Kalisilvermist - Damnesia - Coco - Powder Feeding

Hey Guys - Update and Question - the seedling has its first two real leaves and the second set are waiting - 7 days since head up- the two cotyledons have more or less died off - My question is should I nutes it now with a low strength powder feeding or wait - it is looking a little yellow and may have gotten a bit too damp - but it is now in a new pot of Coco - so lets see.

I really don't know whats going on with this seedling she looks dead - her cotyledons are brown her first true leaves look grey and so droopy and almost burned looking - her apical bud is so small and the two top leaves look like they are struggling to get a life - aaargh (seeds) so frustrating - anyway ordered Lemon Skunk and Exodus Cheese - cant wait to grow those two they are two of my favorites - I think I will start a new cup journal for those at some stage :)

Hi,

I will stop feed and water them over a week at least. Check your run off Ec and PH.(if it 's dirt grow).If u know how to use hydrogen peroxide -try it !

After few days you will get there :)

Good Luck!

Damnesia strain - nice genetics but anyone harvest that plant? I know Fim is close...to do that.

Peace

Some Picture Updates : - Here are the two initial Damnesia Recovering - the new Sick (almost Dead) Seedling - The Very Healthy Cheese Clones Under T5's - A Group Shot of the garden and a Quick shot of the flowering canopy under 10-14 - Enjoy img2835u.jpgimg2845ys.jpg

img2847cr.jpgimg2849b.jpg

img2850s.jpg

Edited by kalisilvermist

Tokage - Thanks for dropping by - the cheese are all awesome - getting a little root bound but I am due for a pot up in the next day or so into 25l pots which should do the trick - the green canopy are all in 25l pots and are probably a little root bound but they will have to do because I cant afford to go bigger :(. The Big Bangs also looking awesome the few that are strong (3) - The Damnesia are recovering nicely I think they are going to be killer strong - Whats wrong - well I think the spring water actually may have something to do with it - I notice the leaves of the plants which are watered with the spring water are more bleached than usual - their may be some sort of lock out occurring so I think I am returning to tap water - where I have never had this problem - we will see going forward - I am flowering only 4 plants - which is the canopy of green you see in the one pic - all others are staying in Veg until the Damnesia Catch up then I will switch the whole room to 10/14 - so I am planning on them being very big girls when they are done :) in fact hee hee I may even wait for the auto cup before I switch over and d the autos in there at the same time - all speculation at this point in time though - I am trying my new tactic of ignoring my grow rooms - I spend too much time in there fiddling and though it makes many stronger I think I do kill some with kindness :) Pics Soon With the Nikon as soon as there is something great to show - Peace Out - Kali

• Like 1

Damnesia strain - nice genetics but anyone harvest that plant? I know Fim is close...to do that.

Peace

Thanks for Stopping By Pi2 - I think Bam-Bhole has harvested a couple of Nugs and according to him its absolutely kick ass - head stash - so lets see - smoke report is feeling very far away at this moment in time :)

UPDATE - Transplanted the clones into 30cm pots - that should keep them happy - took more rooted clones and potted into little pots and sent some outdoors as space is now becoming an issue at the moment - flowering the four big girls under the 400 for now but I have a 600 on standby and I will be using it soon as I get my shit sorted out.The one Damnesia is almost fully recovered - I finally have the very fat wide leaves I have been waiting for !!! :) the other will come right but it is so small now. My Plan is to wait until the Damnesia has recovered enough to take cutting off and then clone the hell out of it !! I am also in the autoflower cup so waiting for that - and I have ordered Lemon Skunk and Exodus Cheese Beans - Cant wait for those either - plus the two cheese clones I took outdoors and put in soil are loving it - and I have put 4 more clones outdoors :) what can I say its free !!so in a couple of months all will be good - the clones in the 30cm pots are looking epic as well so I think when I switch them in maybe another two weeks they will be giants - with huge yield too I hope.. Ciao Kali

• Like 1

That is gonna be one full flowering room bro!! Very nice..it is interesting that you put them under 10/14..I'm assuming to get the flowers going quicker and finish them faster. It is always cool to see different methods and I'm looking forward to seeing a room full of big buds soon :biggrin:

I'm crossing my fingers for the little ones my friend this plant can be very resilient as you know, but everything else is looking really nice! All the best of luck from the frozen side of the world! :bye:

Peace

• Like 1

well at least now those sick girls have green leaves and are surely bouncing ^^

All those clones are damnesia clones too? looks good and healthy in there ythanks for the pics ;)

Have a good grow and keep us updayted

Hey Smokey - The pots are 30cm at the top about 28cm at the bottom and about 35cm deep. I reckon they should hold them for now. I am being forced to delay switching to 12/12 by the Damnesia - which I am still wanting to take cuts off - I reckon maybe another week once I have cuts and they have rooted - the whole room goes - Tokage - Dust - Smokey - McRadical - guys thanks for the support and comments ! I must say im really quite pleased with the bounce back !!!

• Like 2

Today just got a whole lot better - I just received my 10 Lemon Skunk and 10 Exodus Cheese Seeds in the mail - Thanks GHSC - although I did order them its always a pleasure when souveniers arrive :) now just awaiting autoflower seeds. And then I will have a big dilemmna - Cheese and BB Flowering - Cheese and Damnesia and Big Bang - Vegging in the big pots - I need to choose new mothers and switch the whole lot over soon - but I am keen on waiting a bit - also I may need to set up another veg room with my 400w on a different breaker as the room cannot hold 3 x 600 and 1000w and a 400w and CFL all on only one Breaker :) fun fun fun....

• Like 1