Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gonzosghost

*COMPLETE* Gonzos Money Maker Adventure

Looking lovely mate ;)

Thank you brother :) Come back next time :)

Top class report Gonzo, always a pleasure stopping by, cant wait to see the grand finale

Kind words man thank you ;) I dying 2 see these girls fill out :)

Really cool updates bro. I think you doing a great job on the girls, gonna be nice to see how they turn out ;).

Peace Jimmy

Appreciate that Jimmy, thanks for popping by dude :)

Good morning brothers and sisters, it's that time of week again :) Im rather impressed with the MM's as they are really coming on nicely. I've had ups and downs with my gardening this week. The down has to be 2 of my 5 blue cheese in full bloom have hermied on me :( The positives from that are...

1. Some ice hash extraction is coming earlier than thought (I love that stuff ;))

2. None of my Money Makers are showing any signs of the 'H' word. As the blue cheese is quite an established strain it's a real testament to the MM's resilience. Something has pissed off the cheese somewhere along the line and it's puzzling me. They are all in the same room with the same stresses

Anyhoo.....enough of that :) and some of this.....

A0Dd4dI.jpg

lJVuWy1.jpg

As you can see the powder is doing wonders. Any questions please ask as I realise there was no txt on the second page. You may also wonder why im not showing my pH levels, I'll get to that later in the grow ;)

'Pic of the week' (Maybe not as clear as others but my fav :))

NNeH3yJ.jpg

• Like 5

still going strong man! trichomes have gone razy this week it semes, and cmailla gave a nice show :P

thanks for the news man have a good grow!

Looking lovely as always mate . Love the comic strip man ;)

Thanks for dropping in past dude :) Will see u next week I hope, take it easy ;)

still going strong man! trichomes have gone razy this week it semes, and cmailla gave a nice show :P

thanks for the news man have a good grow!

They've went mad this week have they! :) Such fun to see them grow up. I love this part! Lol, don't we all :)

yet another great photos and log.

Thanks man :) Glad u like it my friend :) See u again

• Like 1

WOW

Those are some nice BUDS !

I hope my Money Makers will do as good as your, looks very very promising as all other MM's I have seen yet from good growers :P

Great Show Gonzo ;)

Peace

Fim

Thanks so very much FIM :) kind words man :) I can't believe how 'sativa like' she is and the buds are foxtailing so much you wouldn't think she was an indica ;) She reminds me of my WWs, smells like them too :)

My man.

Your updates is so cool :D. And the plants are amazing you gonna have some nice bud to smoke soon ;). Thanks for shear bro.

Peace Jimmy

• Like 1

My man.

Your updates is so cool :D. And the plants are amazing you gonna have some nice bud to smoke soon ;). Thanks for shear bro.

Peace Jimmy

Thank you Brother Jimmy :) thanks for popping by and having a look at the ladies. I'm only giving them a few more weeks (i'll explain in the update) so should be taking these nuggets down before I know it :)

Take it easy man hope u like the update :)

Here goes this week guys, these pics have been taken right at the end of week 6. Not long to go now :) I would have loved to let her go long and have the buds 'finger out' fully (see Tokeages MM video) but they are all coming down in a fortnight.

Anyway, here's the read, enjoy my friends :)

jOEH4us.jpg

qkNnhDc.jpg

Favourite 'Pics of the week' :)

gdUETKE.jpg

o6JT1TL.jpg

Hope you like the progress and I will be back next week with some fatter nugs ;)

Thanks for reading, Gonzo :) x

Amazing journal dude, sweet idea with the comics. Had to write/see the whole journal. Keep up the good work, your plants looks damn good. :D

I think youre right about the pots aswell, your plants are huge.

• Like 1

respect for the last pic haha love it :P

Looking great man thanks for the update! those buds are feeling up really nicely and looks great all together :)

Have a good grow man!

• Like 1

Amazing journal dude, sweet idea with the comics. Had to write/see the whole journal. Keep up the good work, your plants looks damn good. :D

I think youre right about the pots aswell, your plants are huge.

Thanks for stopping by dude with kind words :) I never actually meant to have such a long veg. Due to the this they are f*%king massive! Although we are all aware of the stretch during flower I think every gardener has that grow where things go a bit....crazy :) I love it really :)

Take care :)

respect for the last pic haha love it :P

Looking great man thanks for the update! those buds are feeling up really nicely and looks great all together :)

Have a good grow man!

Thanks man, harvest day closes in :)

I personally like the last pic best aswell ;) lol

These ladies wont be getting the extra 2 weeks in the pot so they will get that two weeks back in the jar for some extra cure time :)

See u next time man :)

• Like 1

Excelentes reportes, muy buenas fotos y de los mas original! Felicitaciones!! Que linda cosecha que se viene!

Excellent report, very good photos and the most original! Congratulations! That cute crop is coming!

Excelentes reportes, muy buenas fotos y de los mas original! Felicitaciones!! Que linda cosecha que se viene!

Excellent report, very good photos and the most original! Congratulations! That cute crop is coming!

Hello Gaston, thank you for visiting Gonzos house with some positive words my friend :)

Take care my fellow strain hunter :)

those money maker bud looks fat as,all i can say is well done and hope mine turn out as good as yours look peace man

Thanks man, the MM should do you proud :) She's a great strain :) See u next time :)

Hi folks :) how are you? I'm stressing a bit but you will read all about it. This week's installment is a few days early. I have things to take care of and it's going to take up my time for the next day or 2 :) I've somehow lost my pic of the week but not to worry, the show will go on. My camera phone does not take pics very well from a distance, they come out a bit blurry so please excuse :)

Anyhoo enjoy :)...

iWTTn3e.jpg

wuOE1wL.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks for the news!! ladies are looking great, lots of frost, nice colas size, and everything seems healthy :D

And good luck at your meeting at police office i hope everything goes well!

Hzve a good grow man keep us updated ;)

Thanks for the news!! ladies are looking great, lots of frost, nice colas size, and everything seems healthy :D

And good luck at your meeting at police office i hope everything goes well!

Hzve a good grow man keep us updated ;)

Thanks man :) going up later on so we'll see what happens :)

• Like 1

yeah man those cola`s look great man these money maker journal`s have made me really anxtious to get my hand`s on some of those bean`s . your harvest should be really nice , you plan on making hash with the trim???

yeah man those cola`s look great man these money maker journal`s have made me really anxtious to get my hand`s on some of those bean`s . your harvest should be really nice , you plan on making hash with the trim???

Yes indeed my friend :) I plan on making hash, cannabutter, juicing the leaves for the "40 day challenge" and I'm also gonna experiment with something I though of called cannachicken soup :) It involves slow simmering chicken stock with fan leaves for 6 - 8 hrs and then adding it to soup of any description :) It will surely be part of the journal, I shall do a week dedicated to all things leaf related :)

Hello my friends :)

It's that time of week again and the day where workers tread through my home is closing in, its time for these ladies to go with jah and bear their fruits :) I have taken loads of pics on my new camera but somehow I've managed to delete them all in a blaze of amnesia haze and kief smoke :( but still :lol: I had to just work with what I had :)

I am trying my best not to feel sad that the harvest has to be taken on the early side, harvest is a great day and should be treated as such ;) I really can't let these workers see all this and I've already delayed for another week so let's do this! :)

qsDywNX.jpg

22LxBKl.jpg

fmvZbBw.jpg

yyWZltS.jpg

3kZ4yDk.jpg

Well there it is :) Its not over yet though, still some weeks of trimming, curing, hash and all that stuff :) The journals first post ever says "seed to weed" and it aint ready for the smoking yet ;) See you next week :)

• Like 5

well it might be a early harvest but what needs to be done must be done ^^ and it still looks very nice man, those buds are really sparkly indeed and think the name Mmmmm suits them pretty well :P

I hope the drying will go well and the taste nice :) if trichomes are already cloudy andsome ambers the high should be nice :)

Keep us updated on some dry weight and pics man ;) and thanks for the awesome journal, nothing to be sorry about ;)

Cluck!!

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.