Live CANNABIS CUP 25! Amsterdam 2012!

Mr.X

@elktro no Im home :(, but really want to be there. Life is hard some times ;).

Thanks for all the great updates Mr X and Dust :D. It´s show that the party is in Greenhouse!! Big respect to Franco for great rolling, it look very potent :P. keep it coming my friends.

Peace & SMoke

Jimmy

• Like 1

Don't know about you but that "cool" guy in the first pic you uploaded scare the crap out of me!

but has they say appearance...

Brave Franco is going to burn his fingers badly, watch that lighter! I used to melt on the paper of cigarette, spread it and roll another paper on top.

Lemon Crystal sounds so tasty, so envious of you guys in Amsterdam enjoying ACC!

Again good luck GHS !

• Like 1

Best of luck to the Greenhouse in this years cup, thanx for sharing the vids and photos too.

saw suzies saloon in the 1st pics woukd give my right arm to be there tomorrow watching the footy and smoking all the cup entries, good luck again Greenhouse

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the very nice comments!!

About the 2 sided Joint, it's a moustache you smoke it from the middle and have both side burning at same time, ALL those joints are pure FlowerBomb Kush joints guys! Awesome high.

Aout the smoke quickly i will do better reportand take time to really look at the taste later

;) The FlowerBomb like SSH likes to say it taste like caandyy, a nice sugar touch but there is something much stronger behind, from the kush i guess don't know ^^ And the high is very nice for my self goes right in the head ;)

Lemon crystal is strooong shit most people say it don't smoke too much of it

;) But taste is very hard to describe, doesn't taste like anything i could compare too ^^ maybe i'll find in the week lol ;)

Amsterdam is waking up people starting to arrive, we put some pictures and videos in the day guys

;)

gallery_4970_651_1352615.jpg

gallery_4970_651_1503096.jpg

• Like 5

Morning family!!

Why teach this? Now I have to smoke a lot because you give me much envy :smoke:

gallery_8644_649_9233.jpg

Amazing work friends, please continue teaching what happens there ;)

Have a nice days and smoke and enjoy a lot!!!!!

best regards!! :king:

Que pasa hermano!! aquí mas liados que la leche y con un frío del demonio LOL!!! Que te parece el globo de la niña jajajajjajaja!! Pronto nos vemos un abrazo!!! ;)

• Like 2

Thanks a lot to comment Jimmy!! I was thinking you come, but I read final no...ouuuuu

Hope meet you in the next one brother!! :brunette:

Im sorry brother, was planing to come but got busy whit work and family. I hope to meet you before the next cup ;), really like to meet you. Closest I am to dam is to Queens day 30 april. Have a great night in Dam bro, please take some cool pics of the ghsc/seedstrainhunters entry for me :D.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 1