Cure Cancer with Cannabis

MissKittyKat

I am cancer free now after 8 years of bullshit with the Canadian and American medical systems. Never again will I put my life in the hands of such liars and profiteers. They are not trying to help you, they are trying to suck the money all out of you then kill you with drugs and "cancer fighting" poisons.

I started to use cannabis oil after the second time I was told I will die in a few months. I started making it and ingesting about a half gram to a gram a day. Within 2 months my cancer started to retreat. (breast cancer) I am now cancer free and it only took 4 months with the oil. I was using chemo and radiation for years!! My doctor said he can not comment on the use of cannabis and its affect on cancer. Although he saw that I cured myself with it.

I have since then cured a friend of mine that had stomach cancer. Stomach cancer surviers are rare. He took the oil for two months, the doctors said the cancer seems to be almost gone but we want to remove your stomach just in case. He didn't want to at first but the doctors scared him into the surgery. They removed the stomach and called him two weeks later saying his stomach they removed didn't have any cancer in it. That it was cancer free! This is after just two months of the oil. His stomach was full of cancer and they thought they had to take it out. when they didnt! So he is now taking the oil daily still as am I.

So can you make this life saving cancer cure? Easy!

You can make it alot of ways. Butane Honey Oil method works as long as you vacuum purge it. The best way and the way I do it is with naphtha as a solvent. Its expensive but the best. You can also use 99% ISO but I find that naphtha comes out more honey color and tastes way better! You can purge all this stuff in a vacuum which is the best way. Your going to be eating it so you better make it the best you can. Also do it with bud, do not use trim or shake. This is your life your talking about, CANCER! use buds! Oh when you BHO (butane honey oil) you have to decarboxylate (spelling???) the oil or it will not be good for digestion. So this is another main reason to use naphtha. See link below. Also watch Run from The Cure

http://ricksimpsonhe....k-simpson.html

Here is a good link on how to make it. It works, if you want to save your friends and family then tell them to stay away from the medical system. They want to make profit and not save anyone. They scare people into taking chemo and radiation saying "you got 2 months to live" if you don't take chemo. BULLSHIT! They want your money and they want you to die. You are worth more dead then alive to more people, sad but true.

I have now given oil to 4 people I know. Stomach cancer, breast cancer, brain tumors, prostate cancer, all gone and cancer free!

Don't take chemo, it kills more then saves. If you want my medical records I can show you the pictures of the cancer and it shrinking every month I was taking oil. I have pictures of my friends stomach as well. I was taking about a half gram a day all at once. Sometimes a gram depending on how much I could tolerate it. The idea is to consume/ingest as much as you can within 90 days

Spread the word and save lives. NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER! http://www.phoenixtears.ca/

• Like 3

Thank you very much kitty for sharing those infos with us, i wouldn't have thinked eating would be efficient for breast cancer too. very good to know , no skin application at all?

I will make sure to share this with people i know, if there is something that can kill that damn illness, let's make it known!!

Thanks again have a good day

Thanks for the article , i have always smoked in private , me and the wife and have always been to scared to suggest something like this to help people , but im proud to say about a week ago i put someone from my work onto it with breast cancer , so trying to spread the word where we can as all of us knows this truly is a miracle cure that has been hidden from us for years ;)

Would not be surprised that all this cancer bullshit started when people were forced to stop using it years ago , oh well , just a theory

well yeah smoking is a thing people don't see as medical yet, and indeed as long as it's in joint with tobacos it's not really really medical, but for those breast cancer etc.. if oil and any other extract can save people, damn let's save them :D

Sorry to hear bout your buddy Tok, let's hope someday things like this will not happen anymore :(

and wanted to ask Kitty, did you feel high with those ingestion? for example people that don't smoke and don't want to feel high, what would you recommand?

So for people that don't smoke, like the 3 people I treated would all start off with a small dose at first. Like a half quarter gram in the morning then another quarter at night. Some people will take the entire dose at bedtime. This way they are able to sleep all night but they might feel drowsy but that will pass.

The idea is not to get high and people will build a tolerance to it fast. I really like the idea of an hour or half hour before bed, then go to sleep and rest.

If they do take do much and feel dizzy during the day have them lay down and relax, or go to sleep. Then break up the dose more though out the day. But you do need to work your way up to a full dose. If you break it up throughout the day the cannabinoids are not at peak levels where they should be to deactivate cancer cells. Just try to eat 60 grams of high grade cannabis extract that has been decarboxylated and/or purged very well. (vacuum purging if possible)

• Like 2

to answer your question about purging honey oil...i have got a clip of a video that will show you what to do.

the idea is to get the oil in to a vacuum chamber then have it suck the air and butane and impurities out of th e oil. it makes the oil very clean and will taste like candy!

here is the video

lots of other info is on the net about this. hope you can use it!

• Like 2

Eating Raw cannabis is an relatively new method of eating weed, gaining all the medical benefits whilst not getting too high.

Here is an excerpt of an artical i have copied and pasted from "GHC Global Healing Centre" -

Raw cannabis contains THCA and CBDA, ineffective alkaloids. They must be heated to produce THC and CBD, which in turn produces the “high.” This is the reason for smoking or vaporizing. By eating or juicing raw cannabis in its natural state, there is no “high” to speak of. Drinking fresh-squeezed cannabis juice (similar to wheat grass juice) or eating raw cannabis as a leafy green vegetable is fast becoming a preferred means of consumption for individuals in search health benefits without losing their heads in the clouds.

I personally have not tried this but please let me know your thoughts on this as it is a very interesting topic gaining popularity for a wide variety of health giving properties.

You can read the full article here - http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/juicing-raw-cannabis-eating-raw-cannabis/

Or google "Raw Cannabis"

Peace

Lams

My understanding is that juicing raw cannabis for the use of cancer treatment in children seems to work very well. Many adults do not want to give children cannabis extract so juicing raw cannabis is good so they don't get high. I am not sure if this will help with aggressive cancers or not. Would love to hear some thoughts on this or anyone with experience?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

just wanna say , its still working  after being told it was "months not years"......  November 11th 2011 diagnosed with kidney cancer secondry brain cancer - with

the original kindney cancer diagnosis being late  summer 2009 ,  grade 3 , with a cancer as big as an apple in the middle of my right kidney , so they removed my complete right kidney , which left me with 2 small secondry mets on my lungs which have not grown , and my brain cancers (I was told I had at least 3) have shrunk right down to almost nothing

long may The Healing Compound  warm me, heal me, and love me , as I love it

peace and love to you all :bye:

• Like 1

just wanna say , its still working  after being told it was "months not years"......  November 11th 2011 diagnosed with kidney cancer secondry brain cancer - with

the original kindney cancer diagnosis being late  summer 2009 ,  grade 3 , with a cancer as big as an apple in the middle of my right kidney , so they removed my complete right kidney , which left me with 2 small secondry mets on my lungs which have not grown , and my brain cancers (I was told I had at least 3) have shrunk right down to almost nothing

long may The Healing Compound  warm me, heal me, and love me , as I love it

peace and love to you all :bye:

Can I ask? As oil (amount) you used and for how long?

It is important to have references about this, be gathering information.

Congratulations on your recovery is fantastic :)

Thanks for sharing

no set amount , basicly as much as I could make , and I go to oncolodgy this Friday to get the results of a MRI scan I had  last week , and I've managaed a few "oil days" recently(in the last couple of months)  , so i'm hopefull of more shrinkage , and hoping to see more "cancer suicide" and stability in my diasease.

The Healing Compound gets to the cancer and commands it to commit suicide , and long may this process continue with many labs in the world working on this although its slow to come out with results , but dribs and drabs leaking out

a gift from god or a development of evolution , either way , its become the love of my life , and the reason for my life , a simple herb that really is out there .....peace and love to you all

• 4 weeks later...

Now that the National Cancer Institute has acknowledged marijuana's role in killing cancer cells, perhaps the consensus will grow in favor of making marijuana more readily available for treating cancer. I think meditation can help out a lot too (anything that reduces stress really). My sister-in-law was diagnosed with leukemia and beat it through meditative practices. Today she's cancer-free!

I too have suffered through cancer, I did radiation treatments daily for 6 weeks then 6 hours of surgery.  I've been cancer free for over 2 years now. I didn't like morphine they had me on a pump, so when I told them I'd rather use marijuana to deal with the pain, it was no problem.  The switched me to synthetic marijuana in a capsule twice a day  Once out of the hospital I got both my medical marijuana license and my cultivation license.  I grow, then sift my buds mixed with dry ice through a very fine screen to create keif. I then use 99% Isopopal alcohol mixed with the keif and filter it through a coffee filter and then into a rice maker to evaporate the alcohol and I get fantastic brown oil.  I take one gram each weekend as a maintenance dose, just in case. I also vaporize bud daily as my prescription is for 5 grams/day.

I have also given my oil to a friend suffering from skin cancer. He was getting his face cut up at least once per year as the cancer keeps coming back.  I gave him a vial of oil, he put a dab on the cancer each day then covered it with a band aid.  Within 3 weeks it was gone!!  His doctor is is shock, he's loving it and it will be his go to treatment if it ever comes back.

I too have suffered through cancer, I did radiation treatments daily for 6 weeks then 6 hours of surgery.  I've been cancer free for over 2 years now. I didn't like morphine they had me on a pump, so when I told them I'd rather use marijuana to deal with the pain, it was no problem.  The switched me to synthetic marijuana in a capsule twice a day  Once out of the hospital I got both my medical marijuana license and my cultivation license.  I grow, then sift my buds mixed with dry ice through a very fine screen to create keif. I then use 99% Isopopal alcohol mixed with the keif and filter it through a coffee filter and then into a rice maker to evaporate the alcohol and I get fantastic brown oil.  I take one gram each weekend as a maintenance dose, just in case. I also vaporize bud daily as my prescription is for 5 grams/day.

I have also given my oil to a friend suffering from skin cancer. He was getting his face cut up at least once per year as the cancer keeps coming back.  I gave him a vial of oil, he put a dab on the cancer each day then covered it with a band aid.  Within 3 weeks it was gone!!  His doctor is is shock, he's loving it and it will be his go to treatment if it ever comes back.

At this point, anyone who claims marijuana doesn't have some impact on killing cancer cells is in a serious state of denial. I just can't wait until this is the widely acknowledged truth on an official level and we can see cannabis properly researched for further, focused benefits. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Miss Kitty Kat are you still on this forum if so I would like to ask you some questions. I notice you haven't replied in a while. I have some question concerning my cancer. Am a father of 4 kids 12 ,5, and 15 day old twins so I am looking for some answers please respond if you still get this

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/8/2016 at 4:08 PM, Concerned dad said:

Miss Kitty Kat are you still on this forum if so I would like to ask you some questions. I notice you haven't replied in a while. I have some question concerning my cancer. Am a father of 4 kids 12 ,5, and 15 day old twins so I am looking for some answers please respond if you still get this

Maybe we can help answer your questions, which are?

• 7 months later...

Hi
I am looking for a reliable high CBD strain cannabis (not hemp), in oil form, for my mother who has cancer. I am not picky about the state (it can be California, Colarado, Washington or Oregon) as long as there is a reliable brand. Any recommendations?

• 10 months later...

hi, 

my name is zé do rock, i'm a brazilian writer living in stuttgart, germany. my next book project is a thriller about cancer and big pharma. i've set up a database with cancer cases, mostly from friends, aquaintances and friends of aquaintances, and so far i have 280 cases. the 5-yeer survival rate for patients who ar treeted with conventional medicin only is 40%, for mixers (of conventional and alternativ medicin) it is 57% and for refusers (peeple who interrupted thare conventional treetment or never started with them) is 86%. wen it comes to cancer in vital organs like brane, lung or liver, the difrence is much stronger: 11% survival for the conventional medicin, 66% for alternativ. the problem is, the statistical significance is stil low for patients treeted with alternativ medicin, i hav mor or less 20 cases of refusers and 30 cases of mixers - this shows the direction, but such numbers ar too small to be mor or less precise.

and i'v been doing reserch on wat alternativs ar better, so far i'v herd of mor than 150 sorts of treetment, but for the grate majority of them thare is very little or no evidence at all - no studdies, no survivors i could find. still i found half a dozen substances for wich thare is a lot of evidence, and the stuf with the most studdies and survivors so far is cannabis. but heer is another problem: i dont hav cases on my database with patients that took cannabis, perhaps becaus i liv in germany, and it seems that much fewer peeple use cannabis to treet thare cancer in europe than in north america. i'v seen menny cases on youtube, and sometimes in the forums, but i can rarely infer how long they'v been living after the diagnosis. and then, i cant count peeple who tel about themselvs, since it could deform the statistics - yu can count the survivors, but yu cant count the ones who didnt survive, since they cant count thare story... 

so can ennyone help me with data about cancer patients other than themselvs? it wouldnt be a problem if the person didnt survive, since i'm quite sure that not evryone who took cannabis or another alternativ treetment survived, and it is hard to convince peeple that my statistics ar corect if they ar too optimistic. yu can put the data heer in this forum, or if yu feel this is too indiscreet, write an e-male to me: ze@zedorock.net. the first question is for identification in case i hav questions about the patient and hav to ask bak: i'd need the first and last letter of the first name and the first and last letter of the last name (forget about middle names). wich meens that if your name is barack obama, yu'd say BKOA, if your name is donald trump, DDTP. if u considder this too indiscreet (eeven if it would be impossible to identify them as persons), u can giv the names u want, but if u send mor than one case, u should no who i'm talking about in case i ask bak... and heer ar the questions:

1) inicials and last letters

2) yeer of diagnosis

3) tipe of cancer (wich organ was afected, and if u no the stage, all the better)

4) tipe of treetment (conventional or alternativ, and if alternativ, wich one)

5) how was the person doing 5 yeers after the diagnosis, and if the diagnosis was less than 5 yeers ago, how is the person doing now? helthy, il or ded?

6) is/was the person 75 yeers old or older?

i'd be thankful for enny info i can get...