Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gonzosghost

*COMPLETE* Gonzos Money Maker Adventure

E6dkubX.jpg

Hello my friends once again! I return one last time to give you the scoop on this fine ass strain wink.png I have thoroughly enjoyed creating this journal and it's been a long journey spanning over the whole allotted time smile.png From the Christmas crisis to the 8 week forced harvest it has had its bumps along the way but nevertheless I steer the ship through stormy waters and home...arrival at our destination with a bountiful cargo wink.png

What I have learned from this experience is that even best laid plans can go amiss. I also took my first baby steps into training and supercropping smile.png This has been the best grow I have under my belt to date and it really has boosted my confidence in the whole process and for that I thank you Greenhouse. You have inspired a generation of growers across the planet and it truly is win, win for everyone wink.png

Anyway, enough of my rambling and I'll just present the final pages....

8gJgFhe.jpg

vBR3Iqx.jpg

l9ruGrT.jpg

o47LFYN.png

Well, there you have it smile.png I know I used the last pic previously but I thought it was a fitting end wink.png

I thank GHSC again for this opportunity, strain hunters has inspired me like no other. It has shown me a world where people can live to thrive instead of just to survive smile.png You have changed my life for sure, the way I am and the way I think have forever changed after watching the documentaries. I can only hope someday we can sit down to share a joint and discuss the plant and it's various qualities smile.png I will at least shake your hand at this years cup when I come and see it all smile.png See you there my friends smile.png

I declare this journal complete wink.png

Gonzo, signing off x

Really nice words to end a grow which showcased some wicked skills, humor and creativity and funny as hell humor :) I hear you about the documentaries..they not only show us beautiful scenery but also enlighten and enrich our view of life. It is hugely positive to see children getting an education because of cannabis crops...and to see the want to simply exist peacefully and live decently is very humbling indeed :)

Awesome work Gonzo..looking forward to your next grow~!

Peace

• Like 1

Really nice words to end a grow which showcased some wicked skills, humor and creativity and funny as hell humor :) I hear you about the documentaries..they not only show us beautiful scenery but also enlighten and enrich our view of life. It is hugely positive to see children getting an education because of cannabis crops...and to see the want to simply exist peacefully and live decently is very humbling indeed :)

Awesome work Gonzo..looking forward to your next grow~!

Peace

Thanks man :) Your words are also very humbling :) Thank you for reading brother Smokey ;)

Last update was really cool,

I've never grown money maker, but already by the early report was noted that it was a very good plant.

I congratulate you because the result is of the most sincere I've probably have seen on this strain.

Good luck for all. :D

• Like 2

Last update was really cool,

I've never grown money maker, but already by the early report was noted that it was a very good plant.

I congratulate you because the result is of the most sincere I've probably have seen on this strain.

Good luck for all. :D

Thank you very much for the kind words dude :) It is a really nice strain, I just received another 10 seeds for the outdoor cup :) Some would have been disappointed to get the same thing as last time but I was actually very pleased :) I can vouch for this strain :)

• Like 3

Woow gonzo, really nice thread.

I enjoy it from beginning to end, really nice work bro.

Respect.

Thanks Fran ;) Its been an honour to be a part of all this :) You guys are awesome :) Glad you liked the thread dude ;)

Take it easy man ;)

E6dkubX.jpg

Hello my friends once again! I return one last time to give you the scoop on this fine ass strain wink.png I have thoroughly enjoyed creating this journal and it's been a long journey spanning over the whole allotted time smile.png From the Christmas crisis to the 8 week forced harvest it has had its bumps along the way but nevertheless I steer the ship through stormy waters and home...arrival at our destination with a bountiful cargo wink.png

What I have learned from this experience is that even best laid plans can go amiss. I also took my first baby steps into training and supercropping smile.png This has been the best grow I have under my belt to date and it really has boosted my confidence in the whole process and for that I thank you Greenhouse. You have inspired a generation of growers across the planet and it truly is win, win for everyone wink.png

Anyway, enough of my rambling and I'll just present the final pages....

8gJgFhe.jpg

vBR3Iqx.jpg

l9ruGrT.jpg

o47LFYN.png

Well, there you have it smile.png I know I used the last pic previously but I thought it was a fitting end wink.png

I thank GHSC again for this opportunity, strain hunters has inspired me like no other. It has shown me a world where people can live to thrive instead of just to survive smile.png You have changed my life for sure, the way I am and the way I think have forever changed after watching the documentaries. I can only hope someday we can sit down to share a joint and discuss the plant and it's various qualities smile.png I will at least shake your hand at this years cup when I come and see it all smile.png See you there my friends smile.png

I declare this journal complete wink.png

Gonzo, signing off x

Man how could I miss this untill now ? You will be able to meet the Greenhouse Team and smoke a couple joints with them, so this is another dream of yours to come true. I gotta say you deserved it. The plants speak for themselves AND the way you max out every little part of the plant with tasty receipts Ice Kief etc. is simply amazing. This is in fact another level of growing you showed us.

All the best and hope for an even better outdoor adventure !

Peace + Grow

One

• Like 1

Man how could I mis this untill now ? You will be able to meet the Greenhouse Team and smoke a couple joints with them, so this is another dream of yours to come true. I gotta say you deserved it. The plants speak for themselves AND the way you max out every little part of the plant with tasty receipts Ice Kief etc. is simply amazing. This is in fact another level of growing you showed us.

All the best and hope for an even better outdoor adventure !

Peace + Grow

One

Dude, I am humbled my your comments :) Thank you :) I can only hope to see the greenhouse team as it is a dream of mine but I think the meeting with Arjan and Franco will be from a prize draw between all top 5 winners over the 3 contests :) I can only dream that the 15-1 chance falls my way but that's just being greedy is it, lol :) Im going to the Dam so it only fair someone else gets to meet the king and Franco ;)

As for the weed products I make, its an absolute passion to bring all things cannabis to those around me :) I give out free weed and edibles to all my patients/friends, something about their faces when they see, smoke or eat the goodies, its one of the greatest feelings, I love it :)

• Like 2

Wow Gonzo! Nice closing on this thread brother!

Thanks InternationalGreen :) I've enjoyed it the whole way, scares and smiles ;) Like a wise man once said...."it's just as enjoyable to grow cannabis than it is to smoke it" ;) My philosophy now also ;)

Thanks InternationalGreen smile.png I've enjoyed it the whole way, scares and smiles wink.png Like a wise man once said...."it's just as enjoyable to grow cannabis than it is to smoke it" wink.png My philosophy now also wink.png

Right on brother!

"Smoking weed isn't addictive, but growing it sure the hell is"! hehe

Hello Gonzo, like you, I'm a Grow-a-holic :cool:

• Like 1

That is so true .. living with an empty grow room is just no fun..lol

I guess , when you are invited to A'dam Franco and Arjan probably, too will be around. Not sure how the actual invitation/money will be done but if they know ahead I am sure they want to meet you , too . So a certain date must be agreed upon esp. if you are working ...Once you know when you go let us know and enjoy..

• Like 2

Today I read true all the journal brother. And I can only bow down for you my friend. You have done a super great job on this journal and you make me so happy whit it. Really cool that you use some comic in the updates :D. Can´t wait to next year so I can kick you ass lol only joking my friend ;). Again congratz brother great job.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

• Like 1

That is so true .. living with an empty grow room is just no fun..lol

I guess , when you are invited to A'dam Franco and Arjan probably, too will be around. Not sure how the actual invitation/money will be done but if they know ahead I am sure they want to meet you , too . So a certain date must be agreed upon esp. if you are working ...Once you know when you go let us know and enjoy..

I received a PM from our great admin guy Dust yesterday about it all :) I've been asked when I would like to travel :) I thought about going during the cup but the a few friends are now coming. As its their first time we've decided to go on a quieter occasion, the week of the cup is absolutely insane, airports, coffeeshops, restaurants, public travel...even just the streets will be full of people. Trying to find a seat in a GHSC will be hard :) I havent given exact details but we are thinking about the beginning of October ;) My friend will be home from work in an hour, im sitting in her house waiting to discuss this, lol :lol: So as far as meeting the team I can only hope they find out when im coming and actually turn up :) They are so busy that the chances are slim, one can dream ;)

Also as the other guys in the top 5 I've been asked which powder feeding nutrients I would like (10kg in 1kg packets) what I do know is that I want quite a bit of the Mother plant feed ;) I have to decide Strainhunter Jacket colour also :) Awesome :)

• Like 2

Today I read true all the journal brother. And I can only bow down for you my friend. You have done a super great job on this journal and you make me so happy whit it. Really cool that you use some comic in the updates :D. Can´t wait to next year so I can kick you ass lol only joking my friend ;). Again congratz brother great job.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

Thanks Jimmy, that means a lot as your a bit of a legend on here :) Your cheese is awesome :) In my eyes this was a lucky win, my ass will surely be kicked next time, lol :lol:

Thanks for the kind words :) Hope the family is fine ;)

• Like 1

Thanks Jimmy, that means a lot as your a bit of a legend on here smile.png Your cheese is awesome smile.png In my eyes this was a lucky win, my ass will surely be kicked next time, lol laugh.png

Thanks for the kind words smile.png Hope the family is fine wink.png

Legend I dont know lol, but thank you for make my day :D. The family is great and fine. Even my wife say that your journal was the best ;). Have a great night brother.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

• Like 1

I received a PM from our great admin guy Dust yesterday about it all smile.png I've been asked when I would like to travel smile.png I thought about going during the cup but the a few friends are now coming. As its their first time we've decided to go on a quieter occasion, the week of the cup is absolutely insane, airports, coffeeshops, restaurants, public travel...even just the streets will be full of people. Trying to find a seat in a GHSC will be hard smile.png I havent given exact details but we are thinking about the beginning of October wink.png My friend will be home from work in an hour, im sitting in her house waiting to discuss this, lol laugh.png So as far as meeting the team I can only hope they find out when im coming and actually turn up smile.png They are so busy that the chances are slim, one can dream wink.png

Also as the other guys in the top 5 I've been asked which powder feeding nutrients I would like (10kg in 1kg packets) what I do know is that I want quite a bit of the Mother plant feed wink.png I have to decide Strainhunter Jacket colour also smile.png Awesome smile.png

If you can wait it ut bro, THE ABSOLUTELY BEST days to be in Holland are April 28/29 which is their Queens Day/Night!

I bet there won't be a person to disagree with that! It's INSANE! Imagine a festival that last two days in which there is a party on just about every street corner, and the streets are filled with weed smoke, beer cans, and hella happy ppl bro! If you can wait, go then!

Don't go in the strength of the winter whatever you do lol. It's so facking cold that smoking outdoors isn't even enjoyable!

But lucky you man! Or should I say, skilled you! Congrats G.

Ps, you wanna go during the cup or during Queensday! Those times should be better than any other times!

If you pick a quiet time, it just might be too quiet :cool:

• Like 1

If you can wait it ut bro, THE ABSOLUTELY BEST days to be in Holland are April 28/29 which is their Queens Day/Night!

I bet there won't be a person to disagree with that! It's INSANE! Imagine a festival that last two days in which there is a party on just about every street corner, and the streets are filled with weed smoke, beer cans, and hella happy ppl bro! If you can wait, go then!

Don't go in the strength of the winter whatever you do lol. It's so facking cold that smoking outdoors isn't even enjoyable!

But lucky you man! Or should I say, skilled you! Congrats G.

Ps, you wanna go during the cup or during Queensday! Those times should be better than any other times!

If you pick a quiet time, it just might be too quiet :cool:

Thanks man :) I never knew about the queens day :) Will defo have to come out then :) As for the prize trip im afraid I have not got the least bit of patience! Lol :lol: Im finding it hard waiting until October, lol :) I really want to go to the cup but I also want some seats when I walk into a cafe so I think for now I will just go on the quieter days ;)

• Like 1

Queens day is over...lol From now on te people in holland have a king ! So it will not be another Queens day but a Kings day but afaik the date will be the same, since end of april is nice weather / spring and all flowers blooming etc. and even ex-queen (how does that sound ex queeen ? unique too ..) Beatrx birthday was not in April but in january when it is cold.

Let me give you an advice - avoid the cup - it is too late in the year and chances you have cold + rainy days and not much daylight are high. So either go in summer or early autumn. There usually is a quiet nice weather situation going on and it is neither too hot or too cold. Nice fresh winds from the sea etc. leaves turning to gold etc. Clear + cool air... In summer it can get very hot or rainy and the city is packed with tourists - so middle of september to early/mid or even last week of octobre would be perfect.

Waiting for next year's King's day takes far too long. We are dying to see the pix from the awards and the next winners will be in A'Dam before that.

Anyway - enjoy whenever you find the right time ..

• Like 1

Thanks man smile.png I never knew about the queens day smile.png Will defo have to come out then smile.png As for the prize trip im afraid I have not got the least bit of patience! Lol laugh.png Im finding it hard waiting until October, lol smile.png I really want to go to the cup but I also want some seats when I walk into a cafe so I think for now I will just go on the quieter days wink.png

Bro, I lived in Holland for about two years, and as a foreigner from the States, I've NEVER seen anything like it.

It's like spring break for us in the states, but with ppl in orange and beer and weed filled streets! Also ppl trading and selling shit!

It's INTENSE bro. You'll thank me if you can wait! It's that intense!

Ask the Strain Hunters what they think about it lol. I bet they say it's a perfect time for you to come!

Bam, If you know all about Queensday, why would you ever send him at any other time?!

Seriously?! :cool:

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.