all ;) smell is here trichomes are daaamn here buds too.. so for the moment no more boosters for me ;)

Good luck man

• 2 weeks later...

Great question Dexter thanks for asking, and thanks guys for replying.. I was wondering the same. For my Cup grow, I'm thinking of trying some Advanced Nutrients B-52 during veg and their Overdrive for late flowering as well..but no idea yet as to dosage I'm gonna try. I would be interested in hearing even more input on additives etc. that people have been using with the Powderfeed..Peace!

• 4 weeks later...

Well atm. I used CANNa Bio Ryzotonic in the seedling stage and added that till the last repotting plus a drop of HESI VIT - HESI Superzym once per week. Very low compared to former growth and only cause I had that stuff from last cycle and why let it waste, it was already opened.. Same with the other 2 additives I use - CANNA PK 13/14 for 7 days in flowering weeks 3 to 4 and after I finish giving powder feeding (2 weeks or so before the planned harvest) I added GHE RIPEN 5 to 7 days, depending on the bud stage. Then they get a small flush of 10 liters or so and some CANNA FLUSH to rinse out all fertilizer. The DAMNESIA for the cup won't get RIPEN,- since it is empty now.

I am planning on trying Shooting Powder + Bud Candy with my next operation, but for the Damnesia I stay away from using additives after the PK 13/14 besides maybe CANNA FLUSH.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah you just gotta be smart with how you use it like a bloom booster i would go half strengh with the powderfeeding, it has everything the plant need's from start to finnish but powderfeeding doesent have like humic & fulvic acid and alot of the secondary nutrients that certain products like bud candy have with bud candy you can go full strengh altho i would hesitate using the bud candy with the hybrid powderfeeding because the hybrid already has a decently big dose of magnisum sulfate.

so you can use other products with it if your are careful, but you can also just use the powderfeeding and also get really quality results. but the best way to find out what would be suitible for youself is to run a test side by side do one with just powderfeeing and one with powderfeeding + booster's and see what turns out the best.

• Like 1

yeah you just gotta be smart with how you use it like a bloom booster i would go half strengh with the powderfeeding, it has everything the plant need's from start to finnish but powderfeeding doesent have like humic & fulvic acid and alot of the secondary nutrients that certain products like bud candy have with bud candy you can go full strengh altho i would hesitate using the bud candy with the hybrid powderfeeding because the hybrid already has a decently big dose of magnisum sulfate.

so you can use other products with it if your are careful, but you can also just use the powderfeeding and also get really quality results. but the best way to find out what would be suitible for youself is to run a test side by side do one with just powderfeeing and one with powderfeeding + booster's and see what turns out the best.

I noticed the Mg levels for the Hybrid Formula at 1 gram per liter equals 36 PPM (1.44 mMole/l) for the Sativa Formula 12 PPM (.49 mMole/l) Indica Formula 20 PPM (.82 mMole/l) Mother Plants 12 PPM (.49 mMole/l) and was wondering if the Mg level wasa little low for the Sativa & Mother plants? Perhaps Franco has some information to share on this observation about target nutrient levels? I also was wondering if the Greenhouse Seed team has done any research on Silicia levels for increased growth and disease resistance?

Since last post, and trying the powderfeed with my auto's I had growing at the time, I've been using a lower than usual dosage of Hybrid Powderfeed + various additives at lower than usual dosages. One thing I've noticed helps is having an idea how strong the additive is (having an EC/ppm meter would definitely help here), and also starting conservatively at first and adding a little each feed until you're happy with the results. The idea being the stronger the additive the more conservative you start with dosage. 1/4 strength seems to usually be a safe start. If anyone wants to check out my current auto journal I've included a ton of detail with feed dosages & additives that might help anyone considering additives + the powderfeed.

As Greeno suggested, I'm considering doing a side by side with my 4 plant scrog coming for the contest (2 strains - Trainwreck & SLH) with 1 plant from each strain receiving only Powderfeed, and the other plant from each strain receiving Powderfeed plus yet to be determined additives.

PEACE

• 1 month later...