Shakes - White strawberry skunk & Damnesia - 1st try Indoors

Shakes

Hey guys I was planning to do my weekly update tomorrow but as I checked my girls this morning and I noticed one of my strawberries isnt doing to well. so I grabed my cam so we can have a good look at her.A week ago I noticed 2 verry smal brown spots on her bottom 2 leaves and didnt make much of it, until now. I havent had a good look at my girls almost the last 2 days because of work, so I was happy to see that the others got new leaves but the differece of those brown spots just jumped at me. The first thing I thought of was overfeeding because I feed them 4 days back but I expect to see burn on the tips first. or am I wrong on that? there is somthing on the bottom side. The brownness is on the leaf not in the leaf if you understand xD anywayz hope u guys can help. thats why Im here, to learn :) oh and I checked the rest they dont have any brown on them at all.

I can onley test my watering ph because I use a liquid tester so I cant test the soil. the watering alway has a ph between 5,5 and 6

Im gonna get myself a better ph tester as soon as find the time.

post-16856-0-90351300-1354000465.jpg

post-16856-0-95283200-1354000471.jpg

post-16856-0-17747000-1354027432.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi bro,

How are this girls?

It can be a problem or ph soil, but in any case do not improve and are strawberry is better to know that we had a problem with some strawberries and if you wish, you can change its seeds.

Merry Christmas friend :santaclaus:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Sry for not posting anymore guys, i got locked away for a few months. I refused to pay a fine for possessing pot. anyways these plants died unfortunatly but a had some seeds left so all is not lost. unfortunatly im disqualified but this was not my lastr try :)