What Concentrate gear do you have? Nail or Curve?

MissKittyKat

Hi everyone! Well I am in the market for some concentrate gear. I am thinking of getting a bubbler with a vapor dome, Titanium Nail, a Torch, Concentrate Dish and Dabbers...

I am really liking the following on Aqualab Technologies its the Wicked Sands 14mm or 18mm bubbler with dome

http://aqualabtechno...-dome-perc.html

AND the Aqua lab tech 18mm mini vapor bubbler

http://aqualabtechno...or-bubbler.html

Just not sure if I can switch out the glass nail for a titanium one and if I can which one do I need to get! Does anyone know? I would assume Titanium is better then quartz or glass?

What about the curves? I have used it but I didn't like it to tell you the truth.

http://aqualabtechno...-mm-female.html

If anyone has some experience that would be fantastic if you could share it.

I have multiple pieces for concentrates. I like all my pieces for different reasons. I ran a smoke shop for 4 years and was lucky enough to get my hands on multiple pieces.

1- Titanium Skillet- this is by far my favorite when looking for a FAT rip.

2- dome and nail- I honestly dont use this one too much, very similar to the skillet, however a lil more of a pain in the ass.

3- essential vaap- this is a great piece for portability. Its a pipe that you can screw vials directly into. just heat the vial with a torch lighter and your vaping. this unit is probably best for oils because they typically come in the vials.

4- eclipse vaap- this unit is the same as the essential, except, this one goes on your bong/waterpipe. another great one. #3 & #4 have got to be the best for conservation. your concentrates will seem like they last forever.

titanium nails do not always fit. check with the manufacturer or the salesman. if you have to stick with glass nails get a few extra as i am sure you will break a couple. I have seen many explode from over heating or use of shotty glass.

I hope this helps miss kitty.

• Like 1

ive got nail and globe glass on glass, essential vape, hot hit slide with wand

but i find vaping ( nail and globe is still vaping)is lacking some thing that combustion of hash produces

i prefer a brand new bong stem, with a glass jack and a fine micron screen over that. combusted with a torch lighter

ps : i love agua labs :)

I have not used a health stone before. Are they better then the nail? I don't like the skillets, or curves because they are messy. They tend to put oil all over the place. The globes tend to keep it from spashing or dripping anywhere. But you have to have a steady hand. Thats the only reason why I don't like the skillet, its seems to be messy and you get oil all over the place.

I am interested in the health stone. What do you know about it ? You just heat the stone up and place the oil on it? Is titanium bad to smoke off of? What about glass or quartz?

the heath stone u use like a screen place the oil on it and smoke but u must us a 3 jet torch to use them. not heard any thing bad about titanium but the glass nails cool too quikly and can shatter at temp(not fun)

ps your tits look great in that picture :P

• Like 1

quartz is nice, but fragile, very similar to glass. Glass and quartz should give you the purest taste, however,There is nothing wrong with using titanium. I havent used a healthstone. the concept is cool however, I dont know that you will ever have a pure taste after the first hits. I would imagine that it has to store the concentrates inside the stone. just my opinion. I agree with wacko on the glass an quartz, they cool VERY quickly.

And yes... your tits look great in that picture!!! :maninlove:

OK i am going to order the wicked sands mini bubbler 14mm and dome, with the Highly Educated Titanium V3 14mm 1.75, with a titanium dabber, i am going to get the blazer torch (the mid priced one) and a concentrate stash jar...should be all set now. What do you think?

I like the smaller piece for concentrates and the 14 because the 18 will be to much for a hit of good concentrate. I think the titanium will be way better then the health stone. I don't like that you have to use a 3 torch and suck the flame in when you take a hit. people tell me you taste the butane in all the hits and the taste is not as clean. I think this is because you are putting a flame to it and melting it. But with a nail the nail is already hot when place a dab on it.

I think this is why I prefer the Ti nail over the stone. Sucking in butane torch fumes can't be healthy? So why is it called a health stone? LOL!

I think the one we were using at the HTTC, so franco's bong for dabbing was the "little sister" from Roor, and i believe it was entered in the cup and did something, small piece but damn efficient way enough i guess ;)

Good luck Misskitty, but that dabbin is an whole other level of smoking i would defnitly not smoke it daily, maybe even not weekly lol, we're getting closer and closer to hard drug with those i've heard people call it the "Hippie Crack" and i think it suits perfectly!! but daaaamn it's SOOOO good!! The taste and high is awesome with that!! So it will definitly become bigger over the year and i think we will get to smoke some awesome staff ;)

Bye Kitty !stay safe ;)

• 3 weeks later...