Live CANNABIS CUP 25! Amsterdam 2012!

Mr.X

Nice one brother! sorry to don´t put more photos yesterday, but I was sick, and half all day on the bed...Today I feel a little better..

hope show you more material in the next hours!!

Here you can see part of our big family!! Joa, Arjan "The King", Olaf and Franco machine!!

:brunette:

gallery_8644_649_25802.jpg

• Like 2

Great shot Mr X. Is that direct after the awards ??

Peace & SMoke

Jimmy

Thanks brother, no, this shot is in the middle, now coming the final award, the big one!! ;)

pd remeber u can see this photos on big only push on them!!!

Mr X you are the best :D. Thanks for share whit us ;).

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

Thanks brother all this is possible to the big team we us!!! Specially a my brother Dust in this travel, was really great!!!

more material coming! ;)

• Like 1

Big Champions!!

Peace!!

Thanks brother HC01!! ;)

Hey Mr X, any videos of the Arjan seminar?

Yes we have all seminar and with extra movie special, but we are working on them, and a lot people sick..jajajjajajaj.....to much party!! :girlcrazy:

Thanks for keeping the spirit alive.. Good vibes all around but if you look closely the Cup had already taken it's toll on our brave friends , so here's to speedy recovery - I usually cut down on smoking and drink some tea instead..Take it easy !

Thanks again, was a blast to watch from afar and still get a certain vibe from the events - what a success.

You gots a closer shot from the Champions Jacket ?

Peace & THC

• Like 1

haha tok, when you came no one was sick yet haha you came right in the good time ;):rabbi:

X, love the pics bro don't be shy with us i know you got maaaany more for us ;)

But still ROFL!! almost everyone ended up sick, freaking CCC(cannabiscupcold ;) ) but today i'm feeling better too less coughing, get better quick Elvis Admin and X ;) Looking forward to the next meeting! :brunette:

• Like 2