Live CANNABIS CUP 25! Amsterdam 2012!

Mr.X

Thank you everyone for yet another nice cup!

And thank you Franco for your hospitality making us feel right at home :)

Mr X. Nice to meet you, I was kinda hoping to find the pics you took of me and my GF, me being the "thumbs up guy" with a sixpence on his head ;)

Hopefully we will see you all next year!

• Like 1

thanks for all the great pics mr.x and everyone else who posts! i very much hated missing this year, i've never got to try the dab yet and looks like i missed a great chance this year seeing all the dabbing going on hahaha!!! maybe next time i hope....peace

• Like 2

yes we are going too, but for this one it is admin taking care of it because it's way too big for my internet connexion when it will take few minutes for them lol ;)

But yeah it should come pretty soon ;) I'm working on a small video of the cup too should be ready this week ;)

Cheers:)

• Like 1

Dust, Are you going to post the video about Arjan, and Franco's seminar at the HTCC concerning Powdeerfeeding? I am sure people here and on youtube would love to see them at the Cup.

yes we are going too, but for this one it is admin taking care of it because it's way too big for my internet connexion when it will take few minutes for them lol ;)

But yeah it should come pretty soon ;) I'm working on a small video of the cup too should be ready this week ;)

Cheers:)

Thanks for the comments family!! Yes we are working on the videos, the problem is our appreciate big admin is sick, he is the master

and when comeback shure u love the videos coming!! The seminari was great, full people and nice content.

Maybe I try to put small one piece and u can check few seconds...for now big joint for our big Admin "Jack" put well soon!! :brunette:

• Like 1

I was wondering if the recent Cup winner Flowerbomb Kush seeds are on sale in Amsterdam now?

Not yet brother, we sorry!

We hope in few months we will have all ready to every body will can enjoy this awesome genetic!! ;)

• Like 1

Mr X, I want to thank you, Tokage, and Dust for the great work you do on this forum to educate 15,000+ members and the World in general about the World Class products your team at GHSC bring us into a new modern age of strains and cultivation methods. The climate here in Hawaii is too nice to go to Northern Europe in the wintertime so I plan on coming to The Netherlands again to see old friends around tulip time.

• Like 4

Thanks man, it's a pleasure for us to share all those things with you and try to keep this forum as joyfull and peacefull as it is :rabbi: :rabbi:

But we can only do it because we have the best members around ;)

• Like 1

Mr X, I want to thank you, Tokage, and Dust for the great work you do on this forum to educate 15,000+ members and the World in general about the World Class products your team at GHSC bring us into a new modern age of strains and cultivation methods. The climate here in Hawaii is too nice to go to Northern Europe in the wintertime so I plan on coming to The Netherlands again to see old friends around tulip time.

Thanks a lot brother and all the family here!!! How my brother Dust say we can do because every boddy have very good energy!!!

And is a real pleasure share, have a nice day!!! :bye:

Hey guys, here a little piece of the seminar where franco talks about the powder ;) The part where he talks about the add of cal/mag is in the Q/A part sorry oldemarine but it will come ;)

And sorry about the sound for the longer vid we'll make it better ;)

• Like 6