Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gonzosghost

*COMPLETE* Gonzos Money Maker Adventure

Hi friend,

Thanks for doing the job so enjoyable and original, it's fun and entertaining, I have never seen anything like it, good job! :mole:

The phenotypes are interesting but will have to wait for flowering to see major differences hehe

Have a nice weekend bro!

• Like 1

one of the most original reports I've ever seen! Really cool....

;-)

What can I say, it's truly an honour :) Thanks for dropping by Franco....yourself and the whole team are an inspiration to us all :) You've really made my day man, thanks :)

Also thanks to all that drop in and comment, it's such fun sharing my grows with people that are likeminded....

Much love, Gonzo ;)

Thanks for the positives guys :)

Well it's been some time, I hope I haven't broken any rules by missing a week. To make up for it I've given you a double installment this week. I'll explain why....any questions just ask :)

O7oKY.jpg

ab4OP.jpg

95MSO.jpg

P5Kq8.jpg

• Like 3

Wow, Gonzo

What a nice work are you doing, your report is awesome.

Congratz.

Thanks Fran :) Always brightens my day when one of the GH crew pop in with some positive words, makes it all worth while :)

Have a merry Christmas dude :)

Perfect update man!! with that we forgive you for beeing late!! Cluck!! don't do it again hahaha ;)

Girls are looking lovely man, glad to hear thay love the feeding and take it without problem :D and it's only beginning money makers's flowering is even more impressive when you have the Watts!! :D;)

Good luck man hope you got back of the illness

Have a good grow

• Like 1

Perfect update man!! with that we forgive you for beeing late!! Cluck!! don't do it again hahaha ;)

Girls are looking lovely man, glad to hear thay love the feeding and take it without problem :D and it's only beginning money makers's flowering is even more impressive when you have the Watts!! :D;)

Good luck man hope you got back of the illness

Have a good grow

Thanks Dust, I feel so much better :) I hate not wanting to go in and feed my girls. It is so hot in there when your ill.

I'm really looking forward to the flowering. My LA cheese is behind schedule and the money makers are ahead of schedule...lol. Thus meaning I need another 600w for the MM's as my 2 600w's are being used for the LA and WW. Flowering room is too small for my ambitions :) An extra 600w should give the MM a good start. Then when the others are harvested I will have 1800w for the Money makers last 5 weeks ;)

damn they should be more than beautiful with all that light!!

I saw this today on the web and thought i would show it to you awesome smoking pipe!

post-4970-0-13933000-1355956433.jpg

Have a good grow man ;)

• Like 4

Hahahaha...awesome! I must have this, thanks man :)

Appreciate the kind words Underground, I really love your grow. The MM's and setup are very impressive. All the bamboo is great, looks like the swiss family Robinsons ganja garden :)

Mmmm....chocolate milk :)

Thanks toke, I also enjoy reading your comments :) It's a bit of fun instead of pages and pages of pics and boring info :) the GH staff have so much to read through I thought I'd do something different :)

Hi bro,

How are you? I think good becouse you have a nice buds for chrismas lol

I enjoy seeing your work, original and funny, good job :ok:

Merry Christmas friend :santaclaus:

Merry xmas to you man ;)

Have a good Xmas cup :)

Thanks man, hope you had a good one :)

Hi bro,

How are you? I think good becouse you have a nice buds for chrismas lol

I enjoy seeing your work, original and funny, good job :ok:

Merry Christmas friend :santaclaus:

Thank you :)

And a merry Christmas to all at GHSC :)

Merry Chistmas brother!!

Really nice and original grow diary! congrats and thanks for share, best luck! X ;)

Thanks for dropping by Mr X, so glad you like the journal :) Hope you had a merry christmas and have a Happy New Year dude :santa:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.