Live CANNABIS CUP 25! Amsterdam 2012!

Mr.X

Im sorry brother, was planing to come but got busy whit work and family. I hope to meet you before the next cup ;), really like to meet you. Closest I am to dam is to Queens day 30 april. Have a great night in Dam bro, please take some cool pics of the ghsc/seedstrainhunters entry for me :D.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

Don´t worry brother!!! in the next one we will make a nice party!! jejejejejeje!!! will be a pleasure meet u in person ;)

Let´s go with some WAX from DNA, thanks a lot Don and Aaron, to share with us all this awesome concentrates!

gallery_8644_649_133501.jpg

• Like 5

Don´t worry brother!!! in the next one we will make a nice party!! jejejejejeje!!! will be a pleasure meet u in person ;)

Let´s go with some WAX from DNA, thanks a lot Don and Aaron, to share with us all this awesome concentrates!

Sounds like a plan brother :D. Very cool pic whit the wax, looks potent ;). Almost look like rocks lol. Have a great continue bro send my regards to Franco and Arjan.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 1

Good morning family!!!

Thanks once again for your comments and support familly, much apreciate!!

I need to say in BIG, THANKS DUST because without him all this work was impossible, a lot photos and videos more coming today!! We hope u enjoy!!

We are at Haarlemmer straat 64!! :brunette:

What'up stonerrsss :)

Days are flying by really quick, some awesome moments with all the team and very nice people of the cup. We will take time to make a reeeaal report when it's all done ;)

Here are some little pictures for you guys enjoy more to come :rabbi: :rabbi:

gallery_8644_649_115306.jpg

gallery_8644_649_210845.jpg

gallery_8644_649_155688.jpg

gallery_8644_649_106872.jpg

gallery_8644_649_78435.jpg

gallery_8644_649_208373.jpg

gallery_8644_649_187347.jpg

gallery_8644_649_428243.jpg

gallery_8644_649_283554.jpg

gallery_8644_649_210498.jpg

gallery_8644_649_39679.jpg

gallery_8644_649_196791.jpg

gallery_8644_649_50124.jpg

• Like 4

INCredible...the bomb Kush weed looks good but he HASH on the counter is what really attracts me - Damn that shit changed it's looks quite a bit over the decades - chocolate, butter, glass and them good old temple balls and Ice-o-later - wanna smoke them all ...LOL

No one mentions the Green Crack or what that new Sativa is called - These buds looked so amazing. DUST why not smoke a joint of that 4 me and report back asap.

Will you do that for me, please :-) ?

Have a brilliant day y'all hunters....

• Like 2

It was a great Moment for me! Hope that times are changing, 'cause i didn't wanna hide my really beautifull face :cool:...oh wait...there are of course much more reasons to...

...LEGALIZE IT...NOW..EVERYWHERE!!!

i think my eyes represent what for superb herb a'dam offer and especially @Green House :fans:

Thank you Franco for that very instructive talk. Tonight i've ordered a 100W EliteGrow LED panel as an addition to my HPS. Your argumentation about the pros 'n cons of LEDs are plausible.

So i do it like you told me...

...cheers

gus

post-17286-0-96858700-1353529685.jpg

• Like 2

Looking forward to the next update. Did anyone try any of the other entries. Looks like most have you have not moved from the Greenhouse, Although would have quite happily spent the last week there.

• Like 1

Happy Cannabis Cup ! and happy world ! Thank goodness for the canceling of the "weed pass" ! Long live Amsterdam and the wonderful Amsterdam Cannabis Cup Festival ! Greenhouse seed co. and coffee shop are class acts ! Great enviornment,great people ,class act all the way around ! Good luck in the competition this year ! Hope to see all this next year ! PpP to Franco,Elvis,"nose",Arjan and all ! Maybe a trip to LasVegas this next year !? Compassion to the people !

• Like 1