please tell me your opinion

did you check on the greenhouseseeds website? in the auto part you will see all the flowering times and dats ;)

I think there is a auto called 70day wonder i've good thing about it, and i've seen some nice Sweet Dwarf grown with a very nice smoke and pretty quick, the darves line i think are pretty good.

Good luck man Auto world is getting bigger you have lots of choice but GH as some very nice one! Sweet mango is a great smoke and bigbang auto too, kalash auto i've heard and seen very good thing ;)

Cheers

Lightning Depends also on the size of Your Tent mate.... best do ur research what setup u want to get or ask someone over here we will help u getting a setup together which fits to your moneypklans ;) better than buying hundreds of parts and changing them cause a fixed and optimized setup is the start of something gd :) feel free to pm me or catch me in the chat we will find something that fits

Blessings Ninjah

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes I removed fan leaves to help light reach lower branches and I don't think these plants have stretched there about 40cm @ 6weeks and with 26 branches I really don't think this is streched my last plant was nearly 5ft now that was stretched + my cfl was on 5/6 cm away from plants