Shakes - White strawberry skunk & Damnesia - 1st try Indoors

Shakes

as for CO2 " generator " you can resign from 2nd bottle , it was orginally designed for fish tanks and 2nd bottle was used to clear CO2 from organic matter in your case its not needed ,

also i would sugest to put the end of the tube close to bottom of the plant , having it away and while ventilation turned on the most of it will be out of the box befor it contact with plant

• Like 1

as for CO2 " generator " you can resign from 2nd bottle , it was orginally designed for fish tanks and 2nd bottle was used to clear CO2 from organic matter in your case its not needed ,

also i would sugest to put the end of the tube close to bottom of the plant , having it away and while ventilation turned on the most of it will be out of the box befor it contact with plant

Thx for the info on the Co2 generator. I will probably remake it next week, I think I would like to make it a bit bigger but not sure yet. and to the tube, yeah i was also thinking of putting it closer to the plants but I thought of putting it over the plants because I think Co2 drops because its heavier. on the otherhand my airflow is gowing from bottom to top so Im not sure yet.

Welcome to the world cup, your young ladies are of to a good start.

I was thinking the same thing about CO2 beung heavier than air, but you know how the air moves in your grow, i'll just wait and see. :)

Maybe have more than one generator and have one tube high and the other low, what ever you do have a great grow and good luck.

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

Hi friend,

Welcome to the contest and the Indoor grow ;).

Good start, lets see those little grow healthy and strong, you know that if you have any questions, queries or problems around the

Strain Hunters team is here to help, take this as a game and not a competecion and everything will be fine :beach:

Best regards!! :queen:

• Like 1

Putting a barrier of gravel or clay pebbles will help stop fungus gnats, but it still sounds like you need to dry out you medium a bit.

One advice that Tokage gave the other day to a similar question was to water from the the bottom.

Can you tell us what potting mix you useds - type of soil, does it have perlite , gravel etc and proportions you used.

How often you water and wether you let it dry out at all between waterings?

The more you tell us about your grow when you have a problem , the better advice can be given in order to rectify it.

Peace Bro

Lams

The plants look okay but the soil mix not. I also guess there is no outtake for the air ? This is crucial. You water too much anyway AND best use small pots first and change in bigger later. No need to water 5 or more liters of soil for a tiny root, that needs only a few ml's. Something in the soil mix is not suited for weed.

Best buy soil made for Cannabis - CANNA is a safe bet. Compo Sana is okay, too.

If I were in your shoes I'd wait till they are a bit stronger and then put them in new soil, maybe it is not necessary but it feels better.

My 2 cent. Still nothing to worry BUT make sure you got an outtake and a carbon filter, believe me you'll need that in flower anyway ....

Peace + Gow

• Like 1

Yeah but remember what everyone told you, your soil looks wayy too wet for such babies and on every pictures, cannabis need a nice Wet/drying period for it's root to be very happy.

Thanks for making a Grow journal for the cup man, just went home and saw it ;)

Hope we'll see some nice babies growing til the end :)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

Yo Shakes, last time i were in a big shop for plants, i saw this soil made for "show" that you plant

flower ect in and the "surface" would be covered in moss on all pictures.. You know, so that you dont have

to see the soil, just flowers and green moss, nice, maybe you accidendly bought something like this? i dont know :P

And i dont think moss is gross, and i dont think they take much nutrition from your plants either, cus they live on like

rocks out in the wild.. but again i dont know hehe.

However the plants look very fine and your setup is nice too!

Goodluck mate & happy growing!

• Like 1

Well it is your life and your grow.. all we can do is give advice if we see mistakes or something not up to par. I did not see an outtake or do you mean the PC ventilator over the electricity bar is for outlet ? Then OPEN it up, man - I got a pc fan as input for air and I can see the fan spinning - so i expect the same for the outlet. Usually you put the end of the carbon filter outside for refreshing the air and that my friend is VERY necessary once your flower are getting large esp. in a such a small box like yours. I know it cost at least 69 Euros to get a basic carbon filter and like most newbies everyone thinks he can grow on a budget.. It ain't like that. Starts with the right sized pots the right soil fans and outlets - Steady air movement is crucial in flower - Facts are facts - atm the plants look okay .. hope they stay that way but I think if you dont take any advice as a newbie they won't grow to their full potential.

• Like 1

Well it is your life and your grow.. all we can do is give advice if we see mistakes or something not up to par. I did not see an outtake or do you mean the PC ventilator over the electricity bar is for outlet ? Then OPEN it up, man - I got a pc fan as input for air and I can see the fan spinning - so i expect the same for the outlet. Usually you put the end of the carbon filter outside for refreshing the air and that my friend is VERY necessary once your flower are getting large esp. in a such a small box like yours. I know it cost at least 69 Euros to get a basic carbon filter and like most newbies everyone thinks he can grow on a budget.. It ain't like that. Starts with the right sized pots the right soil fans and outlets - Steady air movement is crucial in flower - Facts are facts - atm the plants look okay .. hope they stay that way but I think if you dont take any advice as a newbie they won't grow to their full potential.

Yes the pc fan in the first pic is my outtake. Its a bit larger than a pc Fan and it sucks the air out of the box. (you cant see the hole going out the back.) On thr bottom there are air intake holes. The air should be changed in 3min.

We smoke so much everyday up here every day I dont think that my plants are going to make a difference to the weed smell around here ^.^