Kalisilvermist - Damnesia - Coco - Powder Feeding

RRight, agree with all the comments so far. I wait till 10 dys or so and then give them half of the regular amount of powder. On soil I would use the powder feeding every second watering. As usual less is ore - Water & Feed. These are the most vital seeds/plants I have grown so far. The genetics are so good hard to them any harm unless you drown them or let them dry out or burn from too much light. A steady + rapid growth shows you are on te right path.

Good luck

Thanks again for the comments guys - what I have done today: I decided to pot them up into their autopots. I had prepared them with coco and hydroton. The coco was done in tap water - ph 8 and buffered with a calmag solution from the local hortishop.I was reading around the icc grow journals and I read I think it was in FIM's thread about the root growth. So anyway I had a look at the roots and the where looking pretty good. not root bound at all but definitely exploring. normally I would pot up into a 10liter and then again into a 22 liter pot but I am trying out these autopots as I have recently seen some awesome results and am planning on going with a rwdc setup on my next grow - I thought these are a good safe hydro intermediary.so they look a bit tiny in their new homes but I think they will be ok.I hand watered the Coco cos it was dry with my famous spring water. I then mixed up 10lt of water with 2.5 grams of the GHS Hybrid Powder Feeding that Greenhouse Seeds so kindly sent me, weighed out on a digital scale . Stirred it up let it stand for about 5 minutes then fed the plants about 175ml of feed in a kind of spiral along the top of the pots because I think the roots are not quite long enough to reach the capillary mat at the bottom of the pot. The Autopots also have airdomes at the bottom covered by hydroton. Re arranged the Clones and the lights and started Sucking in fresh air from near the floor outside through a new extractor. Filled up my reservoir with fresh spring water and now We are on to the next round.I think tomorrow I will start getting another light ready. at the moment it is still the flouro array. Although they do get some light from the 600w Combo lamp.

post-17068-0-15089800-1355859570.jpg

post-17068-0-55772300-1355859658.jpg

post-17068-0-60643200-1355859713.jpg

post-17068-0-06770500-1355859794.jpg

Looking great man hope they'll like that autopot but so far looks like it ;)

For the feeding like everyone said you're in coco so neutral medium normally and you can safely start with low doses like tokage suggested ;)

Have a good grow man girl looks happy :)

UPDATE : They look happy in their new autopots :) Here are some pics. also can anyone tell me whats wrong with the sick looking plants - Going to be taking Some new cuttings this time off a GHS Big Bang Feminized Mom I have - I have actually never grown that strain successfully I had one seed that I turned into a mom and then had a really half hearted grow with her. I am looking forward to seeing what she can do. Question :- Can I show this as part of my icc entry since it is a GHS strain ?

post-17068-0-74372000-1355945347.jpg

post-17068-0-88377100-1355945406.jpg

post-17068-0-45807100-1355945456.jpg

post-17068-0-30325100-1355945520.jpg

post-17068-0-23251000-1355945584.jpg

post-17068-0-32138700-1355945685.jpg

• Like 2

How often do you water the sick girl?

About the baby you can show it around here if you want too as long as you focus on teh damnesia, you can also create another journal just for the bigbang you are allowed up to 2 journal for the cup ;)

Have a good grow thanks for the pics keep them coming :)

@Dust Do you think she is too damp - it is possible. Im a bit worried that I put the Damnesia into the auto pots too soon - but I was nervous of them getting root bound. They are looking good though there is some slight yellowing on the one. I wonder if it could be salt buildup from the misting. I have actually taken the autopots out of their little feeders now they are just bigger pots with airdomes at the bottom. I have also moved the damnesia out from under the Flouro and into the 600w Combo to encourage them along a little :king: and to dry out the autopots.I have left the fluoro on - they are just lower now and under the mh. Going to take big bang clones tonight and see what they come out like.I will probably do another journal for them - I will probably also do powder feeding - I have a good feeling about it :cool: .

post-17068-0-44916600-1356000719.jpg

post-17068-0-04916200-1356000852.jpg

post-17068-0-06265000-1356000938.jpg

post-17068-0-73264400-1356001058.jpg

post-17068-0-88700500-1356001169.jpg

• Like 2

i'm sure they'll love the new autopots don't worry ;) I don't think it is to late, i think some people even start in the autopots no?

And for the droopy girl yeah maybe too much water, let her dry nicely and give smaller amount of water at that stage i usually give 250ml to Half liter depending on the weather and plant.

Good luck mman ;)

UPDATE: Morning Girls Everything looking ok. I see one of the little Damnesia is looking a little yellowish - any ideas on how I should treat her - the soil is a little damp as it has not dried out yet although the autopots are not connected. In the Propogator are 9xGHS Big Bang Clones and 6 More Cheese Clones - Most of the clones I got from my new friend the other day are dead - They seemed to develop rot very quickly and mostly damped off before growing any roots there are still 6 left so hopefully one of them takes and I will have an LSD or Amnesia Haze mother.

post-17068-0-63548300-1356069216.jpg

post-17068-0-65564700-1356069335.jpg

post-17068-0-15657900-1356069467.jpg

post-17068-0-02954600-1356069555.jpg

• Like 1

Just got my just got mjust got my parcel arrival slip in the mail - another forum member has sent me two White Strawberry Skunk Seeds - So I am Going to grow One Out - hopefully into a mother - This strain tickles my fancy as I love fruity flavours. Will Pick up the beans tomorrow and then crack them asap.

Morning - any thoughts on adding Diamond Nectar to the Feed ? - Things looking pretty good in the GR today - No Pics This Morning. Dust I am going to up the feed a little more today maybe 4gr to 10 l today - I am still top feeding so it should be ok probably by tomorrow I will switch the autopots on.. then I will run 5grams Nutrients in 10l water. About the EC - yes I really need an ec Meter just don't have any money at the moment - maybe after I win this competition :)

nice present hope they will grow beautiful :D

And for the EC meter, yeah put it on next thing to buy list!! not that expensive think my Hannah was around 30€ but i know wsometimes even 30 is too much ^^

Have a good grow man

One of the WSS seeds has popped - I have put her in a cup just a tiny shoot showing the other seed is still closed up tight ;( - I think I am stressing too much about these plants at the moment - but its because this is a new set up for me and in my last grow room everything was perfect but it took me 4 years to get it so :( - so anyway with budget limits aplenty - and trying to grow out these beans - I am feeling a little despondant today Gave a good watering today 5grams PowderFeeding 10lt of spring water and then 10 grams of Powder feeding to my mothers :) - all plants now vegging under the 600w combo lamp the fluro is on for extra light but I will probably be switching on either another 600 or 1000w in the next day or two. - Do any of you guys have any ideas why these plants are so slow - I really am inexperienced at seed grows... the stress is too much I prefer clones they either root or not and if they do then they will flourish and thrive - seeds seem so happy outside but indoors are really tough for me. Here in south Africa if you throw a seed at the ground it grows. The more I seem to pay attention to these sprouts the more they seem to be shy and hide their heads. Come on folks I need some solid advice ......

Edited by kalisilvermist

Hey man don't stress so much seeds are not harder than clones you just got to give them the good conditions and love ;)

One of the most important thing is too have warmest conditions you can for the girls, 25 26° during day (if the light is far enough from them, they don't need lots of lumens at that stage) and during the nigh you want to try to keep something around 23°, warmer if you can, the seeds will love it ;)

Second most important thing is be light on watering, start by really low doses llike 25ml per seed, and always a llow a short dry period before rewatering (but very short the dry period they need quite lot of moist at this stage)

0,5ml should be fine for the babies i think check the EC sometimes if you can and stay around 0,6 i think.

Good luck man we'll be here if you have a problem ;)

Hi bro,

You have a very interesting garden, sometimes so small they do not require much light, watch the intensity and temperature, although it looks good evolution. some look a bit yellow, excess water may or lack of nutrients?

Merry Christmas friend :santaclaus:

Thanks Jose - I suspect maybe water - I have switched on the autopots at 5 grams powder feed to 10l PH 6.0 water - the air pumps are all primed and going with air domes in the bottom of the autopots - hoping for Mega Growth. The Damnesia are finally looking up :) :) Super happy - One of the WSS Stuck its tap root out then died - the other is not coming up at the moment so lets see - I have planted a cheese in the WSS autopots and Am waiting for my big bang clones to root then I will put one in the other pot. Lifted up the 600 hps today and the babies are basking in side by side 600w MH and 600w HPS - on the far right you can see the 1000w which I finally hung up - moved the T5 to the Mother room and hung it over the clones next to the 400w HPS which I use for my mother plants. The powder feeding is amazing it is my new best friend. I love what it is doing to all my plants - even the mothers have never looked better - thanks again GHS.

post-17068-0-06755500-1356607298.jpg

post-17068-0-66231600-1356608177.jpg

post-17068-0-35738400-1356608532.jpg

post-17068-0-10425700-1356609341.jpg

• Like 2