Have a Contest for the best GHSC Hybrid Cross Theory!!

Canniboid Cowboy

LEMON SHARK or WHITE LEMON My Great White Shark is real lemony and I love her smell and soon taste.I was shopping for White Widow seeds beacause its my favorite tasting Strain with the most satisfying flavor ive ever smelt from cannabis but all they had that was close was Great White Shark. I started flowering my Shark now im getting exited like never before I would like to see a Lemon Shark = White Shark x Lemon Skunk or a White Lemon = White Widow x Lemon Skunk. Id seach for the highest level of Limonene terpenoids of a Lemon Skunk and then breed her with a Shark or Widow male to make regular seeds.Then breed selectively for the White Flowers if I use Widow and Early Maturation of flowers if I use Shark and select for the most Lemon Flavour and Potency,id have to do a few test crosses to find the lemony potent male since all the traits im breeding for are only present on females. Then look for the highest level of these traits in an XX female and make S1 feminized seeds. Score me some Regular Seeds GHSC I want to try to breed this one out.

Hybrid cross thoery, yeah sounds like a decent competition idea to me. Go WHITE LEMON that sounds like the better cross, more likely to get the desired lemony result that way. And be sweet pale frosty nugs too I imagine. The hybrid idea I have is GOLDEN HAZE or HAZE GOLD (Himalaya Gold X Arjan's Haze #1). With the breeding aim being to retain the HG growth pattern characteristics with a more haze influenced flower formation. I imagine a massive strong production plant that forms an even canopy of multiple-main massive baseball bat colas after probably one 'topping' during veg. The taste I would hope would be minty-hashy, honey-haze-spice. And the effect would hopefully be strong and smooth on the body with a strong hit to the brain that sends you on a spiritual journey. Cheers.

There would be a lot of variation in the F1 population to choose the traits your looking for thats for sure. I know that anyting crossed with Haze will have higher THC than either of the Parent plants.This would be a very difficult Hybrid to breed and stabilize the selected traits,but dont let me discourage you im just a beginner and your theory seems like quite a challenge but completely possible.F1 cross then inbreed for Gold Flowers with Haze Effect and Taste.Or take a shortcut and Self your selected F1 Hybrid and make a Feminized Version,this would make your strain more uniform.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see the the TRUE and legendary "Lamb's Bread" from Jamaica brought back into cultivation reality... I know there is a "Lamb's Bread" available in some of California's dispensaries, but I truly doubt its "true" Lamb's Bread of famed status with Rastarfarians, in particular Bob Marley. The commercial success would be absofuckin' phenomenal in my opinion. Definitely a sativa... providing an uplifiting, creative and deeply spiritual high. People would go crazy over it. I'd really like to see a Strain Hunter Expedition on it. It would be a gift to the world. Perhaps this should be in the Strain Hunter threads???

hi there ,

i am very curios what will happen if we make a cross between the best genetics from your last two expeditions.I mean Malawi gold crossed with India gold.This will be very interesting i guess because the cannabis from Malawi is Sativa dominant and the cannabis from India is a hash producer that grows high in the mountains looks like Indica dominant to me . So guys I am sure that you will select the best gens and make Malawi Gold come true . So cross it with some of that Indian gold and there will be the bomb : ).

PS: I came to that conclusion because of the logistic way i think and my poor experience as a smoker and grower

• 1 month later...

nice mon! a Jamaican strain sounds nice :) I also am a fan of african strains, the only one i've had the privillage to taste with some pure african background was from Angola, i'm looking forward to try some Malawi Gold in the future ;)

I Did have the privalage of smoking true Jamaican Lambs Bread/breath(Depending on who you ask) in my last vacation to jamaica. It took me a while to find it but i did eventually stumble upon this town called Nine Mile. I think it would be interesting to cross a good Hawaiian strain like a old school Maui Waui or Hawaiian Snow with lambs Bread. Hawaiian Bread possibly?

How about Big Tang???

Big Bang x Lemon Skunk

A nice fruity apple taste with a sour fizz of citrus coming through would be a nice flavour combo. In theory it would appeal to allot of people as it would finish at 8 - 9 weeks and have a high enough yield even for the commercial grower. 700 - 800 gr/sqm. I would also like to think as with the Big Bang it would be popular with medical patients taking the relaxing and calming effect of Big Bang and turning up the strength and length of the effect with the adition of the Lemon Skunk.

Its time for Big Tang peeps lol ;)

Ares

Guest samuelo
i would go lemon kush as it would have a sharp sour citrus flavour with a hint of spice - surely would tantalize the tastebuds

this is also why i say Ak Lemon 47 would be a good cross, I would expect similar flavour sensation - but with both Ak and Lemon being fabulous crystal producers then this one would surely be a top contender.

1. Is this still going on?
2. It said "GHSC hybrid Cross" does this include landraces are only f-1 hybrids? if landraces, others companies, your's, our land races from their native land?
3. If only F-1's only your's our others companies?
These may be stupid question's but just some thing I'd like to know before I answer.

thanks....

• 2 weeks later...

(Arjan #1 with nevilles haze) + hawaiian snow . Arjan #1 because of the size and compact buds, nevilles because of the resin that produces. After mixing this two, cross with Hawaiian snow to get the best of fruity flavour and fell good sensation.

Hi guys thought of an Idea to give this thread some real direction.

I have gotten pretty inspired by the Rick Simpson story...check out the medical section..follow the links...some amazing testimonials there.

Anyway as I say in the other thread it would be cool if greenhouse released a freedom fighter hybrid line.

Could dub it Franco's Freedom Fighters - F1 squadren!

I thought a cross called GHANDI could be in the line up (South African X Indian) to be symbolic of his fight for freedom in both countries. Think my cross may have already been suggested in a way here but the name and the concept is cool I think.

Anyone Keen??

• 1 month later...
Guest superbluehaze

use a skunk number 1 male or a northern lights male, and then, with the f1 back cross to your green house strains.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Turtle

I've been watching this thread for ages thinking about this for time now,

I would like to cross Barneys Blue Cheese x GreenHouse Trainwreck,,

There are three pheno's I see in the blue cheese,,

One dominated by the blueberry a real claw fingered beast,,

Solid pain relief !

would be nice to amp the structure calyx size and flavour using the trainwreck,,

But what about an autoflowering ak-fortylemon ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that would work for me,

Make the Joint doctor sweat a bit !

Guest samuelo
I had suggested an AK Lemon so how about a regular AK Lemon and an Auto AKLemon Face off

Any greenhouse lemon cross would do for me -

Flying Lemon (Lemon Skunk Flying Dragon) Greenhouse/Flying Dutchmen

Lemon LSD (Lemon Skunk LSD) Greenhouse/Barneys Farm

Lemon Cherry (Lemon Skund Red Cherry Berry) Greenhouse/Barneys/Farm

Lemon Wonder (Lemon Skunk Wonder Woman) Greenhouse/Nirvana

• 2 weeks later...

I made the strain Clockwork Orange which is a specialized Alaskan Ice Hybrid... it's been documented in "Treating Yourself" magazine Vol. 20 and all over online and is now one of the top requested medical strains in all of southern california. Right now it's an elite clone only but will be available soon in a feminized pure version from Riot Seeds. Here's some shots:

co1.jpgco2.jpgco3.jpgco4.jpgco5.jpgco6.jpgco7.jpgco8.jpgco9.jpgco10.jpgco11.jpgcobloom1.jpgcobloom2.jpgcobloom3.jpgcobloom4.jpgcobloom5.jpgclockwork_bud1.jpgclockwork_bud2.jpg This is probably the most documented and medically tested greenhouse seeds cross in existence in the US right now as well as the most costly and in demand due to its medical benefits and rarity.