Kalisilvermist - Damnesia - Coco - Powder Feeding

I agree with you 100% about the Powderfeed..worth it's weight in gold I say :good:. It really turned around my one Sweet Mango when I switched to it and now she's a monster!

The garden and the babies are looking great..very nice set-up with tons of light that they will just love :) Keep up the nice work brother!!

About growing from seed, I found a nice write-up by Jorges Cervantes on this site about germination and seedlings in case you haven't read this one..it might help :)

http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-marijuana-growing/378470-best-way-start-seedlings-indoors.html

I hear ya though, I've never done clones and I would feel pretty nervous if I was giving them a try.

BUT I will say that seeds so far GHSC seeds have proven to be pretty damn sweet for me and I haven't even thought about trying another company's seeds out yet. Out of 19 germinated to date in Jiffy peat pellets, all 19 popped, and only 1 didn't open after sprouting. Out of those 18, I culled 4 from my first grow (because I didn't have room for all of them in my scrog). So now outta the 15 left, all were female, and so far with 4 plants left in my second grow, no hermies..knock on wood! lol

PEACE

The new one looks really happy. If you keep Dust's words about conditions and watering in mind then im sure you soon will love seed growing.

I did all the time clones and i needed my time to adapt to the new kind of living.

They are sometimes sensitive in first days, i wear for example one time gloves if i need to be sure.

Have a nice grow and good luck with the babie...

world-peace

Thanks for the support everyone and thanks for the glove hint - good idea. Photography becoming more tricky as at the moment there is a grand total of 400+600+600+1000+ a couple a T5's going on in there its all a bit intense.Temps are holding steady though at between 29 and 33 and that's been the main concern I have had with this new room - that and ensuring adequate FRESH air intake - I am glad to see the ventilation is ok - night time temps down to 22/25 C depending.outside conditions. It all feels a bit lo tech but I will have to focus on air exchange as I finalize this grow room build. Todays Pics Of the autopot brigade the two Damnesia Babies looking happy I think and the cheese looks content too don't ya think ?

post-17068-0-83372200-1356765546.jpg

post-17068-0-34055600-1356765642.jpg

post-17068-0-62561500-1356765669.jpg

Edited by kalisilvermist

Thanks for the news man, sounds a little hot in your room indeed, if you want to solve that you can add CO2 to your room, you will then be able to keep your 30° in safe condition and girls should benefit from it ;)

Check a little on the forum if you wanna try the CO2 adventure we have few threads about it ;)

Girls have nice shape and cute leaves, so far i love the way damnesia grows hope yours will turn out as well ;)

have a good grow and keep the pics coming

It is a little hot and I may embark on a CO2 adventure - although I have discovered a more pressing problem - When I turn on the dishwasher in the house the whole grow room shorts out :( its the 1000w if I unplug it everything is cool - looks like I may need electrical help. Also I am sucking in cool fresh air and am not venting the hot air rather using displacement and allowing it to vent naturally - my next purchase - besides an ec meter is another extractor to vent - then I think temps will be better. although in Cape Town in summer its pretty hot ambiently around 33 degrees so its tricky without aircon to bring it down. I think I need to have a puff and think about it.

Looking good so far. They seem to get a bit too much water & feeding at this early stage, so watch how much water they need and give them less every time you water and only water them when they are dried out, so the roots can develop better.

Best of luck!

Morning - Damnesia 2 was a little shy today I tried to take a pic but she was moving too much - Here are the autopot brigade for this morning. As per Bams Advice I have not hand watered for a few days let them dry out a bit. I have a bigger update later on..

post-17068-0-90989900-1357104490.jpg

post-17068-0-73583400-1357104509.jpeg

post-17068-0-40371300-1357104518.jpg

• Like 1

Im Worried that growth is slow - it may be because of the high temps - although I run my lights from 1 am til 7 pm so from 1 till around midday temps are under 30 degrees Celcius - then spike up sharply to around 35 until 6 then start dropping again as the lights cool down.There is actually nothing I can do about it until I can afford a new extractor - It is worrying though. On Other news I have 8 rooted Big Bang Cuttings transplanted in their foam cups - will leave them under the flouro for a couple of days till they are stronger then in with the others. I have decided to flower my big bang mother and keep one of the clones as a new mother - I have chosen one already lets see how it works out :) I think I may also flower the other cheese mother - once I have good clones off of her - I got stoned yesterday and killed a whole tray of them :( more delays ! I think though I am going to wait for Damnesia to start looking ready for flowering then I will take some cuttings root a mother and flower the seedlings. That way I will have only the one cheese mother in my veg room and I can set up for another grow straight away after I am finished with this lot - I need something to smoke - and 2 months flowering Is still far away - In fact I am so out of stash its frightening :( - This is going to be a long couple of months ;) - Is it my imagination or is the growth slow for 22 Days from Germination ?

post-17068-0-34951700-1357127078.jpeg

post-17068-0-47062000-1357127097.jpg

post-17068-0-00993200-1357127139.jpg

• Like 1

for 22 days it's ok, especially with your high temperature it might slow them a very little so will take a little longer maybe, but roots are still spreading and when seh will start to have a bost it should be a nice boost ;)

Thanks for the news man hope the heat will go down in some way ^^

Have a good grow

I think I may have fucked up - I neemed the mother plants and all the clones as a preventative measure and the seedlings too - they do not look happy - I really was hoping to make it to Amsterdam.. Guess now its wait and see if they recover - I have misted them with water and tried to clean the leaves a little - but I am nervous that the Apex on the little one is damaged(merde) - I think they might recover - such a stupid mistake

post-17068-0-62048100-1357307722.jpg

post-17068-0-64459400-1357307759.jpg

post-17068-0-30783600-1357307801.jpg

• Like 1