Help me select a GHSC strain for the Indoor Cup

MissKittyKat

Hello everyone!

Well I just found out that I can not get seeds for the cup sent to me because I live in Canada. FML!

Anyways that means I can select any strain from the catalogue.

I am looking at the following strains that interest me no particular order.

Train Wreck

Chemdawg

Super Lemon Haze

Lemon Skunk

Kaia Kush

K Train

So I really like Kush's, but I want something else with a strong flavor/taste when smoked in a joint, and strong aroma when you open the bag and it stinks up your entire house., with that powerful high. Just needs to be powerful 19+ % THC or more.

My room is not that tall only 5 to 6 feet max for height. So I am worried about the sativas but I can LST and top and super crop, etc. Just needs to taste really good and strong smell and smoke.

What do you think about my selections? What should I get? Probably have enough for two packs!

on that list i would have a hard choose between

Train Wreck

Chemdawg

Super Lemon Haze

SLH like tok said is a safe bet and a must do if you haven't grown her, man smell is just so wonderful :) but to me, on the one i've smoked the high is more sativa like, so don't know if you'll like it as you like kush ;)

Now Trainwreck and Chemdog, Both are high on my todo list because the bud shape of those 2 strains are always wonderful, check a little the grows around the forum you'll see by yourself, speciallt the Trainwreck, but i don't know when it come to taste and high how they are sorry :)

good luck miss sorry for the seed problem :(

I would consider Great White Shark or Trainwreck, these are my best two plants currently. the rate that the GWS flowers at and the size and smell of the buds is a joy to behold. Also seemed to thrive when I double topped it. Closely followed by the Trainwreck, which has super crystally buds. (only 2 weeks to go)

Also have The Lemon Skunk on the grow which smell super, that's all I can really say about that strain as i topped it to early and it seems to have stunted the growth as it took 2 weeks to recover.

Kaia Kush is amazing , nice plant, dark green afghanica leaves full of crystals and the smell, taste AND the high is fucking strong but not xtreme. Got the Silver Haze in the background married with OG Kush. If you prefer Lemon Skunk get the SLH A grade stuff - 2 time cup winner. But the best weed GHS offers imo is either White Widow or Jack Herer. Bakes you thru and thru, fruity delicious with 20% plus THC. THe JH is a better yielder, the WW is faster ready and more narcotic....

Trainwreck is nice to grow from what I have seen so far.

If you are looking for something a little different, you might want to try Chemdog...

It is totally insane smelling if grown correctly and cured (which you will have no problems doing) and the effect is even more insane. A little strong for an everyday smoke though.

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck Miss.K

Both strains are very good. I´m not sure about yield but i usually see pretty huge and bud filled plants on those strains.

I hope we soon see them grow?

Yes I will start them up next week....just waiting for my other ones to finish off, so I can put these in.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bubba Kush sounds good Chemdog is a strain i have not seen or smoked yet. Bubba is with a Bubblegumer , right ?

very interested to watch your grow journal. Still searching for the KUSH I want to grow next from Green House. So far only one strain is already tickled for the next order - LADYBURN 1974 !

Green house never disappoints , so hopefully you'll love your strains , too !

Nice choices Kitty, I've been dying to run some Bubba Kush, will definitely be a follower :) You must have popped these girls by now, if not good luck and have fun :)

I do recommend Super Lemon Haze, i'm smoking some of my own right now. It has the most serious pungent lemon smell, all my fellow smokers are amazed at how tangy, lemony...almost lemon kitchen cleaner like (in a good way though) ;) I've been doing the maths on various strain growing and if i live till im 70, with constant plants growing, i can only do something like 160 runs ;) There's thousands of strains out there and only so much to choose from :)

Gonzo :bye:

I've been doing the maths on various strain growing and if i live till im 70, with constant plants growing, i can only do something like 160 runs ;) There's thousands of strains out there and only so much to choose from :)

Gonzo :bye:

That is the best math I have seen in a while! I have just started to germinate these seeds. I will be posting my journal next week