Live CANNABIS CUP 25! Amsterdam 2012!

Mr.X

What a landslide victory. Even beat Barney's last year smash . not a single cup for them this time , true ?

I just realized the Green Shack /3rd price SATIVA/ is in fact the very first official entry for the STRAINHUNTERS SEEED COMPANY - Hemp Hemp Hooray !

In case you didn't know, now you know....dying to grow that stuff next to some killer buds from the Green House of course..so it seems big things arrive secretly in little packages...

Peace + THC

GreenHouse !

• Like 1

PIP PIIIIPPP HUURRRAAAYYY

2012 HIGH TIMES CANNABIS CUP IS GreenHouse Seed Company

:D

Hey guys awesome party yesterday, as you all understood GH brought back home many cups yesterday, almost won for all their entries!! We have videos of that ceremony that i'm sure Mr.X is working on uploading and you should see a looot more very soon now that the cup is over we'll have time to upload loads of pics ;)

It was an AWESOME time, the coffee has been very busy during all that cannabis cup knowing that we didn't have a stand this years it shows how great the GH staff is and how tastefull those entries were ;)

Today big party to celebrate that around 420 at the GH coffeeshop HarleemStraat for the people still around ;)

Don't have any pictures on my computer right now so can't give them to you but we have gigas of material so be patients and

THAANNNKS everyone for Making GH and strainhunters successful this year again!!! :rabbi: :rabbi:

@Elvis420, hahaha man, i have to say, for an english.. you are ok too ;)

CHEEEERS we keep you updated ;)

i'm not english!!!! texas baby!!!

• Like 2

Good to see you all having such a good time, having so many great smokes. :D

Would love to try some of those concentrates and the lemon crystal look freakin awesome!!

Thanks Mr X for you amazing phots, as always total quality! ;)

Top marks to franco and his massive joint rolling skills. :)

As many others I too would have loved to be there with the you, maybe next year.

Well todays the day we will find out who has won what, Good Luck to Green House lets hope you clear the board. :D

Peace

Lams

looks like my hopes came true xD

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

HAHAHA is that a true pic elvis? that's why you don't have much english accent, was wondering why ;)

Ok guy Thanks everyone for all the nice world, I just came back home and have spend an AMAZING week with all the GH team glad to meet you all!!! And i hope to see you all very soon again ;)

As X said we have some amazing Material of the party and still loooads of video to download, will come within the weeks ;)

Cheers guys thanks for the BIG support without everyone nothing would be done! So THANKS ;)

We keep you quickly updated

Cheers

• Like 2

Yea Yea!! Godd morning family!

and finally after having to take a day more than usual because of the damned fly company ... hate them!

Here we are again safe jajajjajajaj! many anecdotes, good times and great friends on this trip!

It was great to meet you and brief will update the rest of material we have ... thank you very much for all your support has been a great success.

A hug family! from all the team of Strain Hunters and Green House Seed for all your good energy! :brunette:

• Like 6