please tell me your opinion

hello everyone

please tell me your opinion about this super silver haze young plant

do you think something going wrong with the development ?

the new leaves are not symetrical maybe it is problem for the future ... or not ?

do you think is good idea if i start again with new seed ?

thank you in advance

post-17485-0-72271000-1353084913.jpg

• Like 1

well yeah it has a little genetic problem, but it doesn't mean she will not be a kickass girls, this kind of things can happen on 1 leaves sometimes but often disapear on the following sets of leaves, if it was mine i would keep her going she looks healthy to me ;)

Of course if you prefer a fresh start nothing is against you, but wait a little at least and see the next leaves ;)

Good luck man

• 3 weeks later...

hey man it's not a problem it's a carasteristic some strains have i don't remember exactly where it comes from, but for example all my Ice Dream i've grown had the same thing ;)

Have a good grow man that girl looks good :)

it's possible but don't thinkit will be for this one, first try is never the best yeild but you'll see it will get better every harvest ;) once you'll handle your grow you can make the yeil you want on 1 plant as long as you have the lights ;)

Good luck

hey if you have enough room and ventilation i would rather go for a balast system than CFL, but you can do very nice grows with CFL when you manage them good. They are excelent for the vegetative stage that is for sure, but when it comes to flowering you need a little more practice and amount of bulbs ;)

Good luck man