Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gonzosghost

*COMPLETE* Gonzos Money Maker Adventure

Very nice grow journal gonzosghost, I wish you a great grow and good luck in the cup

All the best to you and yours in 2013

Thank you very much, all the best mate. May it be a fruitful year for you :)

Super Cool Journal - I Love it

Thanks man :) very kind words

Well my friends, it's been some time :)

I have had many trials and tribulations over the holidays but I'm back. How can I leave when this is so much fun? ;) I've been freaking out about a few things but everything is fine now :)

My comic creations screeched to a halt when the touch screen on my phone decided to die on me. Now I have replaced my phones screen and we're back on track with the missing updates :) Hope you like them...

bEYZm.jpg

VwSTN.jpg

S15y6.jpg

Ljtgi.jpg

DMo0I.jpg

OeXgy.jpg

FkheC.jpg

6AlgV.jpg

Ahhh.....feels so good to get that done, it has been a busy few days for sure :) I hope you enjoyed it ;) I will be back next week with the usual 2 pages :)

Take care guys, thanks for reading

Gonzo x

• Like 2

damn that was some loong reading :D But most of all some fun reading lol loved the first few pages with the hydro store was nice one and nicely done :)

And damn right they were tight in those small pots, but amazing how they just stayed healthy when most of the time with root bounds you'll have problem, maybe the PF was so easily absorbed by the plant that it was kind of going like hydro would do without medium..or not haha

Anyway they look great and big, i often use what you did when you bend the stem it will give you awesome buds you'll see on those branches ;)

Thanks for the news mna we've been waiting but was worth it :D

Keep them coming ;)

Thanks man :)

Your so right, I never thought about how long it might take to read! Lol, sorry :) I was so focused on catching up I forgot about the volume, oh well...may your eyes bleed, lol

I'm shocked at how well they've done considering they were extremely rootbound. Powder feeding may just be responsible for how lovely they stayed ;) Growth never even slowed down

So original Gonzo ! i like your storytelling/journal and hopefully the new shoes fit them just perfectly!

SUBBED

Thanks man, they look much happier :)

Congratulations friend you petite plants, keep up this incredible.

Smoke and Love

I will indeed keep it up thanks :) the exciting part is coming up soon!

Hi bro !!!

always nice to read Gonzo. ago bending in the air which often gives lovely bud.

await in new adventures

Peace

Thank you very much :) I'm looking forward to seeing how the buds form on that beast :)

Thank you to all for dropping by and taking the time to go over the comic :) I appreciate all visitors that drop in for a look. As I said it's a lot to go over sorry ;)

Have fun and chill my fellow hunters :) x

Fantastic, your jornal and your plants, a few more days the plants will be perfumed.

Repect.

Peace!!!

• Like 1

Fantastic, your jornal and your plants, a few more days the plants will be perfumed.

Repect.

Peace!!!

Appreciate the kind words man :) your journals are epic, it's a pleasure to have you drop by :)

Amazing bro. Big respect.

Pease & Smoke

Brother jimmy

No probs Jimmy, hope the family are fine :) take care dude, thanks for reading :)

• Like 2

As usual man, really nice report.

Those poor ladies needed a transplant indeed.

They look beautiful btw.

Cheers.

Thanks Fran :) it was torture looking at them everyday knowing I can't help them. I was baked one night and almost dug up soil from the yard just to ease their suffering :O obviously I punched myself and came around quickly :)

Everythings great now, such a relief :) thanks for popping in ;)

• Like 1

At last! You know what buddy, you are getting better and better at this. I truly from my heart enjoy reading it.

The info is so good that i do not have any questions at all about the grow. It sure looks good.

I am more curious about how you make that comic with a phone? Or is the phone just for pictures?

Anyway buddy im glad it all solved itself in the end and that you are back!

I'm humbled by your words man :) I can always count on Tokeage to bring a positive vibe for the day :)

Also, yes, the whole journal is done on my phone...photos...comic, the lot :) It's not too hard though, a hit of some creatively inspiring smoke always helps ;)

But how does it work? Is there some sort of prog in the phone or a app?

If you have not guessed i do not use phones and don´t know shit about them

Yeah sorry it's an app...lol :D

Everything from pic taking to uploading :) I love my phone, that's why I couldn't manage updates when it died :(

damn bro you werent kidding about the long veg those plant's are monster's, with moneymaker it might be alright tho because its an indica if you did that with exodus cheese your plants would be too big to fit in your room by the end of flowering but damn bro i can't wait to hear the kinda yeild's you get off that.

damn bro you werent kidding about the long veg those plant's are monster's, with moneymaker it might be alright tho because its an indica if you did that with exodus cheese your plants would be too big to fit in your room by the end of flowering but damn bro i can't wait to hear the kinda yeild's you get off that.

Tell me about it...lol :) every time I walk into the room it is rather daunting seeing the size that some have become :O I've ran bigger plants before though and I have 8ft of headroom so it should be all good in the hood :)

Hi bro! really nice report. good luck :bye:

Thanks for dropping by man :)

Keep the comic coming :D so nice to see you put so much time and effort not only in to your grow but your presentation of your journal as well.

Keep it up Gonzo for sure it's a great read and hopefully available in all good news newsagents one day ;)

Peace bro

Lams

• Like 1

Keep the comic coming :D so nice to see you put so much time and effort not only in to your grow but your presentation of your journal as well.

Keep it up Gonzo for sure it's a great read and hopefully available in all good news newsagents one day ;)

Peace bro

Lams

Lol :) thanks Lam, I thought about offering a free copy to anyone that wants one, print off the pages and make a proper comic journal, post them out...lol. I naturally assumed that not much would take one but you never know, I may get myself into trouble with that one :)

The new update is due, will be out in a few days, the girls needed some time to settle their roots so they are just about to get flowered now :) I'll explain all in the update ;)

Thanks again man for stopping by :)

G

• Like 1

that's great idea man ;) i'm sure you xould have some clients for that comic ;) For sure not hundreds but you would make some happy stoners ;) Just choose them good to stay safe ;)

that's great idea man ;) i'm sure you xould have some clients for that comic ;) For sure not hundreds but you would make some happy stoners ;) Just choose them good to stay safe ;)

Making happy stoners is my lifelong ambition, I will never stop trying :)

Felicitaciones!!! Really amazing work bro!! Congrats!!

Paz y Buenos Humos!

-GastonHaze-

Thank for dropping by man :) Glad you like it ;)

Well my friends, here's the update :)

It's not as exciting as it could be but it's the transition period between veg and flower. Now it's finally all began each update will be more and more tantalizing as the buds come...and I promise there should be quite a few ;) Anyway, enjoy :)

gwHLvA6.jpg

9wOYv6K.jpg

Like I said maybe not the most exciting of updates but there it is :)

See you next week my fellow strain hunters ;)

• Like 2

still looking good man ;D

Looks like it's gonna be a damn jungle in here by the end of flowering ;)

Have a good grow keep us updated!

Making happy stoners is my lifelong ambition, I will never stop trying smile.png

Thank for dropping by man smile.png Glad you like it wink.png

Well my friends, here's the update smile.png

It's not as exciting as it could be but it's the transition period between veg and flower. Now it's finally all began each update will be more and more tantalizing as the buds come...and I promise there should be quite a few wink.png Anyway, enjoy smile.png

gwHLvA6l.jpg

9wOYv6Kl.jpg

Like I said maybe not the most exciting of updates but there it is smile.png

See you next week my fellow strain hunters wink.png

Undoubtedly one of the most original and creative grows diary I've seen, congratulations on your approach to this point.

I think it's great!! a hug bro ;)

• Like 2

still looking good man ;D

Looks like it's gonna be a damn jungle in here by the end of flowering ;)

Have a good grow keep us updated!

Thanks man :) I wasn't joking when I said im scared. It will be a jungle indeed :)

Undoubtedly one of the most original and creative grows diary I've seen, congratulations on your approach to this point.

I think it's great!! a hug bro ;)

And a hug to you too sir :) Thank you so much for the kind words :)

Thanks again to all that drop by :) even our dear guests...why not sign up for the forum and join the family, I will look forward to talking to you all :)

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.