Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gonzosghost

*COMPLETE* Gonzos Money Maker Adventure

alright Gonzo,a great update like usual the plant's are looking great!!! for week 2 of flowering the bud site's are at a good size so far and the shot of the hole garden look's great really full and good color. anyways buddy keep up the good work the effort and originality is really appreciatedi am always keeping an eye out to see if you made a post it's really great.

i just have 1 question tho, a little later on into flowering would you be opposed to uploaded a few nice flower shot's to your galllery just so we can get a look at some full sized bud's up close. anyways bro great work again. peace out!

Thanks for the kind words dude :) and I am certainly gonna give you guys some better pics. Plan on buying a new camera for the frosty close ups and full bud shots. I'm glad you've brought it up my friend, now I'll make a collective effort to improve :)

Take it easy man :D

Yes my friend! We are back. Now when i click the photos is show as it should

:)

Thanks for thinking about me.

Is it just me or does Camilla start to look hot the more you look at her?

Yeeeeaaaah!!! :) :) :) So glad its back to normal man ;) and Camilla HAS got a certain appeal does she...lol...I'm hungry, anyone? ;)

• Like 1

as pretty as since beginning ;) Girls are starting to bud i see, will soon turn into a white forest :)

Keep us updated man ;)

Have a good grow

as pretty as since beginning ;) Girls are starting to bud i see, will soon turn into a white forest :)

Keep us updated man ;)

Have a good grow

Thank you my friend, thats the stretch pretty much over now, they are up at eye level and feeding every few days. Dem hungry ;)

• Like 1

Hello my fellow strain hunters :)

Hope your week has been as fun as mine, man I love growing ;)

I'd like to start by saying sorry to Greenomatic, I realise now that you just meant for me to post some full size beast photos for your eager eyes ;) It just so happens I've found the best setting on my sh*tty camera :) These pics should be better ;) There's also a new addition to the weekly updates as a result...'Pics of the week' ;)

Ajj7eeP.jpg

GAR1VQ6.jpg

Pics of the week ;)

w9QZWmZ.jpg

Ls8aH2V.jpg

• Like 2

very nice man budding is going strong now and should soon be covered in trichomes and bigger :D

Keep us updated on those stories :)

Thank you Dust ;) it is getting sparklier in there, looking forward to the next couple of weeks :)

• Like 1

Sure looks like your even canopy plan works. Like a mad scientist!

Thank´s for a new episode of our favourite comic.

Ahhh......yes, my favourite reader (sorry everyone, luv u all)

Thank you Toke ;)

Hello my friends! How has your week been? ;)

Apart from the obvious awesome news of a NEW STRAIN HUNTERS EPISODE on the horizon this week has been work as usual. Feedings every other day, another flush day and I stood on a pin, it hurt for sure.

I thought it was a clay pebble but quickly realised it most certainly was not :( Anyway, I (being 31yrs old) put on my big-boy pants and just dealt with it, lol :D

Moving on swiftly...here's this week's update......

wjRdgtC.jpg

HaIbT86.jpg

Well I've accidentally used my best pic of the week for the update but will give you this instead, still very nice ;)

nwFCRoF.jpg

MOLVfcp.jpg

I apologise if any of the photos are huge, I'm done cropping photos for my updates after previous issues,

thanks, Gonzo x

• Like 4

looking great man, perfect happy looking plants! :D

And i'm sure till the end of grow those buds will gain some weight and get wider don't worry, but it's true that they had an extra long veg period lol, so might play a little against the hardness but with a good trimming under the canopy it hould be fine :)

Did you trim under or do you let everything?

Thanks for the news man have a good grow ;)

looking great man, perfect happy looking plants! :D

And i'm sure till the end of grow those buds will gain some weight and get wider don't worry, but it's true that they had an extra long veg period lol, so might play a little against the hardness but with a good trimming under the canopy it hould be fine :)

Did you trim under or do you let everything?

Thanks for the news man have a good grow ;)

Thanks man ;)

I do trim under the canopy to some degree, I took off quite a few branches at the end of veg, especially the supercropped girls. I try not to take off any branches, in the first few weeks of flower, I only remove the small shoots along the branches. So you might say there's a bit of leaves and stems underneath their skirts but not much in the way of buds :) I will take a pic for next week's update :)

I've seen a few leaves lying around, probably shedding due to low light levels beneath the canopy. I have this fear of removing, vast amounts stems or leaves incase of hermie problems, it happened on my first ever grow and I think it's scarred me, lol :) I adopted this 'let it be' attitude towards lower branches but my flowering room is wall to wall with plants at the moment so creating a canopy doesn't necessarily go hand in hand with leaving the low stuff. I try and remove a small shoot or two every feeding :) The long unintended veg does come with its issues :(

Not to worry, I also adopted the theory that if it all goes to sh*t then it's dry ice extraction and kief pucks all day long ;)

hehe i understand ;) time will come where you will not be afraid anymore :P :P but as long as the new shoots are off it's all good ;) not necessary to take the whole stem away except if it's very very low and ridiculous :)

Have a good grow man ;)

hehe i understand ;) time will come where you will not be afraid anymore :P :P but as long as the new shoots are off it's all good ;) not necessary to take the whole stem away except if it's very very low and ridiculous :)

Have a good grow man ;)

One day I will shed the fear, some has even been shed this day, thanks Dust, you are a pillar of strength in our online family ;)

man that was an awsome update!!! it's nice to see some full size shot's of your room those are some nice plant's .

Thanks for the kind words my brother :) Come back next time :)

• Like 1

looking great. I wish they had that feeding stuff in the states. i might have to get some when i hit up Amsterdam, in apirl.

Thanks for stopping by dude, get this stuff any way you can my friend. If your going to the Dam then perfect :) Hope you have an awesome time man, enjoy! ;)

Hi guys, since you guys didn't get any decent 'pics of the week' I took one just after lights out this evening. It's a bit better ;) The buds in this pic are 3 of 5 big buds coming from the supercropping technique :) 3 are about the size of a cola can already :)...

LQzZzuz.jpg

• Like 2
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.