Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gonzosghost

*COMPLETE* Gonzos Money Maker Adventure

well it might be a early harvest but what needs to be done must be done ^^ and it still looks very nice man, those buds are really sparkly indeed and think the name Mmmmm suits them pretty well :P

I hope the drying will go well and the taste nice :) if trichomes are already cloudy andsome ambers the high should be nice :)

Keep us updated on some dry weight and pics man ;) and thanks for the awesome journal, nothing to be sorry about ;)

Cluck!!

Thanks man :) and thank you for regularly stopping by :) you are a welcome sight my friend. I will however be back next week for a cure report etc

Here's something I forgot to give you guys...

l8gStCW.jpg

• Like 1

nice love the final pics hope to see dry weight

Appreciate it man :) I will be back next week with another 3 page update of the trimming, I try not to weigh my weed until its cured but I should be able to give you an idea next week :)

hahaha good that it was for this in the end ;)

Haha, I know thank goodness :)

Whahaha , classic story and glad it was not anything worse than that ;)

Thanks dude :) was sh*tting myself! :lol:

• Like 1

Ah man awesome grow right to the end..the presentation, the humor (soooo funny man!!), and those damn amazing plants!! I really shoulda been around more. It's not looking like they were that early at all to me and I think you are gonna be happy by the looks of em :biggrin: . Really cool info about using even the fan leaves for cooking because of all the cannabinoids besides thc in them..I'm just starting to get into making butter and edibles and this is really good to know..thanks! Enjoy those fine lookin buds :) :)

Peace

• Like 1

That pine forest full of congratulations uncle, an award for providing more oxygen to humanity.

Very good report, original and above all your luck ..

The harvest was a success congratulations

That pine forest full of congratulations uncle, an award for providing more oxygen to humanity.

Very good report, original and above all your luck ..

The harvest was a success congratulations

Lol, thank you very much my friend :) It was a good harvest indeed :) Thanks for stopping by man :) There's one more update and then conclusion pages :) So more to see :)

Ah man awesome grow right to the end..the presentation, the humor (soooo funny man!!), and those damn amazing plants!! I really shoulda been around more. It's not looking like they were that early at all to me and I think you are gonna be happy by the looks of em :biggrin: . Really cool info about using even the fan leaves for cooking because of all the cannabinoids besides thc in them..I'm just starting to get into making butter and edibles and this is really good to know..thanks! Enjoy those fine lookin buds :) :)

Peace

Thank you Smokey :) I also don't think it was too early but you see everyone letting them go for 10 weeks and fattening right out and I kinda wanted that too :) Not to worry :)

It's actually amazing how stoned the fan leaves can get you when slow cooked for ages :)

hi,

you've done a good harvest and of course a beautiful diary

peace

My money:

Kind words dude :) Your MM's look the bomb :) They really filled out nicely :)

• Like 1

Hi guys :) I was going to save this until tomorrow or Monday but I've just finished it so I thought I'd just post it. I will be back with a smoke report and some hash pics etc next time :) I think I will do a smoke report again on May 31st as it's the longest I can cure it whilst still remaining in the competition :)

Anyway here's the second last update with the FINAL WEIGHT! Oooh! ;) I hope you all like it ;)

SOd00lM.jpg

GDHwXsQl.jpg

laSfJKo.jpg

gYzgSdpl.jpg

rlW0zN9.jpg

Well I'll be back with a grow overlook (let you know what I did with my pH as I realise I've left that out oops :)) and some smoke testing next time :)

• Like 4

wow, nice job man! good luck smokig the weed! u deserve that!

Hello my friend, thanks for the comment :) It has been a long grow but definitely worth it ;)

nice finnish gonzo those buds look really nice , this was a really great journal probably one of the most entertaining one's hope you enjoy the smoke bud!

Really appreciate the kind words dude ;)

Thanks for stopping by every week :) Its almost done now :) Will be initially smoke testing in a few days :) Smells so tangy and citrusy, I love it! :)

looks great. cant wait to see your next project. :D

Yeeeeeaaaaah :).....been thinking about that and what the hell am I gonna do next time? Lol :lol:

very nice final pages man ;) And congratz on the weight it's a nice weight and i hope the smoke will be delightful in few weeks ;)

Have a good smoking man!!

• Like 1

really grate looking buds man :)

Thank you very much dude :)

very nice final pages man ;) And congratz on the weight it's a nice weight and i hope the smoke will be delightful in few weeks ;)

Have a good smoking man!!

Appreciate it man :) I'm dying to get this cured so I can get the best flavour possible :) I have some 3 month cured LA Cheese to ease the waiting :)

E6dkubX.jpg

Hello my friends once again! I return one last time to give you the scoop on this fine ass strain ;) I have thoroughly enjoyed creating this journal and it's been a long journey spanning over the whole allotted time :) From the Christmas crisis to the 8 week forced harvest it has had its bumps along the way but nevertheless I steer the ship through stormy waters and home...arrival at our destination with a bountiful cargo ;)

What I have learned from this experience is that even best laid plans can go amiss. I also took my first baby steps into training and supercropping :) This has been the best grow I have under my belt to date and it really has boosted my confidence in the whole process and for that I thank you Greenhouse. You have inspired a generation of growers across the planet and it truly is win, win for everyone ;)

Anyway, enough of my rambling and I'll just present the final pages....

8gJgFhe.jpg

vBR3Iqx.jpg

l9ruGrT.jpg

o47LFYN.png

Well, there you have it :) I know I used the last pic previously but I thought it was a fitting end ;)

I thank GHSC again for this opportunity, strain hunters has inspired me like no other. It has shown me a world where people can live to thrive instead of just to survive :) You have changed my life for sure, the way I am and the way I think have forever changed after watching the documentaries. I can only hope someday we can sit down to share a joint and discuss the plant and it's various qualities :) I will at least shake your hand at this years cup when I come and see it all :) See you there my friends :)

I declare this journal complete ;)

Gonzo, signing off x

• Like 8

yes very nice last update man! thank for all the details on the strain, the good mood and the awesome pictures, those brownies are still making my mouth water!! :D

Hope you will keep have a wonderful smoke with it and with curing it will only get better :) and like you i think it will be one of the great hit when it will come out, awesome strain :D

Have a good smoke, thanks again and see you on your next journal ;)

• Like 1

yes very nice last update man! thank for all the details on the strain, the good mood and the awesome pictures, those brownies are still making my mouth water!! :D

Hope you will keep have a wonderful smoke with it and with curing it will only get better :) and like you i think it will be one of the great hit when it will come out, awesome strain :D

Have a good smoke, thanks again and see you on your next journal ;)

Thank you Dust :) Again I say, you are a pillar of strength on this forum. When nobody speaks for days I can always trust you for a positive comment :) See you on the next one man ;)

loved reading your grow report mate u done a grate job with your money makers , enjoy your reward :) peace

Hello my friend :) Thank you for the comments and for reading :)

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.