Hello

Growmaster J

Hi, I'm from Canada, living in Ontario right now.

Interested in learning the most up to date techniques and single handedly trying to make people appreciate the high quality product again. The population is definatly coming around again, frowning on the asain invasion that has taken over Canada, Ontario specifically. They produce this M39/Cambodian crap that smells like hay and gives you nothing but a headache. Absolutly no crystal and very low THC contents. Anyways... that's a whole differnet story.

I'm a dedicated GSC grower and beleive in there genetics. Love the SSH!

JK... Welcome to SH, I hope you like it. I'm amaze about what u say about the weed you can get over there, what happen with the BC Bud... I remember when I was studying in L.A that when the BC Bud arraives every body where grazy/happy about it.

I saw the Marihuana celebration day in your country capital last year & was amazing... everybody smoking in parks in front of the police, etc...& good stuff was around.

Something similar happen in my country Costa Rica, use to be good colombian sativas, but then they start to compact it in blocks... man you can find anything there but good crystal, you do not see it... well...Welcome again & let's grow good stuff !!!!!!!!

Well B.C stuff is awsome, but B.C is over a 46 hour drive from Ontario or a 3 - 4 hr commercial flight away. There all into the kush and it's all awsome there, if you live there. I'm pretty much on the U.S.A/Canada border.... near Niagara Falls. Been in the game for awhile, things have changed alot.